[6] Meeting the EvilKyu

His smile or his smirk?

 

Everyone started to eat but Elle didn’t. Donghae asked her what’s wrong. “He’s not eating with us.” A guy replied as he sat down beside Donghae.

 

 

 

“How did you?” Elle asked. “Kyuhyun! Finally you’re here. We’re now complete. She’s Elle Park, grandpa’s granddaughter.” Melanie said cheerfully.

 

 

Kyuhyun looked at Elle and finally started to eat. Elle started to eat and was staring really hard at Kyuhyun.

 

 

Sungmin then asked Elle what’s her problem with Kyuhyun. “How did he knew I was going to ask why is Grandpa not here?” Elle replied. Sungmin then said to Elle don’t mind about it and forget it because Kyuhyun’s always like that.

 

 

 

After eating they all went to their rooms. Melanie’s room is located in front of Elle’s room.

 

Sungmin’s room is located beside Elle’s room. Kyuhyun’s room is beside Melanie’s room and Donghae’s room is beside Kyuhyun’s room. There are many other empty rooms follow after their rooms. Melanie hugged Elle goodnight and Donghae and Sungmin waved goodnight to her as well.

 

 

Kyuhyun went directly to his room after kissing Melanie in her forehead and said goodnight. Elle realized he’s not as rude as what she thinks.

 

 

But she admires Donghae’s act of being a total gentleman. She likes Melanie’s warm welcome to her. She thought she’ll easily adapt in this new environment. Before she went inside, she asked Sungmin where the old man’s room could be.

 

 

He pointed at the room with a two door located at the end of the hallway.

Elle went at the end of the hallway and came in quietly inside. She checked at her Grandfather who is now asleep. She was about to go out when suddenly

 

 

 

“What are you doing here?” the old man wasn’t asleep at all. “I, I was checking if you ate your meal. I suppose you did?” she replied.

 

 

“I did. But I think you have something to ask.” The old man said.

 

 

“Yeah. What is your business? I mean how come you’re really rich?” Elle asked as she moved close to her grandfather.

 

 

The old man sat down properly, smiled and replied, “You’re the first one who asked me that. But it’s better you learn about what I have. Well I’m running a multi business that includes Airlines, Real Estates, Banking and Finance, Food and Beverage, and Shopping Malls. All that I have are made by my late father and send down to me. When I’ll die, everything I have will be given and shared to You, Kyuhyun, Donghae, Melanie and Sungmin.” Elle was surprised and stared at her grandfather.

 

 

“I don’t want your riches; I want to go home back to my Mom!” She said. “You’ll learn to live in here Elle. Don’t worry about your Mom. She’s old enough to think of herself.” He replied.

 

 

“Why do you need me to stay here? You have your own family here and my Mom is alone. I want to go back!” She exclaimed, now with a tone of anger. The old man didn’t reply, instead he make himself comfortable and was acting to fall asleep.

 

Elle went out of the room and was currently thinking of a way to get out of her grandfather’s territory.

 

 

When Elle arrived at her room she directly lie down in her bed. She closed her eyes for a while and taught of something to escape.

 

After a long time of thinking, she decided to shower up. When she was done showering she dressed up properly.

 

As she feels she’s already ready, she decided to go out and roam around outside the mansion. As she opened the main door of the house, there she saw the roaming guards busy guarding the mansion.

 

 

She studied the guard’s routine and functions. When one of the guards approached her she brought out her phone and decided to call her Mom. As the phone was ringing, she continued walking outside where she knew other guards are following her. Finally, her Mom answered the other line.

“Hello Elle. Is that you?”

“Yes, Yes Mom. Ho-How are you?”

“I’m fine Elle. I’m sorry for hiding the truth to you.”

“It’s okay Mom.”

“By the way, how are you? Are you alright? Did Sungmin saved you?!”

“Wait, you knew that Sungmin is my personal bodyguard?”

“Yes. Your grandfather told me about him. And your grandfather helped me raise you; I hope he explained everything well to you.”

“Yeah he did. He looks like he’s always serious Mom. He’s saying he’s happy of his work so I’ve decided I must go back to you.”

“He’s your grandfather Elle; you should love him like you loved everyone.”

“I’ll try Mom. But I can’t stay here a little longer. I’m missing you.”

“I miss you too Elle but you should remain there.”

“I don’t know Mom. I mean he has his own family here”

“But you’re his only granddaughter Elle. Ok, I’ll hang up now. I have some things to do. Good night Elle.”

“Alright. Good night Mom. I’ll see you when I see you.

 

 

As the other line ended the conversation, Elle continued walking and without the guards suspicions she tried to escape. Then finally she breakout of the mansion without anyone seeing her.

 

 

When Elle escaped, she run hurriedly until she was sure she’s far away from her grandfather. She was hardly catching her breath and by the coldness of the moonlight, she was sweating.

 

 

 

As she was walking, she can’t remember the way back to the city. She decided to walk and walk until she reached a dark street.

 

 

She passed by some drunkards and mad guys. She continued walking but one of the guys caught her. Elle tried to force her hand but now there are two guys holding her.

 

 

 

Elle screamed loudly and looks like she’s about to cry, but who can hear a screaming sound in the middle of the night? Suddenly, “Release her!”  A voice from nowhere came.