[46] The Start...

His smile or his smirk?

 

“All of you follow me.” She said and started to dart off the place until they arrive at another open field. The difference was that this one is smaller.

 

 

 

 

“All of you give me 100!” she yelled at all of them. Actually, it wasn’t really hard for all of them since they’re all sports based students.

 

 

 

 

After the 100 push ups, they all stood up automatically. “Good. Next jog around 15 rounds!” she yelled again at them. Kyuhyun automatically started and his group mates followed him.

 

 

 

 

“I feel like I’m going to die.” Melanie commented as she wiped her sweat on her forehead. “Not because of this training but because of the heat.” She continued her complaints. It looks like the day wasn’t really with them. The sun was obviously striking hard at them, not to mention they’re in the middle of an open field.

 

 

 

 

“Bear with it Melanie. We’re almost done.” Kyuhyun replied at her. Their line formation was like this. Kyuhyun ß Elle ß Melanie ß Sungmin ß Donghae ß Eunhyuk.

 

 

 

 

 “Seriously, this Master Trainer is out of her mind. Remind me before we go back home, to kill her.” Donghae said as he continued jogging on the field. He was annoyed of the Trainer because she was just standing there. Looking relaxed, on the tree shade. While all of them, roasted by the heat. Including they’re feeling dehydrated.

 

 

 

 

When they were done they all slumped in one corner near a shade. Some body guards handed them bottles of cold water and newly packed hand towels. They automatically got all of them and thanked the body guards.

 

 

 

 

“What are you doing?!~” Ms. Oh shrieked from her position. She haven’t announced yet that they could all have their break. “You. You. All of you, go back to your cabins!” she yelled at the body guards. “Who told you to give them water?!” she yelled at them.

 

 

 

 

“But Trainer Oh, they are all exhausted. And the sun’s heat is of no help. If something bad happened to them, Mr. Park will surely fire you.” One of the body guards replied nervously.

 

 

 

 

 Ms. Oh just looked at her trainees then shrugged. “30 minutes then come back here.” She said then moved out of the place.

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun together with his group just stayed in their place under the tree. “It’s better to be here earlier rather than facing another scream from her.” He commented as he drunk his water. Some body guards came next to them with tray of sandwiches. Their eyes glitter and got food one by one.

 

 

 

 

“Thank you very much Misters.” Elle and Melanie stood up and bowed at those guys. They never realised how important a sandwich can be until this day came.“No problem Miss. It’s our duty to protect all of you.” One guy said sheepishly.

 

 

 

 

After they were done having their snack time, they all fixed themselves and stood up from the tree seeing Ms. Oh arriving. The body guards moved out as well with the empty tray.

 

 

 

 

“Looks like all of you are done. Now follow me again.” she said softly. Melanie just rolled off her eyes and hissed at her. Her soft act looks y for her. They all started to follow her again on wherever place she was ahead to. “What’s this some kind of Dora the Explorer thing?” Sungmin commented from his place making his group mates giggle at his action.

 

 

 

 

Ms. Oh noticed this then paused off her position and looked at them. Kyuhyun automatically paused as well making Elle bumped at him then Melanie bumped at her and so on. It was like a domino reaction.“YAH! Why did you stop?” Elle asked as she feel her forehead which hit Kyuhyun’s back.

 

 

 

 

“She stopped.” Kyuhyun replied and pointed at the trainer. “What are you all giggling about?” she asked seriously. Her voice was really scary.

 

 

 

 

 “Nothing important. Just remembered something. I never knew any rule in here that we’re not allowed to talk or giggle.” Kyuhyun replied with in- a-matter-of-fact tone. Ms. Oh just rolled her eyes and continued walking.

 

 

 

 

“Nice one dude!” Donghae said from the back. “I swear. I’m going to make your 5 days here a living hell.” Ms. Oh yelled at herself. She was obviously annoyed at the group’s attitude.

 

 

 

 

Then she stopped her tracks again. “What now? We didn’t giggle or anything.” Kyuhyun automatically commented. “We’re here.” She said and extended her hand to introduce the place they were.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey! What do you think of this one? COMMENT! XDD