[9] Queenkas again ?

His smile or his smirk?

 

 A short man, on his late age, wearing respectful attire and looks really serious stood by the school’s lobby. It was the school principal waiting for the new guidance counsellor and Elle Park.

 

He welcomed Jessica and Elle gladly and will bring them to his office. Elle looked at Donghae and Kyuhyun who accompanied her when she walked to the principal.

 

“She’ll be staying at my office until the adviser will arrive to introduce her to your class. No worries, the President told me about her. Everything will be kept confidential” the principal said.

 

Donghae smiled while Kyuhyun still snubbed her. The two went straight to the locker room to get their things.

 

As they were walking at the hallway, Donghae asked Kyuhyun, “Why do you seem so mad at her? She’s nice.” Kyuhyun smirked and reply, “I don’t like the way she acts. Immature spoiled brat.” Donghae smiled and looked at the girls waving at them, “I think you think all the girls are like her.” Kyuhyun stopped at the locker room,

 

“Shut up.” He replied. Donghae got his things and winded up the conversation.

 

On the other hand, Elle was still jammed at the Principal’s office. “Do you want some tea Ms. Park?” the principal’s assistant asked humbly. Elle waved her hand as a sign of refusal.

 

The assistant moved back humbly. “How about you Ms. Jung?” she asked.  Ms. Jung refused the assistant’s offer. “How about you Mr. Lee?” Sungmin agreed and the assistant poured the tea at Sungmin’s cup.

 

“Your adviser will arrive any minute now Ms. Park and Mr. Lee” The principal said. Suddenly, the adviser arrived just in time.

 

She greeted the principal respectfully and got Elle. “Ms. Elle, Please follow me.” The adviser said nicely. “Ah, yeah. Yes. I will. Thanks.” Elle replied. Elle waved goodbye to Sungmin and Jessica then they went out.

 

Elle and her adviser made their way to the classroom. She told Elle to relax and be comfortable. Finally, they entered the Senior A – Class. She, the adviser, came first and greeted the class.

 

They responded nicely, and then Elle got inside. “Everyone, she’s Ms. Elle Park. She will be your new classmate starting today. Since she’s a transferee in our school, I hope you treat her nicely.” she said when she introduced Elle. Elle smiled and look at every student who was looking at her.

 

In that classroom she saw that all of the students looks intelligent and studious. Then her eyes passed by Kyuhyun who was sitting beside Donghae staring at her seriously.

 

She thought about what Melanie had said when they were in the car. “Ms. Park please take the empty seat between Donghae and Sunny.” she requested.

 

Elle then followed her. As she was walking, the students looked at her with wonder. She’s hoping everything will go on normally. She smiled at Donghae and Sunny who were cheerful at her when she arrived then took her seat.

 

 On the other hand, Sungmin who was in Junior A – Class was also introduced by his adviser. When he entered his class room, all the girls were smiling and talking about him.

 

Then the adviser said, “This is Lee Sungmin. He is a transferee from Byung Moon High. Since he’s a new student in our school, I hope you treat him nicely the way you treat other new students as well.” Sungmin then bowed and smiled at the class to greet them.

 

Then the teacher asked, “Who wants to seat next to Sungmin?” Every girl raised their hands except Melanie who was irritated by Sungmin’s over confidence.

 

Sungmin then said, “Can I seat beside her?” he pointed at Melanie who was looking at him. The adviser then agreed and put Sungmin beside Melanie.

 

When Sungmin arrived at his seat, he greeted Melanie cheerfully, “Annyeong I’m Lee Sungmin.” Melanie replied then sarcastically, “Annyeong Sungmin! I’m Melanie Aurora Lee. It’s nice meeting you.” All the other girls were glaring at Melanie who caught Sungmin’s attention.  

 

“Annyeong! I’m Sunny Lim. It’s nice meeting you. I hope we’ll be good friends.” Sunny extend her hand as she introduced herself.

 

Elle  accepted the handshake and replied, “I’m Elle Park. It’s nice meeting you too. And I’m looking forward to that.” Elle  looked at the other side and greeted Donghae, “Hi” Donghae smiled at her. Elle accidentally looked at Kyuhyun, as usual, he snubbed her.

 

After finishing the first two subjects, P.E. class was next to their schedule. They all went to the shower room where they changed their uniform.

 

After changing, they went back to their class room to put their uniform then they go straight to the soccer field where the teacher was waiting for them.

 

The game will be divided to boys against boys. Kyuhyun was assigned as the Team Leader and Donghae will be his goalkeeper. On the other hand, the girls will play volley ball.

 

The game will be divided to girls against girls. As the girls were playing, Park Gyuri intentionally hit the ball to where Sunny was.

 

Elle instinctively went to rescue Sunny. She saw that Sunny was unconscious so Kyuhyun came in and carry Sunny at his back.

 

Elle  confronted Gyuri. “Why’d you do that?” Elle asked. “And who are you to ask me that? You’re just a nerd girl, with those big glasses in your eyes, who doesn’t know how to fix herself properly and just arrives in this school. Don’t you know who I am? I’m the Queenka in this school.” Gyuri replied arrogantly.

 

“Then does that mean you’re allowed to hit someone intentionally?” Elle replied. “Seriously, you’re getting into my nerves. You should look at the mirror first before you hit on me. That feeble girl should get what she deserves.” Gyuri replied while knocking her hands.

 

“Then does this makes you beautiful?” Elle asked. Gyuri don’t know what to answer. Then Elle concluded, “It just showed how ugly you truly are.”

 

“Aish, this girl!” Gyuri was about to pull Elle’s hair when Donghae came in between. He looked at Gyuri seriously then Elle moved away from the area. Elle together with Donghae will be going to where Sunny is.

 

On the other hand, Kyuhyun rushed Sunny to the clinic. When they arrive, Sunny got awake and thanked Kyuhyun.

 

The doctor told Kyuhyun that Sunny should stay at the clinic to rest or she might faint again. Kyuhyun  went out of the room and leave Sunny there. Donghae and Elle make their way; while they were rushing they saw Kyuhyun walking out of the room.

 

Hae asked how Sunny is doing. Kyuhyun replied she’s fine and she’ll be resting for a while. Elle  thanked Kyuhyun, but Kyuhyun still snubbed her.

 

She together with Donghae went to the clinic to visit Sunny. When they arrive, they saw Sunny lying in the bed. Elle  went beside Sunny and told her that she’d confronted Gyuri.

 

Sunny thanked Elle but told her that she shouldn’t have done it. The nurse came and told them that Sunny should take her rest. Elle and Donghae followed the nurse’s order. They went out of the room and waved goodbye to Sunny.

 

While on the way, Elle asked Donghae, “Is Sunny bullied by Gyuri?” Donghae replied, “I don’t know if it’s called bullying. But seldom have I seen her fighting Sunny, maybe when there are only few people left. But once, I arrived at the class room and I caught her ‘bullying’ Sunny. When I looked at her she moved away from Sunny.”

 

“Maybe she wants to gain attention.” Elle commented. “Everyone knows she likes me. She kept on flirting with me but I keep on moving away from her. Our classmates know that though.” Donghae said.

 

“Then she wants to gain attention from you.” Elle replied. “I think we should go back to the class room and change our uniforms before the break.” Hae said. Elle nodded then they went back to their room where everyone was busy.