That Special Day

His smile or his smirk?

“I’ll help you prepare the food umma.” Elle insisted as she moves close to her Mom who was busy cooking the food. “I’ll help too umma.” Kyuhyun suggested as well.

 

 

 

“Wait did I heard it right? You’re calling my Mom your Mom?! YAH! You even called my appa your appa!” Elle blurted out while looking at Kyuh with a ‘how-dare-you’ look.

 

 

 

“Don’t worry your umma likes me. Right umma?” Kyuhyun replied to Elle while looking at her mother. “Yes, yes. As long as you take care of my daughter.” Mrs. Park replied while chopping the vegetables.

 

 

 

“But why?~” Elle whined then pouted like a little child. “I  told you chipmunk.” Kyuh concluded then helped Elle’s Mom in preparing the ingredients.

 

 

 

~~~~~

After having a meal full of bickering and teasing with the two ‘lovers’, Elle and Kyuhyun ended up washing the dishes. They keep on volunteering to wash the dishes by their own, in the end they end up doing it together.

 

 

 

“Yeobo-ah, can you see our princess? She’s grown up now and I can feel the different kind of happiness she has with this guy. I hope he won’t hurt her.” Elle’s mom self-talked while staring at her husband’s framed photo.

 

 

 

 

“Mom we’re already done.” Elle said while swiping her hands on the apron around her body.  “Oh, so are you going back to the mansion now?” her Mom asked with disappointment on her mood. “I think so Mom. I’ll try my best to visit you regularly. Bye Mom, I’ll miss you.” Elle said then took her apron and hugged her Mom.

 

 

 

 

“Bye Mom.” Kyuhyun said and bowed at her. “Yes. Take care both of you. And Elle I believe he’s the one.” Mrs. Park said and gave Elle a genuine smile. “Whatever Mom. Bye again.” Elle replied and gave another quick hug then she moved out of the house with Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~

“So where do you wanna go?” Kyuhyun asked as soon as they got inside the car. “I don’t know. But I want to eat ice cream though. Let’s go to the shop first.” Elle said with an excited smile on her face. Kyuhyun nodded and started to drive off to the ice cream shop.

 

 

 

~~~~~

When they reached the shop, they both ordered their favourites and decided to have a walk first until they stopover at the park. During that time, there were no people anymore since it’s getting late.

 

 

 

“How did we get here?” Elle asked amusingly and sat down beside a tree. “I don’t know. It just came.” Kyuhyun replied and sat down next to Elle.

 

 

 

 

There was a long pause until Elle broke the silence. “So about the thing my Mom told me before we left...” she started speaking, not looking at him. “The ‘he’s the one’ guy?” Kyuhyun replied with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

 

 

 

 

Elle looked at her sending daggers in his soul. “Don’t worry I don’t mind it.” Kyuhyun replied and smirked.

 

 

 

 

“Yes, you really shouldn’t mind it.” Elle replied then smiled at the sky.

 

 

 

 

“Elle?” Kyuhyun asked with a serious tone on his voice. “What’s up with ‘Elle’ all of a sudden, where did ‘chipmunk’ go?” Elle asked in a teasing manner. Kyuhyun replied a silence.

 

 

 

 

“So what is it?” Elle changed into her serious mode. “Do you still like Donghae hyung?” Kyuhyun asked bluntly, staring at nowhere then at Elle.

 

 

 

 

“God, what’s this feeling? What if I say no? Or what if Yes?” Elle asked herself. “Never mind just forget I asked.” Kyuhyun said instead. “NO!” Elle automatically blurted out.  Kyuhyun gave her a questioning look.

 

 

 

 

“It’s just that maybe you’re right, it was all just infatuation after all. I was really stupid for misinterpreting my feelings back then.” Elle said then looking at nowhere.

 

 

 

“Good to know I don’t have rival in your heart anymore.” Kyuhyun said as he felt something nudged his shoulder. When he looked, it was Elle who fell asleep on his side.

 

 

 

 

“Stupid chipmunk, I just confessed and you’ll be sleeping.” He continued then sighed deeply. “I’ll wake her up later.” He thought to himself.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey! I'll try my best to update on the weekends. School stuff. XDD

Anyways, comments are loved:))