[2] Men in Black

His smile or his smirk?

Tiffany stood up out of her anger and was about to slap Elle when suddenly someone arrived and caught her hand.

 

It was Sungmin. “What the?!” Tiffany uttered while looking at Sungmin. “Oppa, will you release my hand?!” She ordered.

 

 

“Who gave you the right to hurt Elle?” Sungmin glared at Tiffany.

 

 

He released Tiffany’s hand and turned his attention to Elle. “Are you fine?” Sungmin helped Elle stand up and Elle replied while fixing her uniform, “I’m fine. Thanks.”

 

 

Tiffany went between the conversations, “Wait, you know this nerd girl here?” Sungmin smiled and looked at Tiffany, “Elle? Yes, I live next to them and I walk with her going to school.”

 

 

One of the student asked, “You’re a junior student right? Why are you here?”

 

 

He replied with a smile, “Oh yeah, about that, I just want to return this calculator I borrowed to Elle last night. I forgot to return it. I thought maybe she'll use it today. So,anymore question?” The crowd didn’t answer.

 

 

Sungmin said, “So now it’s my turn to ask, what happened?” “It’s, it’s Elle and that bi-yatch’s fault.” Tiffany replied while pointing at Sooyoung and acting really hurt.

 

 

Sooyoung got up and said “How come it’s our fault? Who threatened Elle to make your home works? Who keeps on bullying Elle about the way she dresses? Is it me? Is it me?!” Elle hold Sooyoung and told her “It’s okay Sooyoung, I’m fine.”

 

 

“Stop acting Elle, yes, maybe you’re fine now because Sungmin arrived. But what if he didn’t think of returning that that, Sungmin what’s that thing?” “Calculator.” He replied.

 

 

Sooyoung continued, “Yeah, that calculator, will you still be alright?!” Sungmin commented, “So now, I’ve heard enough. It’s good you don’t fight back Elle. It shows how high your distance is from her.”

 

 

Tiffany insisted, “You shouldn’t believe in them Oppa!” Sungmin said, “I willl go now Elle. I might get late at my class. I just came by to return this. But I think I saw more than what I’ve expected. I’ll go now.” He smiled at Elle, looked at Tiffany and went out.

 

 

Tiffany eyed Elle and Sooyoung evilly; Sooyoung smiled at her and looked really satisfied of what happened. Suddenly, the teacher arrived and ordered everyone to get back to their seats. Elle grab Sooyoung and told her to pay attention to the teacher.

 

“Why do you allow her to do that?” Sooyoung asked Elle as they were eating at the school’s cafeteria after the classes. “Are we going to open this up again?” Elle asked back with the 'here-we-go-again' look.

 

 

“Don’t answer me with another question Elle.” Sooyoung said. “Fine. It’s just that, do you think that it’ll solve the problem if I fight back? It’ll just worsen the case. So it’s better to shut up.” Elle answered back.

 

 

“Actually it doesn’t solve anything, you’re just tolerating Tiffany’s act to you.” Sooyoung dictated as she eats her food. “Oh can we stop talking about it now? It’s done.” Elle said irritably. Sooyoung didn’t reply. She just continued eating and looked with pity at Elle as she was smiling.

 

 

After eating at the cafeteria, Elle got her things and waved goodbye to Sooyoung. She said she’ll be having her training with Sungmin at the Taekwondo Room. Sooyoung said she’ll be fine and she’ll just wander around the school and that they’ll just meet the next day again.

 

Elle went to the locker area and got her Taekwondo uniform. She goes directly to the Taekwondo Room after doing this.

 

 

When she arrived, everyone has started to warm up and Sungmin was sitting at the side waiting for her. “Elle, you should wear the uniform now.” He said when Elle put her things beside his bag.

 

 

She nodded and went to the changing area to change her uniform. A few minutes later, with her hair tied tightly and her body warmed up properly, she was ready to start the training.

 

The trainer was dictating some procedures and exhibits various techniques a player should do in defending his or her self.

 

He called Sungmin and Elle to demonstrate the things they’ve learned in Taekwondo. Elle with a serious mood stood up and so as Sungmin but with a normal mood.

 

 

After the practice, Elle went to the locker room to change her clothes. She also fixed the way she looked; she fixed her messy hair and washed her face.

 

After doing these things, she made her way going home. She was walking down the school corridor when she heard a loud, disturbing noise.

 

 

She looked up and there she saw a chopper convoyed by two black cars moving towards her. The chopper landed in the school field, a crowd was formed and were talking about the mysterious vehicles coming to their school.

 

 

Later, five guys showed up from the chopper and a total of eight men showed up from the two convoys.

 

 

One of the men, must have been the leader, exclaimed, “MS. PARK! PLEASE COME WITH US CALMLY! WE WON’T HURT YOU! JUST PLEASE COME WITH US.”

 

 

Elle dumbfounded standing in the aisle asked while pointing herself, “ARE YOU TALKING TO ME?!” Another guy exclaimed again, “WE WON’T DO ANYTHING THAT COULD HARM YOU, JUST COME PEACEFULLY WITH US!” Elle still digesting what just those guys told her, slowly moved backwards then gradually run.