Realisation

His smile or his smirk?

Everyone was in deep sorrow for what had happened that night. On her birthday. Elle was saved but Donghae died.

 

 

A few days later, Kyuhyun came to the mansion. While all the people were still in agony, he came. He returned to get his camera back. Not caring about any material things he had. He only wants his camera.

 

 

All the body guards were on red alert and followed him on his room. “Mr. Kyuhyun, Mr. Park wants to see you.” Ms. Kim got inside and told the order.

 

 

He nodded and got inside the old man’s office. Everyone was on the living room, scared of what might happen.

 

 

~~~~~

“How dare you come back on my mansion?!” Mr. Park yelled at him angrily. “I could have lost my granddaughter because of you! How could you betray me?!” he said then grabbed the gun beside him and pointed it at Kyuhyun.

 

 

“You think I don’t know?! I knew all along, I’m adopted by the ‘parents’ I’ve known. You killed the biological parents I once had!” Kyuhyun replied while smirking at the old man.

 

 

“It was all an accident back then. I never intended to do that.” The old man replied still pointing the gun at him.

 

 

“No need for your explanation Mr. Park. 10 years too late. They’re all gone.” He said sadly but full of anger.

 

“How could you kill your own cousin?!” the old man yelled in anger once again. “It was his fault for saving Elle. I knew even before he noticed I was having an inside job.” He said then smirked at his memory.

 

 

“You should die!” the old man said seriously and hold tight of his gun.

 

 

“Grandpa! NO! Please!” Elle came in and stood in front of Kyuhyun. “Please Grandpa, I’m begging you.” She said and cried in front of her grandfather.

 

 

Her Grandfather slowly put down his gun and left the two.

 

 

“I’m not thanking you of that.” Kyuhyun said coldly and looked at Elle.

 

 

“I’m not asking you to thank me. Why’d you do that?” Elle asked coldly as well.

 

 

“If you think your grandfather is a saint, you’re living with a lie. He’s a demon Elle. He killed my parents.” Kyuhyun said.

 

 

“And that makes you a saint if you sabotage everything about him?” Elle asked back and forced in her tears.

 

 

“You’ll soon understand everything Elle.” He said then acted to walk towards the door.

 

 

“So everything was a lie then? Even the time you said you LOVE me.” She said the last words softly.

 

 

“That was all part of an act Elle. I need to use you to get what I want.” He ended their conversation and Elle was left on the room crying.

 

 

 

Flashback of everything came through Elle...

 

When she caught Kyuhyun taking photos on the ware house when they had the trip together with Hyoyeon and Sunny back then.

 

When she caught Kyuhyun walking out of her grandfather’s office before, but she didn’t mind.

 

When Kyuhyun said he will be gone and will just ‘tour’ Korea but actually he was gone to sabotage my Grandpa’s business deals in China.

 

When he knows how to use a gun perfectly back when they were having the training.

 

He still had a spare camera even though all the gadgets were confiscated back then. He was looking for evidences.

 

When these past days, he was always coming home late due to his grandfather.

 

CK  Tradings and Multi Company. C.K. Cho Kyuhyun

 

When Kyuhyun was touring the whole mansion everyday with his camera.

 

That camera. It contains every little detail of his grudge to his grandfather. And yet she was all blind of these things.

 

“I’m so stupid.” She told as she sat on the floor.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
HEY! Comments are loved <3
Thanks for your support readers.
It'll soon come to an end. :)