Death.

His smile or his smirk?

Kyuhyun was all cold, mean, blunt, quiet, and always in deep thought since he stayed on his grandfather’s mansion.

 

“This can’t be right. I need to do something to stimulate his anger.” His Grandfather thought and went to his own office.

 

~~~~~

Elle was standing on the bridge connecting the tree house and the mansion together with his grandpa. They were savouring everything that had happened. It all started on her birthday.

 

“I’m sorry Elle for dragging you into this thing.” Her Grandpa started to say.

 

“Don’t worry Grandpa. I’m not mad at you. I’m just mad for trusting the wrong people all this time.” She said then faked a smile to soften her grandpa.

 

“Oh, what a nice view we have here. I can’t wait to end it.” It was Mr. Cho who intruded on their mansion,

 

“It’s you.” Elle whispered then pointed at him. “Yes Elle. It was me who kidnapped you. Yet you didn’t die. So I thought I should continue what I’ve started... about right now.” He said then automatically pointed the gun to her.

 

“What’s wrong with you Yoogeun?” Mr. Park yelled while holding Elle close to him. “Miss me, Leo? It’s been a long time.” Mr. Cho said and smirked at him.

 

“You two know each other?” Elle asked accusingly. “Yes Elle. He was my business partner before but he stole more than half of our investments and created his new company. The CK Tradings and Multi Company.” Mr. Park said in disappointment.

 

“Storytelling we have here? You see, your grandfather here was a very disgusting man from his past. He had nothing clean on him.” he said and pointed the gun to Mr. Park.

 

“No! Please! Mr. Cho Yoogeun! Please!” Elle begged and scooted to his Grandpa.

 

“Too late Elle, Too late.” He said then with that he pulled the trigger and shifted the gun which was now pointing on Elle. Her Grandfather hugged her and pulled her close, making all the bullets shot him instead.

 

“Take care Elle. Grandpa always love you.” He said then kissed her forehead. It was all in a blink of an eye that they were talking but now he’s leaving her.

 

From her back, came Kyuhyun who shot his own grandfather. Then at that moment, Eunhyuk arrived and shot Kyuhyun as well.

 

It was all quick. Everything was quick. She didn’t know who she will be running on first. The medical team arrived and pulled Elle away from her grandfather. She runs towards Kyuhyun who was constantly bleeding.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah! Why did you come!” she shrieked at him and cried. “I needed to save you. You were right. Nothing’s going to change if everyone dies.” He said and held her close.

 

“Of all the lies that I’ve done all this time, one thing was remaining true.” Kyuhyun continued and hold Elle’s hand.

 

“What?”Elle asked as her tears fell. “That I love you. It wasn’t a part of anything chipmunk.” He said then smiled at her.

 

“Don’t cry in the future. Because I might not be there to wipe your tears anymore.” He said then kissed Elle on her forehead.

 

Then his hold on her hands loosens and Elle knew he’ll be gone.

 

“I love you so much Kyuhyun.” She said and hugged him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Short chapter? XD
It's almost the end.
Please do post your comments.
Comments are loved <3