G.O - Posing as a Fan

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

You were walking through the mall after finishing your shopping. You had come out to get a few new skirts and you were very excited to find a sale going on. You found exactly what you were looking for, including a couple more.

You strolled along, looking through the windows at some of the clothes, wishing you had more money to spend. As you walked, you spotted a large event going on in the middle of the mall. You made your way to it and found a large group of girls standing around talking animatedly.

“Excuse me, but what is this for?” You asked one girl that was standing by herself, clutching what looked like a cd to her chest.

“It’s a fansigning for MBLAQ!” You had to hold back your laugh. You knew Byunghee and the boys had an event today, but you hadn’t know it would be at the same mall you would be at shopping. You turned to go home, but found yourself facing a cd shop and got an idea. You went into the shop, purchased MBLAQ’s latest cd, and then returned to the line.

After almost an hour of waiting, the boys finally showed up. They spoke to the fans a bit before starting the signing. You slowly made your way through the line until you got the table. Before you approached it, the manager looked at you. He smiled and shook his head a little, but didn’t say anything.

The boy you saw first was Cheolyong. He looked up and almost said your name. He managed to catch himself and ask for it like he was supposed to, though he had a difficult time to keep from laughing. Each of the boys had a similar reaction in turn. They were surprised to see you and struggled to act like they didn’t know you.

Seungho was right before Byunghee and you were sure you would get caught. Sure enough, as soon as you spoke to Seungho, Byunghee’s head snapped up to look at you. His eyes got wide and you couldn’t help but smile. When you moved in front of him, you could see how hard it was on him not to attract attention. It had been a few days since you had seen each other and you wanted nothing more than to jump over the table and kiss him. Fans probably wouldn’t react well though.

“Did you like the cd?” He asked while keeping his head down, signing it.

“I did. My boyfriend writes songs, these remind me of him.”

“Do you see him often?”

“Not as often as I’d like, but I find ways to surprise him.” You smirked when Byunghee’s eyes flashed up to you. He passed you the cd and you walked away from the table. You waited until you got away from the mob of fans before opening it.

“Hello beautiful. I’m sorry that you have to come wait in line just to see your boyfriend for a couple of minutes. I’ll be home after the signing, wait for me. I’ll make every minute you spent in line worth it.” You smiled at the note and looked back to the table where Byunghee was still signing away. Sometimes it was difficult to be dating Byunghee the idol, but Byunghee the man was worth the wait.