Happy Birthday ELLE

His smile or his smirk?

Gulliver, Gulliver, Gu-Gu-Gulliver, Gulliver~  Elle’s ring tone stirred her up from her dreamland. Who really calls in the middle of the night?” she asked herself as she looked at the time which was 12 midnight and then sleepily answered her phone.

 

“Yoboseyo?”

“Happy Birthday Chipmunk”

“So you really called, in the middle of the night just to tell me that?”

“Yes. They say, the first one to greet is special.”

“Arrgh, seriously?”

“Aren’t you gonna thank me? I stayed awake all night just to ensure to greet you first.”

“Fine. Thank You.”

“Better. Good Mornight Chipmunk You’ll see my gift in the morning..”

“Whatever. Same. Night”

And with that, Elle turned off her phone with a smile then rush off to her dreamland again.

 

~~~~~

“Happy Birthday Ms. Elle.” Her personal maids greeted. They were currently inside Elle’s room, organizing every little accessory that Elle will be using for the night’s event.

 

“Thank You.” Elle said sleepily but with happiness. She stretched her arms and legs then stood out of her bed.

 

“Ms. Elle, we saw this one on your door.” one of the maids said and reached out a small box in front of Elle.

 

Elle opened it and was puzzled with what she saw. “A key?” she asked then looked at the two maids who gave her a I-don’t-know look.

 

Just in time, Jessica came in. “Ms. Elle, the family is waiting for you at the table.” She said then looked at Elle who was still in her pyjamas.

 

“Huh? Uh, oh, yeah. I’ll be there in let’s say 5 minutes? I’ll just make my morning routines and change these clothes.” She said then rushed towards the shower room.

 

“Uhm, Ms. Elle?” Jessica said before Elle entered the shower room. “Yes?” she replied curiously. “Happy 18th birthday.” She said then flashed a genuine smile. “Oh, Thank you very much.” Elle replied happily but hurriedly then closed the door.

 

At exactly 5 minutes, Elle went out of the shower room then proceed to Jessica who was holding her clothes. She got them then rushed to the shower room to wear them. After she was sure she was done, she grabbed Jessica then they both run to the dining area.

 

“Good Morning.” She said cheerfully then stood behind her chair.

 

“Happy Birthday Elle unnie ~” Melanie sang and hugged Elle really tight. “Thank You.” She replied happily then hugged back as tight as she could.

 

“Happy Birthday Elle.” Donghae said then pulled away Melanie and hugged Elle as well. Elle hugged back and thanked him.

 

Then Sungmin and Eunhyuk came and squashed Elle in between. “Happy Birthday Ms. Elle.” They both said in unison and smiled at her. “Thank You.” She hardly said then as soon as she got out of their hugs, she was gasping for air.

 

After that, everyone was looking at Kyuhyun who was sitting in front of Elle. “What?” he asked bluntly. “Oppa, greet her now.” Melanie whined then pulled Kyuhyun from his seat.

 

“I’ve already did it. Just so you know I was the first one to greet her.” he said with as-a-matter-of-fact tone.

 

“But you didn’t hug her!” Donghae said as well then pushed Kyuhyun closer to Elle.

 

“I’m doing this due to public demand.” He said then finally hugged Elle. “Happy Birthday chipmunk.” He said and hugged Elle really tight.

 

“Thanks.” Elle said while blushing then hugged back.

 

“Uhm, oppa? I think it’s quite prolonged now.” Melanie said awkwardly then just in time, Kyuhyun moved out of the hug then went to his seat, normally. While Elle was still blushing.

 

A moment later, Grandpa joined the group. “Happy Birthday Elle.” He said with a concern yet strict voice then hugged Elle. “Thanks Grandpa.” She said then sat down on her chair.

 

The whole duration of their meal was really noisy and full of laughter together with Grandpa.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank You very much for your comments guys! It's making me happy :DDD
Anyways, mind reading my oneshot story? It's entitled "He's MY Dork". I hope you'll love it. It's an OnTaeng oneshot for my best friend.

comments are loved<3