Plans

His smile or his smirk?

“I want the motif to be blue. If it’s alright.” Elle said softly while talking to the planner. They were currently in the living room having a meeting about her upcoming debut.

 

 

 

“Of course Ms. Park. Uhm, I was just curious, who’s your ?” the planner asked while taking down some notes in her small notebook.

 

 

 

“Yeah, who’s my ? It can’t be Donghae, because he’ll be with Yoona. Sungmin will be with Melanie and Eunhyuk will be with Sooyoung. How about Kyuhyun?” Elle asked herself while looking at nowhere. She was in deep thought about her .

 

 

 

“It will be Kyuhyun of course. Who else?” Suddenly Mr. Park answered. He was standing in front of the two women talking. “But Grandpa he hasn’t arrived yet.” Elle insisted.

 

 

 

“He had. He’s in his room. I’ll see the two of you later.” He said then walked towards his office.

 

 

 

The rest of the day was a busy one. The event planner together with Ms. Kim and Elle had a lot of discussion about her upcoming debut. Elle didn’t have time to even talk with Kyuhyun who just smirk at him then exited the mansion.  

 

 

 

~~~~~

Later that night, Elle was in the kitchen searching for something to eat. She was upset because she doesn’t have any chance to talk to Kyuhyun for the past days.

 

 

 

“Upset?” It was Donghae who just came in the kitchen to drink water. “Oh! You startled me.” Elle, who was in deep thought, said. “Who’s making you upset?” he asked while he sat beside her.

 

 

 

“Him.” Elle said softly, as if whispering to herself.

 

 

“What did he do this time that made you upset?” he asked teasingly.

 

 

“I don’t know. It’s just that I rarely see him in the mansion these days.” she replied with a pout.

 

 

“You’re not upset then. You just miss him.” he smiled then poked her.

 

 

“BWOH?! Miss him?” she replied in shock.

 

 

“Yes. That’s what I feel when I don’t see Yoona for a day.” he replied now, in more serious tone.

 

 

“Speaking of Yoona, how are you two doing?” she shifted the mood.

 

 

“We’re always at our best.” He said happily then sighed.

 

 

“So cute. You’re lucky to have her.” she said with envy in her voice.

 

 

“No. She’s lucky to have me.” He replied jokingly.

 

 

“Pssh. Conceited guy.” She replied then rolled her eyes.

 

 

“Anyway, I’m sorry.” He said.

 

 

“Hmm? For what?” she replied curiously. “Sorry?” out of nowhere.

 

 

“For what had happened between us before.” He answered with sincerity while holding her

hands.

 

 

“Forget about that. I was really immature back then. It’s not your fault you’re easily loved.” She replied startled by his sudden action.

 

 

“And it’s not your fault either you easily fall.” he continued.

 

 

“And thank you.” he said again.

 

 

 

“What’s with you apologizing and thanking me? Are you going somewhere?” she asked out of wonder.  Donghae’s words are so sincere.

 

 

“No I’m not. I just want to do it. Thanks for being strong all the while.” he said then stood up.

 

 

“That’s not a problem. Any last words?” she replied jokingly.

 

 

 

“Take care of Yoona if anything happens.” He said then hugged her.

 

 

 

“Seriously where are you going?” she asked worried while hugging him.

 

 

 

“Nowhere. Just in case. I’ll go to my room now.” He said then moved out of the kitchen.

 

 

 

“Anyway back to what I was thinking awhile ago. I think it’s all just dream though. Because it looks too good to be true. Kyuhyun? Confessing that he likes me? Stupid. It’s all a dream.” She said then chuckled.

 

 

 

“What’s too good to be true, chipmunk?” Kyuhyun, who just arrived, asked. “Oh, you’re here.” She replied bitterly. “Miss me?” he asked while searching the refrigerator for any drink.

 

 

 

“Never even in your dreams.” She replied then scoffed at her.  

 

 

“So, I’ll be your on your debut?” he asked then drunk his water. “Do I have choice? Grandpa picked you.” She replied then rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

“Anyway, if you think what happened back at the park is all a dream, it isn’t.” He said then started to walk.

 

 

 

“Huh?” Elle asked back.

 

 

“It’s true chipmunk. I confessed to you. Sleep now.” He said again then finally, exited the kitchen.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Dear Readers! Another update :D
Comments are loved.

@ruanmory: C.K Multi Tradings Company is the other company that competes with Mr. Park's company :D
Thanks dear for your daily comments :)