[3] Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Naega naega naega meonjeo

His smile or his smirk?

 

“WE WON’T DO ANYTHING THAT COULD HARM YOU, JUST COME PEACEFULLY WITH US!” Elle still digesting what just those guys told her, slowly moved backwards then gradually run.

 

 

As Elle was running fast, she was still wondering why those men are chasing her. She keeps on reminiscing any violations she did for the past years, but she doesn’t remember anything.

 

 

She thought Tiffany might having her revenge about what happened the moment before. “MS. PARK, DON’T RUN! JUST PLEASE COME WITH US!” still one of the men exclaimed.

 

 

Elle, still running really fast didn’t listen to any words these guys are saying. She then got her phone and was trying to call her Mom but suddenly her phone died. “Of all the days this could happen why this time?” Elle thought as she was cursing those guys in her mind.

 

 

As she was running she reached the rooftop. She can’t go any further but just around those corners of the place. Then the thing she’s afraid of came, those guys chasing him arrived.

 

 

Now she has nowhere to go. Her only choice was to surrender or fight those guys; two guys were chasing him, while the other guys are waiting downstairs, clearing the area. “For the last time, Ms. Elle Park please come with us!” the men asked, now calmly, as they were hardly catching their breath.

 

 

“WH-why? What did I do? I don’t remember having met you before.” Elle replied nervously as those guys are getting nearer to her.

 

 

Elle keeps on moving backwards and was thinking to prepare herself for any move she can do. “It’s really important.” One of the guy replied. “I WON’T!” Elle exclaimed and tried to pass by those guys.

 

 

But one of the guy caught her hand, “Then you’re choosing to do the hard way.” One of the guys uttered. Elle forced her hand and smiled, “We’ll see about that.”

 

 

This time Elle was fixed to fight these guys, she thought they won’t die they’ll just faint and lie down on these floor. As she was fighting those two guys attacking her at the same time, she wasn’t nervous anymore but she seems to be transformed and what was fixed to her mind was to get off this thing she entered.

 

 

A few minutes later, Elle still running now free from those two guys she just knocked out on the rooftop, was trying to reach until the main road. The main road was still a few more meters to go, she tried to fight some more guys chasing her but it seems they aren’t decreasing.

 

 

She looked around and she saw more cars have arrived. Her heart keeps on thumping really hard and she’s hardly catching her breath. She’s all in a mess again and she’s still running with her bag at her back and her sweat running to her body.

 

 

She’s starting to feel tired as she reached the main road. Now big cars are on the main road, busy road it is as the sun was starting to set. She stopped running. All she can do now was to pray; she prayed really hard and sighed.

 

 

She thought if these guys caught her, she fought for nothing. Then suddenly, a car stopped at her front. She moved back as a man came out from the car. It was Sungmin. Elle sighed as a great relief for her. Sungmin ordered her to get in the car.

 

 

Without further ado, she got in the car. She make comfortable of herself and as she was about to fasten her seatbelt she wondered where could Sungmin get this car? She looked at Sungmin with suspicion.

 

 

He took out a handkerchief and made Elle inhaled it. “What the! You’re one of them?!” Elle uttered as she was beginning to faint. All she heard as everything was turning upside down was Sungmin’s whisper, “Sorry.”