[37] Camera

His smile or his smirk?

“Unnie! How was the date?”Melanie asked excitedly as soon as Elle and Kyuhyun arrived at the mansion. “It was fun. Henry took me on his family’s resort. It was really great.” She replied back happily.

 

 

 

 

“Oh good for you.”Melanie commented and sat down on the living area. “By the way, where’s Sungmin and Eunhyuk?” Elle started to ask, looking for her two wicked body guards.

 

 

 

“We’re here!”Sungmin replied automatically as Eunhyuk and him opened the mansion door revealing a half- tired, half-surprised guys. “So, where have you been?” Elle asked raising a brow. She was playing with the two of them.

 

 

 

 

“We’ve been strolling around.”Eunhyuk replied and pushed lightly Sungmin away. “Oh, strolling around with a fake moustache on your face. Good for you.” Elle said forcing herself not to laugh. Eunhyuk pulled their fake moustaches and hid them away.

 

 

 

 

“I told you, you should’ve pulled that away a while ago.”Kyuhyun said in the I-was-right-look plastered on his face then smirked at the two of them. “Fine. We give up. We’ve been following you on your date. But that’s our work, to secure you wherever you go Elle.” Sungmin said with a pout on his lips and looking down on the floor.

 

 

 

 

“Aish, why’d you say?”Eunhyuk asked him with a murmur in his tone. “Mian.” He replied back with sadness on his face.

 

 

 

 

Elle stood up and comforted Sungmin, “It’s okay Sungmin. I know your duties to me. But next time, don’t wear any disguise, kay?” she said then smiled at the two of them. Sungmin brighten up and smiled at her.

 

 

 

 

“Who had the idea of that disguise?”Melanie suddenly asked, joining the conversation. “It was me!” Sungmin replied back with a cheer on his tone looking at her. “No wonder.” Melanie replied and moved away.

 

 

 

 

“I’ll see you two at dinner.”She said then walked to her room.

 

~~~~~

[Let’s skip the dinner part. XDD]

 

 

After the dinner, Elle went back to her room and took her shower. She changed into tank top and pyjamas, tied her hair like a big bun on the top of her head, then put on her glasses. She was planning to go first to Kyuhyun before she sleeps.

 

 

 

 

She first knocked on Kyuhyun’s room because he might think she’s stalking him again which has never came to her mind.

 

 

 

 

She knocked for about 5 times but no one was opening the door. So she decided to get in since the door wasn’t locked.

 

 

 

 

“Kyuhyun-ah. Kyuhyun-ah.”She whispered as she entered his room walking softly. She heard water flowing so she finally knew Kyuhyun was having his shower by this time.

 

 

 

 

 

She looked around the room again and spotted Kyuhyun’s camera in front of his mirror. She doesn’t really know how to operate his camera so he clicked some buttons until a flash came by. She was surprised so she put the camera back to where she got it.

 

 

 

 

“What are you doing here?”Finally, Kyuhyun was done taking his shower. Elle paused on her tracks and turned around with her hands covering her eyes. She knew very well that Kyuhyun might be half again, and if she sees it one more time, she’ll going to hyperventilate right on spot.

 

 

 

 

“I knocked at your door more than 5 times but you’re not opening it. So I automatically came in and looked for you. I have something to ask.”She said fast still her hands on her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun moved near her without her knowing it since she blocked her sight. Kyuhyun whispered next to her, “You can take off your hands now.” Sending an overflow of shivers on Elle’s system. As soon as she took off her hand, she stopped breathing and was like a statue in front of Kyuhyun’s face.

 

 

 

 

 

“You’re creepy you know that?”She finally said and moved far from him. He smirked and asked, “So, what brings you here again? Don’t tell me you’re really stalking me.” He said in a teasing tone.

 

 

 

 

 

“That’ll surely never happen even in your dreams. What’s our next lesson?”she asked back at him. “You’re really excited about that?” Kyuhyun asked as he stood in front of his mirror.

 

 

 

 

“It’s good if I’m prepared.”she replied back with a smile. “I won’t be here tomorrow. I’m having my own things as well.” He replied then looked at her.

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh... where are you going?”she asked in curiousness with a feeling of disappointment in her voice. “Why? Don’t tell me you’re going to stalk me?!” Kyuhyun asked back still his attention on the mirror.

 

 

 

 

 “Not ever. I’m just asking.” She said then rubbed her head. “That’s for me to know and for you to find out.” He said with an annoying smile on his face.

 

 

 

 

 

“Sheesh, why did I even ask you. See you when I see you then. Night.”She said then opened his door.

 

 

 

 

“Close the door chipmunk.”Kyuhyun said as Elle moved out of his room.

 

 

 

 

 Elle sat down on her bed and took off her glasses then started to comb her hair. She was a bit annoyed of Kyuhyun’s attitude.

 

 

 

 

“Aish why am I even frustrated? It’s better if you have a break Elle. At least you can start reading the book you just bought. It’s not like you wanted to see him.”she taught  as she was trying to convince herself about Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

 

After combing her hair, she finally lay down on her bed and started to think some random things until she fell asleep.

 

~~~~~

 

Kyuhyun fixed his bed first before laying down on it. He took his camera then scanned at the photos he got. He looked at it one by one until he passed by a picture of Elle, staring at the mirror, emotionless, with the attire she was wearing just a while ago.

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun smiled at this thought. “So she had my camera when I was taking my shower.” He told himself as he looked again at the photo.

 

 

 

 

“Good thing she doesn’t know how to use this thing. Or else she would’ve found out what’s in it.”He told himself again then returned back the camera and laid on his bed.

 

 

 

He was thinking of some things until he fell asleep.