Deliberation Part II

His smile or his smirk?

“It’s true Kyuhyun. Why are you even helping this girl? You can’t put the blame on anyone when you don’t have anything.”Gyuri commented from her seat. She was feeling tense about what was happening.

 

 

 

“Evidence you said? It’ll be coming anytime like . . . RIGHT NOW!”he said then pointed at the door. Just in time, Sungmin and Eunhyuk came inside, gasping for some air. The students looked at the two guys.

 

 

 

 

“We got it!”Eunhyuk said as he raised a CD on his hands. He gave it to Kyuhyun then he seated next to where the others were. Sungmin followed too.

 

 

 

 

“W-what is that?!”Sunny blurted out. She stood up from her seat then was trying to move next to Kyuhyun when the Principal stopped her. “Ms. Sunny Lee please remain seated.” He said with a serious voice.

 

 

 

 

“This CD I’m holding in my hand contains what happened that day. Maybe you all forgot that there’s a CCTV attached in all class rooms and on the Test Paper Bank.”He said and raised the CD.

 

 

 

 

 

“Since my proposal is that this was an inside job. Let’s all watch what happened that day.”He said and put the evidence inside the Player to be showed on the wide screen.

 

 

 

 

 

“Wait! He can’t do that!”the old man who was in charge rage. “Yes he can. It’s evidence testifying the accused side.” Jessica said with a you’re-busted-look.

 

 

 

 

“Don’t get nervous Sir. It’s just a video unless you’re guilty about something.”Kyuhyun said challengingly.

 

 

 

 

The video had started and everyone was expecting for something. The mood was getting tenser when the video came on the part where the bell rung and the exam had started. The crowd were all focused on Elle answering her test paper. They were trying to figure out if Elle actually had the reviewer on her test paper.

 

 

 

 

 

When the video of the examination was done, Kyuhyun got out the CD and started to speak again. “You all saw that scene right? Elle doesn’t have any reviewer on her hand or in her test paper when she answered the examination. Plus, Sunny was furrowing her eye brows when she was answering; meaning the exam was hard. And we all saw that she has no time looking or glancing at Elle to check about how she answered  her papers.” Kyuhyun said in front of the crowd. Elle’s tears trickled down her face, feeling that everyone saw she didn’t cheated.

 

 

 

 

 

“Next thing we’ll see was what was happening inside the Test Papers Bank that day.”He said as he glared at the old guy in charge of the place. Kyuhyun noticed that the guy was looking at Sunny and Gyuri nervously. It’s like they’re talking with each other telepathically.

 

 

 

 

“So, do you want us to watch how you did you do your inside job or you’ll just state in the crowd what had happened that day?”Kyuhyun said. He was feeling he’ll really win this thing he’s doing. I should be a lawyer someday,” he taught to himself while smirking at the old guy.

 

 

 

 

“F-fine. I give up.”The old guy said and stood up looking at the floor. “What?! NO!” Sunny yelled at the old man. “You can’t do that!” Gyuri yelled as well.“Why? Afraid of being expelled?” Kyuhyun asked Sunny and Gyuri who were getting furious back on her seat.

 

 

 

 

 

“You’re right, this was all an inside job.”He started his statement making all the students start a gossip again.

 

 

“Silence!” the principal yelled. The students were back to normal again.

 

 

 

“That day, Ms. Sunny paid me a big amount of money. She walked on my office together with Ms. Park Gyuri. They all told me to put the reviewer on Ms. Elle’s test paper. I can’t say NO because my son was sick and I needed the money. But I’m really really sorry about what happened Ms. Elle, I was in need and I don’t have choice.” He said all feeling sorry about what happened.

 

 

 

 

 

“You do have choice when you didn’t accept that money.”He said seriously. Inside, he was feeling angry about the confession of the old man.

 

 

 

 

“So, Sunny and Gyuri how did you get the reviewer?”Kyuhyun asked as he moved near them. The two weren’t answering.

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun looked at Elle, looking for an answer. “I think I know it. After the exams, I piled all my things on top of my desk when Gyuri pushed them down. Sunny helped me up but I didn’t “Huh friend? You call yourself a friend?!” Sunny replied back. She was also in tears about what she had done.

 

 

 

 

“There’s no friend that would actually betray you and snatch someone you liked when she knows you’re head over heels at that guy!” Sunny continued again. Beside her, Gyuri was scoffing at her statement.

 

 

 

 

“What?!”Elle asked. She was confused about what Sunny was talking about. “You and Kyuhyun. Don’t hide it. Everyone knows you two are in a relationship.” Sunny said as she was wiping her tears.

 

 

 

 

 

Elle got surprised of what she just heard. Relationship? With Kyuhyun? Never!” she yelled at her system. She looked at Kyuhyun who was face palming himself then to her friends who were suppressing their laughter but sadly, Sungmin can’t hold it so he started to laugh. Melanie hit him then he stopped laughing.

 

 

 

 

“Yeah that’s right. Keep laughing.”Sunny glared at Sungmin. “I never knew your mind was this big.” Kyuhyun said as he showed his thumb and pointing finger and attached them together.

