[34] Book

His smile or his smirk?

“Ms. Elle where have you been?”Jessica came up  as soon as Elle and Kyuhyun had arrived from the mall. “Hi Jessica. We’ve been strolling around the mall.” She replied still having the cheerful part of her. “With Kyuhyun only?” Jessica asked in a teasing tone.

 

 

 

“No. It’s not what you think. Donghae, Yoona, Henry and Melanie were there. But they went first so Kyuhyun and I stayed there to eat and stroll around then went home.”She explained all in one breathing. She was trying hard to change what was running on Jessica’s mind.

 

 

 

 

“Ok then, I believe you. Go rest now.”Jessica said in agreement then went to her duties. Elle walked pass the stairs then stood up in front of her room. Kyuhyun was about to get inside his room but then sense something’s weird with her.

 

 

 

 

“Something wrong chipmunk?”he said trying to start a war with Elle. “After this dressing lessons. What’s next?” she asked in a low tone, still looking at her door,

 

 

 

 

“You’ll find it out tomorrow. For the mean time, I’ll be the one picking your own style. Kay?”he asked with a light mood. “Okay then. Thanks.” With that. Elle got inside her room and lay down on her bed.

 

 

 

 

“I’m so tired. It’s so tiring strolling around. But at least I saw him smile this day. We were this inch close a while ago.”She taught to herself as she closed her eyes drawing her to nap.

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile on Kyuhyun’s life...

 

 

 

“Oppa, seems like you’re happy.”Melanie came inside Kyuhyun’s room and sat down on his bed. “Huh? Happy? I’m fine.” He replied still trying to look cool in front if his sister.

 

 

 

“No oppa. This is the first time I’ve seen you smile. Something happened in the mall a while ago?”Melanie asked teasingly trying to know what happened. “Huh? Nothing happened.” Kyuhyun stood from his bed and moved away from Melanie.

 

 

 

She grabbed Kyuhyun’s camera and scanned the photos. “Yeah right oppa. Nothing really happened.” Melanie said as she was scanning the photos. She has a teasing smile plastered on her face.

 

 

 

 

“Stop looking at the photos.”Kyuhyun ordered but not getting the camera. “I thought you only liked to take a photo of sceneries and stuff. You’re not the type, taking photo of any person.” Melanie said seriously as she put back the camera to where it came from.

 

 

 

 

“Are you perhaps, in love with unnie?”Melanie moved closer to Kyuhyun trying to read his thoughts. Instead she only received a famous smirk that every girl in the school dies for. “That’s for me to know and for you to find out.” He said confidently then opened his door.

 

 

 

 

“Okay then. I’m pretty sure I’m right with my instincts. See you at dinner oppa.”With that, she kissed on Kyuhyun’s cheek then walked out of the room. Kyuhyun closed the door after wards and had a big sigh.

 

 

 

 

“I’m not in love. That’s a fact.”He said then got inside his shower room to have his own relaxing bath.

 

 

 

 

Flashback when they were in the mall...

 

When they finished having their lunch, they decided to go back to the mansion. While they were making their way off the mall, they passed by a book store. Elle’s eyes glitter and she moved her path to the book store.

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun sighed then followed her with the guards staying at the entrance of the book store. “Thought you want to go home?” Kyuhyun asked as he was following Elle looking for whatever kind of book it is.

 

 

 

 

“After this.”She replied as she was reading the book titles. “How sure are you that the books in here can’t be found in the mansion library?” Kyuhyun paused his tracks and asked Elle.

 

 

 

Elle raised her eyes to meet up with him and replied, “This is the only book that I can’t find in the mansion library.” She said then started to look around the corners for the book.

 

 

 

 

“Fine. What is this book?”Kyuhyun asked thinking about helping Elle. She told the book title and described what it looks like. “Got it? You go to that corner and I’ll look over there.” She said as she pointed to a corner of big books. Kyuhyun nodded and started to look.

 

 

 

 

After about 10 minutes Elle found the book. It was placed on the top of the book shelf. She then turn around to look for a ladder or a chair she can use to get the book. She found a round chair and put it in front of her to pick up what she wanted.

 

 

 

 

She stood up carefully and tried to reach out but her height is of no help. Yah height be useful!” she yelled at herself.

 

 

 

 

She tiptoed in the chair to get the book she wanted, finally she grabbed it but “Oh God. Please don’t let me stumble down!” she exclaimed at herself as the chair began to rack back and forth and finally slide down.

 

 

 

 

She closed her eyes and waited for the time to hear a loud thud from the impact of the floor. “Floor don’t hug me harshly!”  She was thinking why she can’t hear any thud or loud sound. She slowly opened her eyes only to find out a soft floor she landed to.

 

 

 

 

“Are you alright?”It was Kyuhyun. He asked curiously as he looked into Elle. Elle was on top of Kyuhyun and his arms were around her, pulling her close to his chest. They were a few inches away from each other. She can feel his breath and he can hear her heart beat.

 

 

 

 

Elle automatically moved out of their awkward position and grabbed the book that fell down. Kyuhyun stood up and fixed himself. “T-Thanks.” Elle said stuttered, still not looking at him. Her cheeks were obviously blushing red like a tomato.

 

 

 

 

She paid for the book and moved out of the shop. Kyuhyun smirked at himself then followed and they both got into the car.