[33] Stroll Around

His smile or his smirk?

As soon as they arrive at the ice cream shop, many guys were staring at Elle with lust in their eyes. They taught they’ve never seen this hot-looking girl passed by this street before. But when Kyuhyun shot deadly glare at them, they were taken aback. Plus, there were some body guards following them.

 

 

 

“Kyuhyun-ah what do you like to order?”she said as they got inside the shop, staring at the ice cream lists posted on the counter area. “Hmm?” he looked at Elle then to the menu.

 

 

 

“Cookies and Cream”he finally said then sat down on one of the tables. Elle ordered two cookies and cream, and then brought them to where Kyuhyun was sitting at.

 

 

 

Their mood was kind of awkward since they didn’t know what to talk. Surely, Elle doesn’t know what to open up about. Aish, so awkward.” She taught to herself as she ate a spoonful of ice cream.

 

 

 

“You’re not really the type that needs to be accessorized.”He finally spoke up. Still looking at his ice cream.

 

 

 

“Hmm?”Elle asked, not really understanding what Kyuhyun was talking about. “I thought it’ll be really hard to change you. But this was easier than what I’ve imagined.” He said again now looking at her.

 

 

 

“So, what are you planning to do with me now?”she asked curiously looking at him as well. “You first need to get use wearing this kind of clothing. Plus you need to put away your antiques styles.” He said sending a teasing smile at her. Before Elle came up with her reply, someone else did.

 

 

 

“Oh, what do we have here?”it was Donghae with Henry and Melanie who came in at the ice cream shop. “Are you following us?” Kyuhyun asked with annoyance in his tone. “Cool down oppa. We just came here to eat ice cream. “Melanie said trying to shift her brother’s mood.

 

 

 

They ordered fast then assembled to where Kyuhyun and Elle were. Henry sat next to Elle. Donghae sat next to Kyuhyun and Melanie sat to the other chair next to Donghae.

 

 

 

“Unnie I must say, Oppa’s magic worked at you. You look like a typical Korean teenager right now and probably you can become a Queenka after. Plus there are many guys out there who’ll run after you.”She said then smiled cheerfully at Elle making her think of ‘the boys who will run after him” if ever.

 

 

 

“It won’t happen if she just changed her clothing style.” Kyuhyun commented bluntly looking at Elle. “Since you’re an overall coach to Elle, you’ll be surely changing her in all angles.” Donghae said making Elle feel confident about herself.

 

 

 

“Thanks Melanie and Donghae oppa.”She said shyly making Kyuhyun scoffed at her. This girl trying to give meaning at everything they just said.” He taught as he was about to finish his ice cream.

 

 

 

“By the way Elle, where’s Sungmin and Eunhyuk?”Donghae asked trying to shift the topic. “He’s probably on his weekly training stuff with Eunhyuk. The head securities are making a more intensive practice for them.” she replied looking at Melanie.

 

 

 

“Why are you looking at Melanie?”Henry asked, sensing something between Elle and her. “Huh? Me?” Melanie asked back in surprise. She feels the questioning glares coming from her brother.

 

 

 

“It’s nothing. Is there something wrong looking at her Henry?”Elle commented confidently trying to save Melanie. “Ani! I’m just curious.” He replied back boringly.

 

 

 

“Hyung! Why don’t we just go instead to the mall?”Henry suggested making Melanie looked at her in a, that’s-a-brilliant-idea look at him. “Why?” he raised his eyebrow thinking what he will be doing in the mall.

 

 

 

“So that Elle can get used in roaming around with this kind of style.”He replied innocently looking at Elle.

 

 

 

“Deh oppa! And we can check the latest trends in the fashion right now that will suit her best.”Melanie added trying to convince Kyuhyun of Henry’s idea.

 

 

 

“And-“Donghae didn’t finish what he was trying to say because of Kyuhyun’s sudden reply. “Fine. Let’s go now then.” He said and smiled at Donghae who hit him on his arm.

 

 

 

“Aren’t you even interested to what I’ll be saying?”Donghae whined, not even gaining attention from anyone. All of them pulled out and moved to the cars waiting for them outside.

 

 

 

~~~~~

 

When they entered the mall, Henry and Melanie were perfectly excited. Donghae called Yoona as well to meet him in the lobby. He doesn’t want to be left out of the group.

 

 

 

“Hey!”Yoona waved her hands as Donghae together with the group came up. “Oh I’m sorry Elle. I just taught it would be fine if she’s with us as well.” Donghae apologized intently at her. He was thinking Elle might be hurt from what had happened before.

 

 

 

“No. It’s alright. Everything’s fine.”She said as she shook her hands with her reply. “Thanks.” He replied then grabbed Yoona together with them.

 

 

 

They all greeted each other and roamed together inside the mall. Every shop they passed by, Melanie would pick a dress and buy them. Kyuhyun was just looking at the dresses worn by the mannequins. He’s seriously thinking about Elle’s best style. Henry was also looking at the fashion trends in the shops.

 

 

 

“Oppa aren’t you going to shop for Elle unnie?”Melanie asked as she was picking another accessory of her taste. “Nah. Have you seen her closet?” Kyuhyun asked scanning the shoes in the other aisle.

 

 

 

“Hmm? Not yet.”Melanie replied still not looking at Kyuhyun. “The latest fashion trends today are all in her closet. I guess Jessica is always updating Elle’s things. Why would I shop for her?” Kyuhyun replied with a smirk on his face.

 

 

 

“For real? No wonder I always see Jessica carrying so much paper bags around her every month.  Well, good for Elle unnie.”She replied happily.

 

 

 

“Kyuhyun are you done? I’m tired walking around. We’re like a couple of hours strolling around the mall. I’m hungry.”She whined as she sat down on one of the chairs inside the shop.

 

 

 

“We’re going first.”Donghae came up with Yoona next to her. “Oh, okay. Bye.” Elle replied tiredly. “Where’s Henry?” she asked looking around the shop they’re in. “Maybe he’s on a date with any girl she met.” Melanie replied bluntly while looking at the shoes.

 

 

 

Then she received a message coming from her favourite shop. “Oops. I got to go oppa, unnie. My order has arrived in one of my trusted shops. I’ll see you at the mansion.”  She waved good bye then automatically leave. Setting aside Kyuhyun and Elle together.

 

 

 

“What now?”Elle asked tiredly looking at Kyuhyun who was standing beside a mannequin. “Let’s go. I’m hungry.” He smiled at Elle then took her hands. They went to a food shop and ordered a certain meal for them.

 

 

 

They were quietly eating but not awkward. They were just really hungry. Elle was happy because she finally ate and also she saw Kyuhyun smile for the first time in her life. She taught Kyuhyun’s not that bad at times. Maybe he’s PMS-ing sometimes but she could get used to it.

 

 

 

Plus, she now realised why Kyuhyun is a heart throb at school. His smile may go out once in a blue moon, but it just melt a girl’s heart. She chuckled on her own idea. ”Yah Elle! What melt thing are you thinking about?” she mentally slapped herself.

 

 

 

“What melt?”Kyuhyun asked curiously. “Huh? M-melt? Ice cream. I was thinking of ice cream. Yeah. Ice cream.” She said in surprise, knowing that Kyuhyun creepily read her thoughts.

 

 

 

“You’re still hungry?”he asked with a surprise on his tone. “No. I just thought of ice cream.” She replied trying not to talk to herself, or else Kyuhyun will find it out. It will just really be embarrassing.  After their late lunch, they both went home, still with the guards around them.