[50] Comfort Room

His smile or his smirk?

 

“Sungmin, I’ll go to the comfort room first. I’ll be back.” Sooyoung said then automatically rushed to the comfort rooms.

 

 

 

 

“Uhm, Melanie, I need to go to the comfort rooms first. Just wait here, I’ll be back as soon as possible.” Henry asked in permission. Melanie just nodded and stayed on her position.

 

 

 

 

“Aish, where is Henry oppa. I can’t ride this alone.” Melanie asked herself while calling Henry. Sungmin was also trying to call Sooyoung. “Maybe she’s got bad stomach. I should do this ride alone then.” Sungmin said to himself while looking at his phone.

 

 

 

 

“Next!” the operator announced from the gates of the horror house. The excited customers automatically pushed their way inside making Melanie and Sungmin get pushed as well.

 

 

 

 

“Henry oppa where the hell are you?!” she yelled at her phone. She kept on calling and calling him but he’s not answering. While feeling scared and nervous, she was looking around until she met eyes with Sungmin who was looking around as well.

 

 

 

 

“Riders please get on your seats!” the operator yelled making Melanie’s emotions get wild. Sungmin came near her and grabbed her hand next to him. “Let’s just take this ride together.” Sungmin said and flashed a quick smile on Melanie. That kind of smile, which every girl student on their campus dies for.

 

 

 

 

“O-oh. Thanks.” Melanie replied stuttered and scooted next to Sungmin. They were sitting edge to edge with the limited space they got. Melanie was feeling awkward with this. It was the first time, she doesn’t have anything to say at Sungmin.

 

 

 

 

Sungmin moved and wrapped his other arm around Melanie to make more space for them. “Sorry. It’s just we have a small space in here.” Sungmin said and scratch his nape. Melanie felt her heart skipping a beat and she was hushing her breathing as well. “Shisus, what’s this I’m feeling?” she asked herself while holding her chest.

 

 

 

 

“Are you alright?” Sungmin asked worriedly. He can see Melanie was turning red and was breathing hardly. “Yeah. I’m fine.” Melanie said then moved her gaze the opposite direction. Soon, their ride had started. It was really scary that both of them were screaming at the top of their lungs.

 

 

 

 

There would be times, someone would poke them and then a ‘serial killer’ would appear while holding a knife. Not to mention, the sound inside was adding to their emotions. There would be a crying girl wanting for help sound, then an evil scary laugh and then a yell that would trigger your emotions. “I swear I’m not going to take this ride ever again!” Melanie yelled while her face was buried on Sungmin’s chest.

 

 

 

 

“Uhm, Melanie if I don’t make this alive in here. I just want to tell you that I really, really like you a lot. That you’re making me crazy when I see you and make me go depress when I don’t.” Sungmin said while hugging Melanie around him.

 

 

 

 

“Are you confessing to me?” Melanie peeked her head out and looked at Sungmin curiously. For a while they have forgotten they were on the terrifying ride. “Oh, uhm, kind of. Sort of. Aish what I am talking, about of course I’m confessing to you.” Sungmin said with a weird expression to Melanie.

 

 

 

 

“Well that’s good. Because if I don’t make it here alive as well. I want to tell you as well that I’m head over heels about you. That every move you do makes me go insane. Every time you’re with Sooyoung noona my heart is hurting. And that I really really like you as well.” Melanie said while blushing. She was really nervous and it’s her first time confessing her feelings to anyone.

 

 

 

 

Then suddenly, a guy, some sort of serial killer with a bloody and maniac face touched Melanie’s thigh, making her scream in surprise. “YAH Pabo! Don’t you dare touch my girl friend!” Sungmin yelled and kicked away the character.

 

 

 

 

“Girl friend? Me?” Melanie said while chuckling. “Yeah why? We’re not yet official. I confessed to you and you confessed to me. Isn’t that like  means we’re together?” Sungmin asked with a frown on his face.

