[36] Date. . .

His smile or his smirk?

From: Evil Kyuhyun

“Chipmunk! Stop looking at Eunhyuk and Sungmin. Henry easily senses any weird things.”

 

To: Stalking Chipmunk

 

 

 

Elle received another text message from Kyuhyun. She automatically replied then looked at Henry to see if he’s really sensing anything.

 

 

 

 

“In about 5 minutes we’ll be arriving to our dating place.”Henry said as he sip the tea in front of him. Elle sighed and replied, “Oh, good. I’m excited.” She said then make comfortable of herself. Whew! I thought he caught me.” She taught herself as she look at him again.

 

 

 

 

The whole 5 minutes, she was looking at him, studying his facial features. If he tries to look at her, she’ll automatically look back to the window and create another story to shift Henry’s attention. Henry was playing along with her.

 

 

 

 

I knew exactly if a girl likes me or not. But nevertheless, I’m going to try my best to let you experience a typical date every girl dreams of.” He taught to himself  as he look at her again.

 

~~~~~

 

 

 

They both arrived at their location and went out of their stop. Outside, another car was waiting for them. Elle looked at Henry with a questioning look.

 

 

 

 

“It’s your dating lesson right? Get in. I’m taking you to a place special to me.”He said then lit up a smile showing his dimples. Elle nodded and got in the car next to her.

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Kyuhyun was with Sungmin and Eunhyuk. The head securities send a car for them. “You know, it’s best for the two of you if you don’t wear that kind of disguise you both have right now.” Kyuhyun commented as he got on the car. He’s sitting in the back seat.

 

 

 

 

“Why? It’s for Elle’s protection. It’s better if she doesn’t see us.”Sungmin replied back, still focused on driving the car.

 

 

 

 

“You really believe Elle doesn’t know you’re both Sungmin and Eunhyuk huh?”Kyuhyun commented and smirked at them. He looked at his phone, checking if Elle has any problems or questions. But nothing came so he sat down comfortably.

 

~~~~~

 

 

 

“Whoa! It’s so beautiful!”she said as they arrived at a certain beach resort Henry decided. The resort was like a paradise. There are few vacationers by that time since it’s still not yet fully opened to the public.

 

 

 

 

“Feel free to welcome yourself. You can shout anything you wanted in here. My family owns this beach.”Henry said as they walked near the shore.

 

 

 

 

“Oh. That’s cool. I wonder if Grandpa owns resorts too.”She commented still with awe in the scenery. “Off course. Mr. Park owns so many resorts in the world.” Henry commented then started to walk with Elle.

 

 

 

 

As they were walking, a lady worker came to them and gave Elle a flower. “Rose? Thanks.” She said to the worker then the worker moved away. “That’s for you.” Henry said with a smile on his face.

 

 

 

 

“For me? Well, thanks.”She said as she smelled the bouquet of roses. They both walked along the sea shore and talked some random stuff until Henry decided to take her to lunch.

