[31] Big Celebration

His smile or his smirk?

When they arrive home, Ms. Kim was surprisingly waiting for them. She ordered the mansion chefs to cook special dishes.

 

 

 

“Something feels weird around here.” Melanie said turning around her attention all over the house. “Ms. Kim your vibes kind of feels weird today.” She said then looked at Ms. Kim who was standing beside the front door with a suspicious glare.

 

 

 

“So, what are the results?”she asked, not minding Melanie’s comment. Her eyes were full of excitement, faith and nervousness as well. No one was answering; no one wanted to make the move. The attention was thrown at Kyuhyun and Elle, neither of them was talking.

 

 

 

“Answer me?!”she insisted as she was staring at them hunting for the answers in their eyes. Then suddenly, Elle smiled.

 

 

 

“I got first Ms. Kim. I defeated Kyuhyun. For the first time in the history, I defeated him.” she said in excitement as she giggled next to Ms. Kim who brought out a smiled as soon as she heard.

 

 

 

 

“I’m so happy for you. And I believe if your Grandpa knows this, he’ll be happy for you.”She replied then hugged Elle.

 

 

“Why, where’s Grandpa?” Elle asked in curiousness. Looking at Ms. Kim with a frown on her face. “He just took a flight to Japan. He’s having some important business meetings and deals.” She said as she was heading Elle to the dining room.

 

 

 

“Why so sudden?”Elle asked with disappointment in her voice. “That’s his job. You need to get used to it.” She replied then stopped when they arrive in front of the dining room.

 

 

 

“Bwoh Ms. Kim! What are these for?!”Elle blurted out in surprise. “Well that’s cooked for everyone. Don’t you want to celebrate your being first on the ranking?” she asked with a big smile on her face.

 

 

 

“What’s this? Some sort of ism again? You never did something this big before to me Ms. Kim.” Kyuhyun objected as he looked at lots and lots of food set up on the big table.

 

 

 

“It’s okay Kyuhyun. This is her first time. Plus you’re always on the Top. This one celebration wouldn’t change anything right?”she asked as she eyed Kyuhyun seriously still with the smile on her face. “Fine whatever. I’ll go change first.” He said then moved out of the place.

 

 

 

Everyone followed and moved fast to their rooms, changing their attire then went pass the stairs. They were all bumping into each other with the excitement plus hunger on them.

 

 

 

They all went to their seats then started to grab the dishes. They were all hungry, craving and happy.

 

 

 

“Elle unnie, you should always be in the first place so we could have celebration like this.” Melanie said as she was eating her food not minding Kyuhyun’s imaginary daggers thrown to her.

 

 

 

“I don’t know. I’m not hoping to be first again. It’s making me depress and gives me sleepless nights. Plus it’s really hard being a rival with Kyuhyun. He’s like killing me with his glares every time he looks at me.”She replied then shoved on the spoon full of food in .

 

 

 

“Good thing you know about that.” Kyuhyun replied coldly then got another dish.

 

 

 

“I just did that for the sake of the deal. If I’ll return back to my normal study habits, I won’t be First but I think I’ll still be on the Top 10.”She replied then continued eating her food.

 

 

 

“Less talking, more eating. There’s no time.” Sungmin commented making everyone stare at him then laugh at the same time.

 

 

 

“Really hungry Mr. Rank number 8?”Donghae asked staring at Sungmin with a big smile in his face. “They’re both number 8.” Melanie commented then pointed at Eunhyuk then to Sungmin.

 

 

 

“Guess they’re meant to be.” Elle replied, actually talking to herself, receiving evil stares from Sungmin and Eunhyuk, making all of them laugh again.

 

~~~~~

 

 

After the sumptuous and weirdly fun dinner, they all went back to their rooms and lived their own world again.

 

 

Elle taught it was one of the happiest days of her life. “At last, I’m going to have the change I wanted with the help of Kyuhyun off course.” She said as she lay down on her bed. “Appa! I got first again! I knew you’re happy for me.” She said staring at the ceiling.

 

 

 

“Wait our deal! That guy might think I forgot about our deal.” She taught to herself in panic as she moved hurriedly off her room. Then she arrived at Kyuhyun’s room. She was about to knock, but she realised the door was open and then she came in.

 

It was the first time she actually entered Kyuhyun’s room. He was awed with the cleanliness and well-ordered arrangement of his things. Not like her room, full of mess. Needs to be clean by the maids every day. Everything was white. The wall, the paintings, his bed, every single thing he has, had white in it.

 

Then another door opened, she turned around and saw a Kyuhyun, half- with only his sleeping pants on. He was drying his hair with the towel in his hands and as he looked forward he saw Elle.

 

Looks more than like star struck, with her jaw-dropped and she wasn’t even blinking. She just simply can’t take her eyes off of Kyuhyun’s body.

 

He moved next to her and bent down to her level and stared at her for a while with a curious face on, “Yah chipmunk! What are you doing here? Trying to stalk me?” then smirked at her.

 

 

“Huh? I wasn’t stalking you. I came inside, since your door was opened.” She replied, pointing at the open door, still not returned to her own self.

 

“So what are you doing here then?”he asked then closed his door. Sending her smirks that make her feel uncomfortable.

 

 

 

She was shy to tell about the deal, maybe he’ll think he’s too desperate to change. Well, it’s kind of true but still isn’t it like showing she really wants to change eagerly?

 

“Don’t worry I don’t forget about our deal. Plus, you don’t look that much desperate asking me about that thing.”He said as he put on his shirt, assuring Elle that it was all fine.

 

 

 

Elle sighed in ease. “It’s really creepy knowing he can read my thoughts but now this will be going as easy as I thought.”She told herself then rubbed her hands together.

 

“Okay, I just thought you forgot about it. I’m going now.”She said then was about to twist the door knob when “But I have my one condition.” Kyuhyun said making Elle paused and looked at him.

 

 

 

“What is it then? It’s not that hard right?” she asked, hoping it’s not like she needs to get something terrific thing done for him.

 

 

He moved closer to Elle making them feel each one’s heartbeats. Then he sighed, “Don’t you dare fall in love with me. If that happens, I’m going to stop teaching you.” He said then moved back a little inch.

 

“Only that? I thought it was harder. Well that’s fine for me. It’s not like you’re going to seduce me or something. So yeah, I’m not going to fall for you, Lee Kyuhyun.”She said with a genuine smile planted in her face.

 

 

 

“So can I go now?” she asked carefully, not wanting to ruin Kyuhyun’s quite better mood. “Go now and close the door.” He said then smirked.

 

 

 

And with that, everything was done. All they’ll be waiting for is the start of their deal which will be on the following day.