[47] Intense...

His smile or his smirk?

 

They all looked around the place and looked jaw-dropped.  “This is what I call intense.” Eunhyuk commented from his position. The place was filled with equipments.

 

 

 

 

There were the tires thing which you need to pass to get through the other obstacle. Then there was this thing where you need to crawl in a mud to get to the next obstacle. Then next is the climbing that some sort of rope thing. Then another is to walk through a kind of hanging bridge to get through the next obstacle. Lastly was to climb on a wall and arrive to the finish place.

 

 

 

 

“Loving what you see?” she asked with a y smile. She was loving the group’s mixed reaction of nervousness, worry and scared. “Afraid now huh?” she asked raising a brow.

 

 

 

 

“Who told you we’re afraid?” Melanie replied automatically. She knew from the start this woman is crazy. “We might look like this but I’m telling you woman, we’ll pass this training of yours.” Elle replied as well. She wasn’t really feeling good about this but for the sake of her Grandfather she will do this.

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh, the two princess here fighting back?” she asked as she touched Elle’s hair. “I didn’t knew you were a pedo.” Elle commented and pushed Kyuhyun to start jogging to the hoops.

 

 

 

 

They all smiled at Ms. Oh to annoy her then followed Kyuhyun’s lead. Ms. Oh just hissed back at her position then followed as well. “Partners! Elle and Kyuhyun, Melanie and Sungmin then Eunhyuk and Donghae.” She yelled at them.

 

 

 

 

 

 She knew Elle and Kyuhyun weren’t close that much and Sungmin and Melanie hated each other.  Plus Eunhyuk and Donghae were not that mingling with each other as well. “Now stuck with your opposites doofus!” she celebrated on her thoughts.

 

 

 

 

 

It’s as if the group read her thoughts and went with the reverse. “Hey dude! It’s nice we’re partners.” Donghae fist bumps Eunhyuk then smiled at each other. “Chipmunk I knew we’re going to be together. Don’t you like that 1st and 2nd Ranks together?” Kyuhyun asked at Elle. He was trying to mock the Trainer.

 

 

 

 

 

“We’re so going to nail this.” Elle replied at Kyuhyun. She was saying it louder to annoy Ms. Oh. “Yah! Sungmin-ah! We can do this!” Melanie cheered at him and did a fighting sign. Sungmin smiled at her then did the same too.

 

 

 

 

“Yah! Yah! Yah! Stop with that thing! Start now!” Ms. Oh yelled at them. Elle tied her hair first then automatically run with Kyuhyun towards the tires. The rest followed as well.

 

 

 

 

They were all doing their best to finish each obstacle they passed by. But it’s just their first day. They aren’t expert that much. Sometimes they will be stuck at one obstacle and will take a few minutes to finished one.

 

 

 

 

 There were points where Elle enumerated her funeral wish which earned a flick from Kyuhyun making all of them laugh. When they reached the finish line, they were all exhausted and were all muddy.

 

 

 

 

“Look who nailed the training. 15 minutes and 23 seconds.” Ms. Oh announced and shoot them a loser look. “It’s just the beginning, we don’t do much.” Donghae replied as he wiped off the  mud on his arms.

 

 

 

 

“Repeat!” Ms. Oh ordered at them still with that annoying yell of her. Kyuhyun automatically run to the starting point then repeated the session with his group mates. They did this for 2 times until it started raining.

 

 

 

 

“Aish, stupid rain.” They heard Ms. Oh mumbled. “Go back now Ms. Oh. We will be doing this training even if it’s raining!” Kyuhyun yelled from the starting position. Ms. Oh run on the head quarters and decided to just observe them from there.

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay so listen. Let’s stop trolling with Ms. Oh. Let’s finish this now. I’m hungry.” Donghae said at the group. They all nodded and started to do the training again. Kyuhyun wore the stop watch to record their time.

 

 

 

 

While passing each obstacle, they were all doing it like a pro. They were all focus on what they’re doing and didn’t mind the rain. Some body guards already arrive to stop their training but they would all yell back at them that they should finish this training first.

 

 

 

 

“At last. 5 minutes and 10 seconds.” Kyuhyun said as he huffed and puffed gasping some air on the finishing line.

 

 

 

 

 

“Let’s go back to the cabin first?” Elle suggested and started walking off the place. They waved at Ms. Oh who was staring at them from the head quarters.

 

 

 

 

“Ms. Oh we’re done!” they all yelled and showed a thumbs up making the Trainer grow furious. Aish, let’s see what will happen tomorrow.” She told herself then walked inside the head quarters with big stomps on her foot.

 

 

 

 

After finishing cleaning themselves and changing to their clean pair of clothes they decided to go to the Training Cafeteria Sungmin and Eunhyuk was talking about.

 

 

 

 

 

When they arrive, all the body guards eating stood up and bowed at them. They all bowed as well and walked to the cafeteria lady to order food. The lady smiled at them and gave them their meals.

 

 

 

 

 

“I thought I would die in this training site.” Donghae said as soon as they got into their table. “Me too. But I realise this is really enjoying.” Melanie commented while eating her food. “ Not to mention the Trainer.” Kyuhyun joined in.

 

 

 

 

 

“She’s daebak when she’s annoyed.” Elle said and the group started to laugh. “But honestly, we should all take this seriously.” Eunhyuk commented as well. “Yeah we would all do that tomorrow. It’s just their first day today.” Sungmin replied at him.

 

 

 

 

 

“Tomorrow will be a y day since she’ll get her revenge on us.” Melanie said while eating still her food. “Yah Melanie! Watch your words.” Kyuhyun corrected her.

 

 

 

 

 

“Kyu, she’s right. Tomorrow’s y since the Trainer is you know... some sort of witch” Donghae replied back.

 

 

 

“Aish whatever, let’s all finish eating so we can go back to the cabin.” Elle ended their conversation.

 

~~~~~

They all arrived at their cabin then automatically slumped down on their beds. Just when they’re about to fall asleep, that stupid, annoying sound they never want to hear by that time came on their cabin. “Open up!” Ms. Oh was yelling at their cabin’s door.

 

 

 

 

Melanie lazily stood up then opened their door. “Hello princess, mind if I come in?” Ms. Oh mocked at her. “Oh, mind if I close this right now?” Melanie asked back and rolled her eyes. Ms. Oh automatically got inside their cabin and stood in front where everyone can see her.

 

 

 

 

“Wake up at 4 A.M. tomorrow and take your bathe. At exactly 4:30 you’ll hear another bell, you must all proceed at the open field. If you all arrive late, you’re all going to receive a punishment. We’re all going to the shooting range tomorrow and we’re going to have your gadget training.” She said then automatically went out of the room nervously.

 

 

 

 

 

“Weird. She wasn’t acting like a witch. She looks as if she saw a ghost.” Melanie commented then closed the door. “I know why.” She continued talking and pointed to Donghae who was half-. He hasn’t put any shirt on.

 

 

 

 

 

“YAH Donghae! Put on your shirt! You’re scaring even witches.” Elle ordered then threw a pillow at him. Donghae caught the pillow and threw it back at Elle then put on his shirt.

 

 

 

 

“Night oppas and unnies.” Melanie said then switched off the light. They all got to their beds then explored on their dreams.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

How about this one? Comments Lovies XDD