 

 

 

 

“Oh! Ani! Ani! Even though I didn't expect this thing to happen on a horror ride, I’m your girl friend now.” Melanie said then smiled at Sungmin. They both finished the whole ride then automatically went out of the stall.

 

 

 

 

They were laughing with each other and looks really like a couple. They stopped chuckling when they saw Sooyoung and Henry on eating a cotton candy while sitting on the bench nearby.

 

 

 

 

“What took the two of you so long?” Sooyoung came near to them and asked while eating her cotton candy. Henry followed as well. “What, you’ve both confessed with each other now?” Henry asked curiously. The two didn’t answer instead they raised their hands which were clasped together.

 

 

 

 

“I told you Henry. It will work!” Sooyoung jumped in happiness. “Oh well woman. Good thing I followed you.” Henry said while smiling at the new couples.

 

 

 

 

“You mean you planned this?” Sungmin asked curiously with a surprise expression. “Well duh, I’m tired of following Melanie and this guy around, and I didn’t know he was tired as well following us around a while ago. So, he messaged me and told me about that ride.” Sooyoung said with in-a-matter-of-fact tone.

 

 

 

 

They all started laughing at their childishness then started to roam around as well.

 

 

 

 

“Hae what do you think about Kyuhyun and Elle?” Yoona asked while picking at the stuff toys in front of her. “Sooner or later, they’ll find their feelings with each other.” Donghae replied seriously then smiled at Yoona.

 

Meanwhile at Kyuhyun and Elle...

 

 

 

 

“Yah chipmunk let me throw them on the bottles! You’re not even getting one.” Kyuhyun nudged at Elle who was throwing a hole around the bottles. “Aish fine, I give up. Here!” she said then handed the hoops to Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun shoot the hoops around the bottle easily making Elle surprise and chuckle. “Shoot two more so we can get the prize.” Elle said then pointed at the bottle. Kyuhyun nodded and followed Elle’s wish. He actually threw the hoops around the bottle he got a moment before.

 

 

 

 

“YAY! We got it! We got it!” Elle jumped in happiness as if she was the one playing. “Here mister, it will really look good at her.” the guy said and handed a necklace at Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

 

“Turn around.” He ordered at Elle. Elle just followed without knowing what it was. Kyuhyun put the necklace on her and Elle gasped in surprise. “Waa, it’s so pretty.” She said then automatically hugged Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun hugged back and tapped Elle’s back.

 

 

 

 

Elle smiled at him then they all met near the entrance. When they arrived, Yoona and Donghae were there waiting for them. “Oh, Elle your necklace looks pretty.” Yoona said and touched Elle’s necklace. “Yep. Kyuhyun won it at the stall we were playing a while ago.” Elle smiled proudly.

 

 

 

 

Soon after, their other colleagues came. “Oh look, Henry and Sooyoung are there.” Donghae said and pointed at Henry who was eating his ice cream and Sooyoung who was looking on her phone, probably texting someone.

 

 

 

“Huh? Henry and Sooyoung?” Elle asked in curiousness. Before everyone shrieked, Melanie and Sungmin appeared. Melanie who was holding a big stuff toy and Sungmin who was talking and laughing with her.

 

 

 

 

“Oh, are they?” Yoona asked and gasped at her question then looked at Kyuhyun. He looks really cold as ever, but was glaring at the couple like piercing holes in their souls.

 

 

 

 

“Oppa!” Melanie said and run to Kyuhyun and gave him a hug. “Are you two together?” Kyuhyun asked bluntly while his hands on his pockets. “Uh-oh.” They heard Henry said while backing away.

 

 

 

 

“Uhm, deh oppa. Aren’t you happy?” Melanie asked with a cheerful smile on her face. But deep inside she was totally shaking. “I never saw this coming. She taught on her insides.

 

“Let’s go back to the mansion.” Kyuhyun ordered then started to walk away. They all looked at each other with a questioning look. But what they noticed was Kyuhyun walking away while giving a smirk.

 

“I take that as a yes.” Melanie said then hopped beside Sungmin. They all went to their parked cars and made their way back to the mansion.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________So how's this one?

Comments <3