Seungho - Rainy Kiss

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

You and Seungho were at a picnic in the park. It was one of the rare times you could go out in public together and it was nice for you both to be out. You had packed his favorite foods and he had stuffed his mouth full. When he couldn’t eat anymore, he laid back on the grass with his eyes closed.

“Jagi, this is great! Too bad it’s cloudy. The sun being out would’ve made it perfect.” He motioned for you to lie down next to him. You shook your head.

“It looks like it’s about to rain oppa. I don’t want to be outside if it does. We should go home now.” Seungho didn’t seem to care because he pulled you down. You sighed and stayed there.

Just as you predicted, a couple minutes later it started to rain. You tried to get up to pack up the leftovers and go home but Seungho continued to hold you still.

“Oppa, what are you doing? We’ll get all wet!” It wasn’t cold outside, but you didn’t want to risk either of you getting sick.

Seungho smiled and rolled over you, putting one arm around your waist and the other next to your head to support his weight. He stared at you and leaned down to kiss you. Once he started kissing you, you forgot about being out in the rain. You moved your hands up, tangling your fingers in his hair. He on your bottom lip, causing you to moan a little. He smirked.

“We can go home now.” He jumped up and helped you up as well. You started him, stunned by his actions.

“I’ve just wanted to kiss the girl I love in the rain for a long time.”

 

----------------------------------------------

If you like these, please check out my other stories :)