G.O - Stay the Night?

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

Byunghee clicked a button on the remote to turn off the television. The movie that the two of you had been watching ended, signifying it was time for you to return home for the night. You sat up and stretched out before standing up.

“I need to get going Oppa. It’s late and we both have work in the morning.” You turned to look at Byunghee, who was now pouting at  you.

“Just stay here~,” the aegyo in his voice melted your heart a little. “Like you said, its late. Just sleep here for the night.” You smiled at your boyfriend. He had been trying to get you to sleep over for awhile now, but every time you had elected to return to your own home instead. It wasn’t that you didn’t want to spend the night with Byunghee, you just weren’t sure what all that might entail. You weren’t ready for that quite yet.

You walked to the door, hoping to strengthen your resolve and stop his pouting. “I really should go home Oppa.” You bent down to slide your shoes on, but noticed that your purse seemed to be missing. “Have you seen my purse?”

“Isn’t it by the door with your shoes?” Byunghee’s voice still had a whiny sound to it.

“No,” you sighed, “where could it have gone?” You spun around, searching the apartment. After almost ten minutes of looking for your bag, you gave up and sat down on the couch. “I still can’t find it! I can’t go home without it, my keys are in it!” You covered your face with your hands in frustration.

Byunghee sat up and wrapped an arm around your shoulder. “It’s alright baby, you can stay here for the night and we’ll look more in the morning. Let’s sleep right now, okay?” You nodded in response and followed Byunghee to his bedroom. He loaned you some clothes to sleep in. The two of you quickly crawled into bed and fell asleep.

The next morning you woke up ready to tear his apartment apart to find your purse. Before you could start though, you noticed your purse resting against the shelf near your shoes. Had it been there the whole time? You paused to think for a moment. There was no way it had been there last night. 

“Oppa, my bag wasn’t there all night, right? I looked there several times!” Byunghee entered the living room, scratching the back of his neck.

“Um… well no, it wasn’t there the whole time. I sort of hid it so that you would sleep here for the night. Whenever I asked, you turned me down. This was the only way I could think to keep you here.” You wanted to be upset with him, but he looked apologetic and you didn’t have it in your to be angry.

You sighed before meeting his eyes and walking to him. You wrapped your arms around his neck and smiled. “I’m sorry it seemed like I was rejecting you. I was nervous about sleeping over.” Byunghee returned your smile, his arms wrapping around your waist.

“Don’t be nervous, I would never pressure you into anything you don’t want to do. I just wanted to fall asleep and wake up with you in my arms.”