Cheondung - What's the Password?

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

You sat at your desk, staring at your computer. You had been unsuccessfully trying to log in all day. After a few attempts you would get up and go do something else, hoping to remember the password. But now you were really getting frustrated. You had tried all of your usual passwords several times already, as well as anything you could come up with that sounded like something you would use as a password.

While you were focused on attempting to stare down your computer, Sanghyun walked into the room after returning home for the night. He saw you looking at the laptop and chucked.

“You still haven’t figured it out, have you?” He asked.

“No! And it’s driving me crazy!” You said without thinking. Then you remembered you never told him about this problem. You turned in your chair to stare at him. “How did you know?” You asked suspiciously. He smirked a little and moved to sit on the couch.

“I’m the one that changed it of course. That’s why you can’t figure it out.”

“Why would you do that? Oppa please give me the password!” He shook his head at your request. “Why?” You pouted at him.

“If you want it, you’ll have to earn it.”

“How do I do that?” Your face scrunched up in confusion.

“I’ll give you a hint for every kiss you give me.” You gave him a look that said ‘really?’. He chuckled at you and turned towards the tv, reaching for the remote. “If you don’t want to play by my rules, then you can keep guessing, but I promise you won’t figure it out.” You sighed and gave in. You went over to sit next to him. You kissed his cheek and he smiled.

“Close, but I want real kisses.” You rolled your eyes, but kissed him softly on the lips. He then gave you a hint that made absolutely no sense, so you kissed him again. This game went on for almost 15 minutes before you threw your hands in the air in defeat.

“I’m never going to get it at this rate! Oppa can’t you just give me the password?”

“I’ll make you a new deal. I’ll give you the password, but you won’t be using the computer tonight.” He said with a smirk.

“Why would I make that deal? The whole point of the getting the password is to-” Sanghyun stopped you mid-sentence when he leaned down and gently kissed the sensitive spot on your neck. You were no longer thinking about the password. “Deal, deal! You have a deal!” Sanghyun smiled and led you into the bedroom, pushing the door shut behind you.