[21] Make Over Part 2

His smile or his smirk?

“What? It’s still not nice? Yoona I’m tired. This is like the 14th dress I tried.” Elle said helplessly. “Huh? It’s perfect. We must buy that one. “Yoona said in awe. She was really happy for finding a good dress for Elle.

Elle's dress

 

 

“Now let’s go to the accessories area. We’ll be looking for your bag, shoes and some accessories that’ll look good in you.” Yoona said then stood up from the seat she was seating on, grabbed Elle again to the accessories section.

 

 

 

“Try this.” She handed a long-heeled shoe to Elle. She tried walking with it but she kept on tripping. “I can’t wear this.” Elle said in disagreement. “Okay. Then try this one.” she ordered and handed this time a pair of shoes that’s perfect enough to be used by Elle.

Elle's shoe

 

 

“It’s easier looking shoes for you.” She said then grabbed the shoe and gave it to the ‘fashion assistant’.

 

 

 

“Next thing is bag.” Yoona said then looked at the ‘fashion assistant’ who was pointing to the bag’s section.  They moved to where the bags are and Yoona was just really amazed by every pouch and bag she sees. “You need to use a small one. Just an elegant yet simple pouch.” She said as she keeps on looking at the things she passes by.

 

 

 

“You mean like this?” Elle asked and pointed to a silver handbag that has a simple design but really looks elegant. “Exactly. You’re really good Elle.” Yoona said in agreement.

Elle's bag

 

 

“So are we going to pay now?” Elle asked in tiredness. “Yes. Let’s go to the counter now, get your card, and then pay these things we bought.” Yoona ordered her. She just sighed in defeat.

 

 

 

They walked around the mall with Yoona leading the way and Elle carrying her things. “Where are we going Yoona?” she asked in irritation “I’m really tired.” She said.

 

 

 

“We’re here!” Yoona smiled and stood in front of a beauty parlour.

 

 

 

“Can’t we just eat first? I’m starving.” Elle said then touched her stomach. “We’ll eat later. We just need to finish this one last thing in my make over list.” Yoona said then entered the parlour. When they got inside, a woman greeted Yoona. “Oh hi Yoona! What brings you here?” the woman asked.

 

 

 

“Nah, I don’t need help. But my friend here needs one.” Yoona replied then she step aside and pointed Elle who looks really ‘normal’ according to her. “Oh, this girl.” She eyed Elle from head to toe then make her turn around to check her body.

 

 

 

 “This will be a tough challenge for the day. But nevertheless, it’ll be fun.” She clasped her hands then grabbed Elle and pushed her to the seat in front of the mirror. “Just wait and see honey, you’ll be totally different.” She said then took Elle’s glasses.

 

 

 

Elle took a deep breath then looked at Yoona from the mirror who was reading a magazine. For the moment they were strolling around the mall, Elle just forgot her problems. Now she just sees the real Yoona. She’s just so adorable and kind and friendly and really every guys’ type.

 

 

 

After a few hours of makeup and hair styling, Elle was done. The woman rolled Elle’s seat and let her face Yoona. Yoona lifted her head from the magazine to the new Elle. She smiled in contentment then stood up from where she was seating.

 

 

 

“I knew I can count on you. Thanks” she thanked the stylist then moved to Elle to hug her. “Now you look more like a goddess” she said then smiled at Elle. “Thanks.” Elle replied and hugged Yoona. “Now, let’s eat first. “ Yoona said then paid for the makeover.

 

 

 

After eating, they went to Yoona’s home. It was a really big house with only the maids inside. Her parents just come home often; so that means she’s allowed to bring anyone she wanted. “Yoona what are you planning to do with this dress?” Elle asked her while watching television.

 

 

 

 “We’ll be going to the bar tonight. I tend to go there when I’m having problems.” She said without moving her attention to the television. Elle just nodded in agreement.