[14] STALKER/CHIPMUNK

His smile or his smirk?

 

While eating everyone was enjoying the food and talking with each other. “Yah, stalker feed me! I got tired looking for you.” Kyuhyun insisted as he broke the good atmosphere forming between Elle and Donghae.

 

“You Pabo! Stop saying I’m your stalker. I’m not even interested in you. You even know where I was a while ago.” Elle replied irritably. Sunny then noticed the atmosphere between Kyuhyun and Elle. She eye smiled at Elle and Elle understood what she meant. “Why don’t you let Sunny feed you?” Elle said.

 

 

When she looked at Sunny she was blushing. “Never mind. I’ll eat on my own.” Kyuhyun replied nastily.

 

 

“Melanie, do you want me to feed you too?” Sungmin asked cutely. Melanie hit Sungmin, and he was about to choke. Everyone then pointed their attention to Melanie and Sungmin. “You can give that to me if Melanie doesn’t want it” Sooyoung said as she turned her attention to Sungmin who was rejected. Sungmin then raised his head with a smile “Okay.”

 

 

As Sungmin was about to feed Sooyoung, Melanie snatched the spoon and ate the food. “Yah, Sooyoung. You have your hands, feed yourself!” Melanie ordered Sooyoung as she was chewing the food she got from Sungmin. “Oh, Okay.” Sooyoung smiled as if she realised something.

 

 

“Do you want me to feed you too?” Hyoyeon asked Yesung. Yesung just nodded. Then the two of them started to feed each other innocently. Everyone’s attention from Sungmin, Melanie and Sooyoung was transferred to Yesung and Hyoyeon. They were all jaw-dropped. Henry then said out of curiosity, “What’s wrong with you people? Why do you keep on feeding each other?” Donghae then replied jokingly, “Want me to feed you?” Everyone started to laugh while Kyuhyun smirked.

 

 

After eating, those who were in charged to wash the dishes started to do their tasks. When they’re done, each group went to their rooms.

 

 

They turned off the lights and were supposed to be sleeping. But then Melanie keeps on rolling in her bed acting as if she isn’t comfortable then finally spoke, “Are you all asleep?” everyone then moved and replied “No.” Sooyoung then sat down in her bed and taught of something.

 

 

They’ll be playing spin the bottle with truth or dare. Hyoyeon the lights then everyone moved closer to each other. They started to spin the bottle and it pointed to Hyoyeon.

 

 

“Truth or dare?” Sunny automatically asked with excitement in her face. “Dare!” Hyoyeon replied without hesitation. “Go to the boys’ room and ask everyone what’s the most important thing in their life.”

 

 

Hyoyeon then went out of the room and the other girls followed her. When they arrive they knocked at the boys’ room. Some topless guy, known as Henry, opened the door. When he realised he was shirtless he went back to his bed, got his shirt and covered his body. “What are you doing here?” he asked to the girls.

 

 

“We’re currently playing a game and Hyoyeon must do her dare.” Sooyoung replied. Henry at first was hesitating, he scratch his head “Okay. Get inside.” He replied without thinking.

 

 

Henry then the lights and allowed the girls to get inside. Kyuhyun was irritated by the girls’ noise. He was about to sleep again when he saw Elle, “Yah, stalker! What are you doing here?” Want to sleep beside me?” he said teasingly as he rise from his bed

 

 

Elle was about to attack Kyuhyun with her super punch when Melanie stopped her. Donghae then asked, “Ok, so what’s the dare?” Elle automatically replied, “Hyoyeon will ask each one of you the most important thing in your lives.” Sunny then ordered “Hyoyeon start now.”

 

 

She first came to Yesung then asked him what’s the most important thing in his life, he then replied gladly with sparkles in his eyes, “Well, my turtles!” “Oh...” Hyoyeon replied with an interest about Yesung’s turtles.

 

 

 She then tilted her head to Kyuhyun, “You?” “Let’s see...” Kyuhyun said as he was deeply thinking of something. “My stalker.” He replied while wiggling his eyebrows then looked at Elle.

 

Sooyoung as she keeps pushing her. Elle taught Donghae might misunderstand this; she was pissed off of that thought. She was going to attack Kyuhyun when Sooyoung stopped her. Elle then was looking at Kyuhyun who was having an evil smile at her.

 

 

While everyone was enjoying, Sunny was starting to suspect something deeper between Kyuhyun and Elle. Hyoyeon smiled then moved closer to Donghae. “How about you Donghae?” “Well that’s easy. It’s Kyuhyun’s stalker.”  Donghae replied with a smile on his face looking at Elle who was blushing and to Kyuhyun who was surprised. “Oh I see. A Stalker thing triangle then.” Hyoyeon commented.

 

 

She walked beside Sungmin and asked him in a tone of ‘not-interested’, “Sungmin what is it?” Sungmin asked cutely but innocently then looked at Melanie. “Do I have a stalker too?”  Melanie gave him an ‘in-your-dreams-look’. Everyone was also looking at her, “WHAT?” Melanie asked them. 

 

 

“Why is everyone talking about stalker?” Henry asked in objection. “I have a great idea.”  Sungmin said excitingly while he keeps on giggling in his bed and as if he discovered something really fantastic. He keeps on raising his hand to catch everyone’s attention.

 

 

“What if we join their game too?” “Oh great.” Kyuhyun said sarcastically as he acted out going back to sleep. But when he realized everyone’s leaving the room, he followed.

 

 

Along the hall, he keeps on stamping his feet on the floor telling everyone that he doesn’t want to play with them.

 

 

At that time Elle was irritated of Kyuhyun’s childish act. She stopped from walking and looked back to Kyuhyun “Yah! Lee Kyuhyun we’re not forcing you to join us. Just go back to your freaking room and get your freaking sleep there!” these were the words Elle said out of anger at Kyuhyun who was having a ‘blank face’ while the others who were stunned of her sudden burst.

 

 

Out of nowhere, Kyuhyun showed a smile (A/N: it’s like a smirk but it’s greater than a smirk but less than a smile. You know things that make guys handsome. That one!)  Then placed his arm around Elle’s shoulder and said while praising himself.

 

 

 “Hey chipmunk, don’t be so hard to get. If I know, you just want to go back to the room with me and fantasize my y, awesome and hot body.”  Elle was jaw-dropped about what Kyuhyun had stated. While everyone was laughing about it.

 

 

“Noona! I didn’t know you were a pedo.” Henry said as everyone started laughing again.  Everyone went down while Elle was standing still dumbfounded. Kyuhyun came back, moved closer to Elle and bent down to her face “Chipmunk aren’t you going to go down or you want me to carry you?”

 

 

Elle, now absorbing everything this guy had just said felt really scared of Kyuhyun. So she run down to the living room and left Kyuhyun walking.