 

 

 

 

 

“We are not on any relationship you are thinking about. I was teaching her about something.”He explained himself. “Next time, try to stretch your mind even if it’s not possible. You’re ruining someone’s life just because of your wrong thoughts. You even called for someone’s help who has the same mind as you.” He said then grabbed Elle and slumped her down to  where they were sitting a moment before.

 

 

 

 

 

The principal cleared his throat then stood in the middle. “The committee have their final decision. By the authority I got in my hands, the case filed against Ms. Elle Park has been found not guilty. Hence, Ms. Lee Sunny and Ms. Park Gyuri are to be expelled as soon as possible. Thank you for coming everyone and Good Morning.” Mr. Shin announced then moved out of the hall together with his alliance.

 

 

 

 

 

Elle’s friends sitting at the back where rejoicing. They hugged each other and was squealing like fan girls. On the other hand, Kyuhyun was relaxing on his seat, with a smile on his face. He knew he would nail this deliberation thing.

 

 

 

 

Elle was still crying. Her hands were buried on her face. She still can’t believe everything was done. She can’t believe Sunny can do this to her and she can’t believe she wasn’t going out of country anymore.

 

 

 

 

“Hey, stop crying now.”Kyuhyun told Elle. He was nudging Elle’s shoulder that was still on the verge of tears. Elle wiped her tears, then automatically hugged Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun got surprised and patted her back. “Thank you very much Kyuhyun. You’re always helping me.” She said while hugging him.

 

 

 

 

 

“I told you I’m not helping you, I’m just curious about your situation.”He replied back. He was also hugging back Elle. He loved how Elle hugged her. He loved how Elle fit perfectly on his arms.

 

 

 

 

 

*clears throat* “Oppa don’t you think your hugging session is quite getting prolonged?” Melanie asked innocently. She just cut off the sweet moment of the two.

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun and Elle automatically moved from the hug then fixed themselves. “Thanks for your help guys.” She said then bowed in front of her friends.

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s alright. We’re not your friends for nothing right?”Yoona replied then hugged Elle. Donghae came too and soon all of them were squishing Elle except for Kyuhyun off course that was just looking at the situation right now.

 

 

 

 

 

“Elle...”it was Sunny who came next to her. Elle moved out from the hug and looked at Sunny. She wasn’t feeling sorry at her, she was feeling outrageous. I mean, she thought she was her friend then all of a sudden she just framed her up with this?!

 

 

 

 

“What do you want?”Elle asked coldly. “I’m sorry. I’m really sorry about what happened.” Sunny said pleadingly. She was currently crying in front of Elle and her friends.

 

 

 

 

Elle can’t take it anymore. If she don’t do this, she’ll burst up.

 

 

 

 

 

*slap* her hands which was trembling met Sunny’s face. “That’s for ruining my life.” She said. Then another slap came, “And that’s for making me hated and judged by everyone.”

 

 

 

 

Sunny was crying hard. Elle’s slap was hard but what hurt her most was the pain inside her. She knew she shouldn’t have trusted Gyuri in the very first place.

 

 

 

 

“I will accept your apology but I will never treat you as a friend again.”she said then started to dart off the place, leaving Sunny crying.

 

 

 

 

 

While on their way back to the parking lot, she asked her friends. “Do you think I did the right choice?”

 

 

 

 

 

“What choice?”Sungmin asked back when they were exactly on the parking lot. “You know, when I told her I will never treat her as a friend again?” she replied back worriedly.

 

 

 

 

 

“Looking back at what happened, she deserves that. You’re too nice back there when you did that. If that happened to me, I swear she’ll end up with a bloody face.”Melanie replied, stretching her knuckles. They all laughed at Melanie’s sudden mood change.

 

 

 

 

“So how did the two of you got that video?”Elle asked curiously at Sungmin and Eunhyuk.

 

 

 

 

 

“We need to trick the guy who was on the Private Room. I told Eunhyuk hyung to get the guy’s phone and sprint as far as he can so that the guy can follow him. Then while he was doing that, I searched for the CD that contains the day of our examination. It was really hard for me to look for the one in the TPB. Eunhyuk hyung returned really quick so I didn’t got the video for the Test Paper Bank.” Sungmin explained while holding the car key.

 

 

 

 

“Then what was the one  Kyuhyun was holding?”Donghae asked as well. He was sure, Kyuhyun was holding two CD’s a while ago.

 

 

 

“Oh, Kyuhyun told me to get two CDs. The one which was taken in the class room and any other CD I can find will be the second one.” Sungmin replied innocently.

 

 

 

 

“So that means...”Elle looked at Kyuhyun who was standing near their car. “Yes chipmunk. The other CD I was holding back there was a fake. Actually, there’s no CCTV in the TPB. I didn’t know why the old man didn’t noticed that. Maybe because he was really nervous and got scared of my coolness back there.” Kyuhyun replied with confidence on his look.

 

 

 

 

 

“Aish, conceited again. But you were really cool when you were talking a while ago. You could get the hang of being a lawyer someday.”Elle praised back.

 

 

 

 

 

“I know chipmunk. Stop praising my awesomeness. Let’s go.”He said then got inside of his car with Donghae.