 

~~~~~

 

 

 

“Yah! Kyuhyun where are you going?”Eunhyuk asked as they arrive at the beach. “Don’t follow me. I have my own mission and you have your own too. Go look for Elle.” Kyuhyun commented as he took off his hoody and fixed his hair.

 

 

 

 

Some receptionists and girl workers were looking at him. More like attracted of his feature. They all separated their ways and started their own missions.

 

 

 

 

“So this is exactly why girls fall for you.”Elle said to Henry as they both arrive in a fancy restaurant still located at the resort. “Why? You’re falling for me?” Henry asked as he pulled Elle’s chair, acting like a full gentleman.

 

 

 

 

“It’s not like that. I just want to say it.”Elle replied back, trying to convince Henry about what he’s thinking. “I know. You’re the first girl that I brought here.” He said as he sat down too and looked at the menu. Elle was surprised of  what he just said. “First girl?” she asked again.

 

 

 

 

Henry gave their orders and replied, “Yeah. First girl. Since you’re Kyuhyun’s friend, you’re going to have a special treat from me.” He smiled again.

 

 

 

 

“Gawd! This guy never gets tired of smiling. Well, he really looks good when he smiles. But Kyuhyun looks better when he does. Why am I even thinking of him? Sheesh...stop thinking of him Elle.”She instructed herself as she looked at Henry who was looking at her weirdly.

 

 

 

 

Before any weird questions come up, the food Henry ordered for them arrived. “Dig in.” He said as he saw Elle with a wondering look if she can start eating or not. Elle nodded and started to eat. She didn’t realise she was actually hungry.

 

 

 

 

She was eating like a normal hungry girl. She totally forgot that she’s in a date until she received another text message.

 

 

 

 

From: Evil Kyuhyun

“Yah chipmunk! Eat normally!”

 

To: Stalking chipmunk

 

 

 

 

She looked at her phone then got surprise when she recognized she was on a date. Henry looked at her with a curious look. She smiled in reply, sending a sign that she’s fine.

 

 

 

 

Henry grab his table napkin and wipe the mayonnaise near Elle’s lips. “Sorry. I thought you we--- Oh never mind.” She said automatically. She was about to say that she thought he was asking about who texted her.

 

 

 

 

“Don’t worry. I know Kyuhyun is somewhere around here. Just act normal I’m not going to hurt you or something.”Henry said reassuring everything’s fine to Elle. “Thanks again.” Elle said in gratitude of him.

 

 

 

 

“No problem. Just keep on eating.”He replied then continued eating as well.

 

 

 

 

After having their comfortable lunch Henry toured her around the resort. Every time they arrive on a special spot, Elle will be awed and Henry will smile on her reaction.

 

 

 

 

Their date was over-all fun and memorable for the both of them since it’s the first time for Elle to experience a date and first time for Henry to bring a girl on his favourite place.

 

 

 

 

“I’ll be going to the wash room first.”Elle asked in permission while they were touring inside the hotel area. “Okay. I’ll see you here.” Henry said and agreed on Elle. She got inside directly and washed her hands and checked her face. After about 5 minutes she went out of the comfort room.

 

 

 

 

When she was done, she automatically looked for Henry. She walked back to where they were and saw a Henry trying to flirt with a tourist. They were really having fun and the woman was surely flirting back.

 

 

 

 

 

Aish Elle. Kyuhyun warned you about this. Don’t act like you’re hurt!”she yelled at herself as she stood on her place, enough distance for Henry not to see her. Then she received another text message.

 

 

 

 

From: Evil Kyuhyun

“Chipmunk go to the rooftop.”

 

To: Stalking Chipmunk

 

 

 

 

She replied back as well.

 

 

From: Stalking Chipmunk

“Deh! I’m coming.”

 

To: Evil Kyuhyun

 

 

 

 

She wiped the tear that came from her eyes and went to Henry. “Oh Elle you’re done. Where do you want to go?” he asked as soon as she saw her. “Oh. Nothing. I’ll be going to the roof top. Kyuhyun texted me.” She said and showed her phone then smiled as well.

 

 

 

 

“Okay then. It’s nice having a date with you.”He replied then hugged her. “Thanks again. I’m going now. Kyuhyun might nag at me if I’m late.” She replied back then moved out of the hug. She waved good bye to Henry then got inside the elevator.

 

 

 

 

As soon as she got inside, her tears just automatically flowed. She tried wiping it but it still continues to flood down. When she arrive at the roof top, she saw a first-class chopper surely waiting for her.

 

 

 

 

“Yah! Get in!”Kyuhyun yelled from afar when he saw Elle coming. He got near her and guided her until she sat inside the chopper. “Don’t tell me you’ve fallen for him?” Kyuhyun said as he looked at her eyes filled with tears.

 

 

 

 

“Yeah, I know. I’m babo! You’re the smart one. I didn’t listen to your warn.”She said in reply as she look on the window still with the tears on her eyes. As the chopper started to elevate she got scared and scooted near Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

 

“Scared of heights?”Kyuhyun asked trying to start a war with her. “Yah! I’m not scared.” She replied back not looking at him but her eyes closed.

 

 

 

 

 Kyuhyun smiled and looked at her face, “Not scared my . You’re not even opening your eyes. You can’t see the view.” He commented and looked at the scenery. He started taking photos of the sceneries from the window and from every angle he wants to.

 

 

 

 

Elle slowly opened her eyes and was amazed by the sun setting view. Her eyes were wide opened and she stood there dumb founded.

 

 

 

 

“So, you’re in love with him?”Kyuhyun asked thinking to break Elle’s mood. “To Henry? No. I didn’t know what happened to me. Maybe I was just not in myself a while ago. I’m perfectly fine.” She replied then smiled at him.

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun shifted his gaze and took some pictures of the sunset.

 

 

 

I wasn’t in love with Henry. Haha!”Elle rejoiced inside of her and smiled at the scenery.