[32] Lesson Number 1

His smile or his smirk?

It was a Saturday morning and Elle was roaming around the mansion. She was blowing a gum on as she was walking. She feels like a ‘tourist’ touring each corner she passes by. Come to think of it, she never really had the chance to see the whole mansion from the outside.

 

 

 

There were some body guards following her and there were some who were guarding around. But she still knows part of the guarding thing is in her.

 

 

 

Suddenly, Kyuhyun’ popped out’ with his camera as always. “What are you doing here?” Elle asked curiously, surprised of seeing Kyuhyun intersecting her way. He raised an eyebrow, “Do you want to change or not?” he asked curiously then looked at her with an i-know-you-will-give-up look.

 

 

 

“Off course I want to change. Are we going to start now?”she asked with the tone of excitement in her voice. Kyuhyun looked at her from head to toe in reply. She was wearing a big t-shirt, saggy pants and a cap on her head.

 

 

 

There’s still that thick eyeglass in her eyes. The only good in her was her hair straightens down in her back. Probably Jessica’s idea. Because if it’s this girl’s idea, she would tie it up on pigtails again.

 

 

 

“Stop staring at me. I know I don’t look really normal for you. Let’s go?”she asked with an excitement in her voice. Kyuhyun nodded and walked first with Elle and the body guards following.

 

 

 

When they arrive at Elle’s room, Kyuhyun immediately went in and stared again at Elle checking her from head to foot. Still, nothing changed. I thought I was just hallucinating or something a while ago. Never mind Kyuh, you can do this.” He taught to himself, making Elle looked at her weirdly.

 

 

 

“Kyuhyun are you alright?”she asked curiously with her eyes wide open. “First Lesson is your Clothing Style.” He replied, not minding her question just a moment ago. “Where’s your closet?” he asked looking around her room.

 

 

 

“It’s inside that door.”She replied, pointing to a big door, which inside were closets full of Elle’s dresses, shoes, accessories and other stuff. “Wait here then. I’m going to get inside alone. You’ll be disturbing me when I let you get inside with me.” He replied coldly then went to the door where Elle’s closets were located.

 

 

 

 

“Her dresses here look good. Why won’t she wear it?”Kyuhyun asked himself as he was scanning every dress hanged in the closet. “Probably she will mix up everything. She doesn’t have any fashion taste as well.”

 

 

 

 

He said again then picked up a white, sleeveless shirt and black short shorts. Partnered with the black sneakers and pink side bag that will really look good if ever.

 

 

 

 

She was left their alone, lying in her bed, staring at the ceiling. “I hope this is a good choice wanting myself to change.”She taught to herself then sighed.

 

 

 

“Why? You want to give up?” Kyuhyun came out of the door with the clothes he picked and asked. “You read me again. Off course I won’t give up.” She replied, sitting down with her fist punched in the air.

 

 

 

He threw what he got to her and said, “Wear this. If my instincts were right, you’ll look good in these.” He said then pulled her to stand up. She went to the bath room and changed to the clothes Kyuhyun wanted.

 

 

 

 

“What are these? It looks like my soul will be seen with these.”She said looking at the shirt and shorts, Kyuhyun picked. “But if I don’t wear this, he’s going to throw a fit on me.” She said again then took off the shirt she was wearing.

 

 

 

 

A few minutes after, she came out with her hair still bounced down, thick glasses in her eyes, but now wearing the things Kyuhyun just picked out.

 

 

 

 

“How do I look?”she asked with worry in her eyes. Kyuhyun just smirked, not showing his happiness inside. You look cute with those.” He taught to himself, still wearing the smirk he got. “You look better.” He replied coldly instead.

 

 

 

 

“Aren’t I going to take off my glasses?”she asked at Kyuhyun who was looking at her. “No. The glasses look better on you. You can use that as a fashion accessory when you’re going out. But if we’re at the school, you need to wear contact lenses.” He said expertly checking her from head to toe again.

 

 

 

 

“So Kyuhyun is really doing it?”it was Henry, with Donghae and Melanie. He pretty knows the family’s secret since their grandparents are close friends. He was smiling, showing his dimples on at Elle.

 

 

 

 

“Why are you guys here?” Kyuhyun asked with annoyance in his eyes. “Well I heard Kyuhyun is coaching now.” Henry replied looking at him still with his smile. “We thought it sounds interesting.” He continued.

 

 

 

 

“Let me introduce myself. I’m Henry Lau, Kyuhyun’s friend. We’ve met in the Group Trip before.”He said extending his hand to Elle for a handshake.

 

 

 

Elle acknowledge it and grabbed Henry’s hands, “I remember you. You were the one who’s always wondering about stuff that’s happening in the house.” She said then smiled cheerfully at him.

 

 

 

 

“She’s cute right?”Melanie commented with a cute reaction in her face. “Yeah, she’s definitely cuter than I thought.” Henry agreed with Melanie then looked again at Elle, smiling sheepishly at her.

 

 

 

 

“What?”Elle asked in surprise. It was the first time a guy called her cute. Most especially, from a handsome guy like Henry.  “Don’t listen to what he says; it’s all just empty flattery.” Kyuhyun replied coldly standing beside Elle. Making her feel disappointed and down at his comment.

 

 

 

 

“No you’re really cute. You’re my type!”Henry said with enthusiasm and smile attached on his face. “What?” Elle asked again, feeling surprised at what just Henry said. “Is this the power of Kyuhyun?” she taught to herself, smiling like a fool.

 

 

 

 

“He says that to everyone.”Kyuhyun butted out again, making the moment ruined. “Ah, so tiring. Please don’t say anything else. All this empty flattery.” She said with a pout on her face.

 

 

 

 

“Aish, go out now! I’m trying to think of the best fashion styles she’ll fit in.”He said then pushed all of them out. When everyone was gone, Kyuhyun sighed deeply and Elle was just sitting on her bed playing with her feet on the floor.

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun was just staring at her, trying to think the best way to change her easily. “She looks cute in that outfit. She’s better looking when some of her skin can be seen by the sunlight.” He taught then smiled to himself.

 

 

 

 

“What? You’ve taught of something good now?”she looked at him curiously.

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun was caught off guard. Think fast Kyu, think fast.” He yelled inside his system. “I can’t think properly. Many things are rumbling in my mind.” He said with his head looking on the floor then raised it to look at her.

 

 

 

 

“Let’s go to the ice cream shop then! Ice creams make my mind relax. And maybeit’ll have the same effect on you.” She said in excitement as she came closer to him. Kyuhyun nodded and let Elle walked first.