[45] Training?

His smile or his smirk?

A few days after the deliberation, the gossips about her were gone. Ms. Kim held a simple celebration, ( when I say simple, I mean, she prepared a lot of foods again. The two long tables in the dining room were filled.) Plus, Elle’s grandfather allowed Elle to continue her studies in Chun Ha High. So in short, everything was back to normal again.

 

 

 

“Training?! Like right now?! Weekend?!” they all yelled back except for Kyuhyun who was wide eyed at Sungmin and Eunhyuk who were covering their ears.

 

 

 

 

“YAH! Stop yelling! Mr. Park called our head authorities and told us that you should all start now since on Monday until Wednesday there will be no classes.” Eunhyuk said still covering his ears.

 

 

 

 

“Oh sorry. We just got carried away.” Elle replied back apologetically. “Now go fix your things for 5 days. We’ll all be living in 30 minutes.” Sungmin ordered like a pro. “It doesn’t look good at you being a pro.” Melanie commented then stucked her tongue out.

 

 

 

 

Exactly, after 30 minutes they were all done fixing their things except for erm, Melanie? “Melanie where are you exactly going?” Sungmin asked out confusedly. Right now, Melanie has her big luggage with her. And everyone knows, it’s really full.

 

 

 

 

“Training right? And 5 days? I needed to reduce my things just to fit them in one case” Melanie replied back with a pout on her face. “Aish Melanie what are all these?!” Kyuhyun asked in surprise as he opened Melanie’s luggage.

 

 

 

 

 

He got the big bag inside Melanie’s case and picked up the things his sister should just bring. He left all the makeup kits, designer shoes and fashion bags at the luggage then handed  the bag pack at Melanie.

 

 

 

 

“Here. That’s the only thing you should bring.” He finally said. “What? But oppa~” she whined like a little child. “NO!” Kyuhyun replied while folding his arms.

 

 

 

 

“Let’s go now. The training camp is waiting for us.” Eunhyuk said as they walked off the mansion. Melanie followed back with a big stomp on her every step. “Take care all of you!”Ms. Kim waved back at them.

 

~~~~~

 

 

 

“Whoa! So this is what your training camp looks like.” Donghae said as they arrive at the camping site. They saw some other body guards having their intense training and saw their Master Trainers yell at them.

 

 

 

 

“I believe she’s the one you’re talking about.” Elle said as she looked at the Master Trainer and gulped down.

 

 

 

 

 

“Exactly. Now let’s go to our cabin and prepare ourselves before our schedule comes up.” Sungmin said as he started to walk off the place. The site was actually like a forest, except that this ‘forest’ looks more civilized.

 

 

 

 

 

“We’re all staying in here?” Melanie asked as soon as they arrive inside their cabin. The room has 6 beds, 2 comfort rooms, but doesn’t look boring. “The trainers told us we will all be in one team. That means we’re all staying in the same room.” Eunhyuk explained as he threw his bag on his bed.

 

 

 

 

Elle got nervous in Eunhyuk’s explanation. She has never lived in one room with a guy.  “What if they’ll do something not so good to us?” she asked herself. “Don’t think dirty chipmunk. No one will touch you here.” Kyuhyun said as if he read Elle’s mind.

 

 

 

 

“I’m not thinking dirty. I’m just nervous.” Elle fought back. “Yeah right.” Kyuhyun commented as well. He flashed that smirk of him at Elle.

 

 

 

Then a sudden knock on their door was heard. *knock*

 

 

 

 

“Sungmin open it.” Melanie ordered at Sungmin. That time, Melanie’s bed is near the door and Sungmin is on the other side of the room. Sungmin just followed whole-heartily then opened the door only to see the Master Trainer they are all afraid of.

 

 

 

 

The trainer automatically got inside their room making all of them stood up from their current positions. “Good morning trainees. I’m Ms. Oh and I will be your Trainer for your whole session here.” Ms. Oh announced humbly. She wasn’t really terror when she’s not in the training mode.

 

 

 

 

“Oh nice meeting you Ms. Oh.” Elle moved closer and extended her hands which Ms. Oh received as well. “ I believe you’re Mr. Park’s granddaughter.” She commented cheerfully.  Elle nodded and return back beside her bed.

 

 

 

 

“So I want all of you to know that even though you’re all special to Mr. President, I’m not treating you like the special ones. You should all train more than your limitations. Wake up at 4 A.M. to do your morning routines and most especially develop your team work.” She said strictly. The cheerfulness on her voice was gone and her mood was kind of making the cabin tense.

 

 

 

 

 

“Plus, surrender all of your gadgets in here.” She said as she handed a big box. “No gadgets are allowed. These will all be return to all of you after your training period has done.” She said strictly as she walk by each person.

 

 

 

 

They handed their hand phones, iPods, head phones, even chargers and Kyuhyun’s camera was also confiscated. They all had disappointment on their faces except Kyuhyun who has the same cold expression. “Stupid Master Trainer. You can’t see anything in there. The memory card is still with me.” Kyuhyun taught to himself.

 

 

 

 

See you all later.” She said then flashed a scary smile. They all nodded at the same time then Ms. Oh automatically got out of their cabin. When she was out, they all sighed.

 

 

 

 

“I’m more afraid of her than Grandpa.” Donghae commented as he slumped down on his bed. “Share the pain.” Sungmin replied and got to his bag.

 

 

 

 

“Aren’t there any training attires required?” Elle asked curiously. As far as she knows, when you’re in training you should have uniform attires.

 

 

 

 

“No. Just wear something appropriate for the training. They don’t really require something like that.” Eunhyuk replied then smiled at Elle.

 

 

 

 

Elle just nodded and got an “o” reaction on .  She checked what she’s wearing; a batman hoody shirt and pants.

 

 

 

 

 Just then a loud sound, maybe some sort of alarm was heard. “What’s that?” Kyuhyun said as he was covering his ears. Sungmin and Eunhyuk looked at each other then automatically moved.

 

 

 

 

“Let’s all go now. That was an alarm for us to go at the open field!” Sungmin shrieked at the group. They all rushed as well then moved out of their room making their way to the field.

 

 

 

 

When they arrive they all formed one straight line next to the other lines. They all pushed Kyuhyun to be their leader and put him on the front. Kyuhyun can’t say anything because the Master Trainers of each group were staring at them.

 

 

 

 

“Trainees we have a new set of incomers in our site. They will be staying here for about five days and will do same training with all of you. Also, on this set, Mr. Park’s granddaughter is with them. Ms. Elle Park please come forward.” Their trainer, Ms. Oh ordered. Elle automatically stood next to her and introduced herself.

 

 

 

 

“Annyeong hasseyo, Elle Park imnida. It’s a pleasure to meet all of you.” She said then flashed a quick smile. The body guards bowed at her and accepted her humbly. Elle bowed as well and returned back to her line.

 

 

 

 

“Okay that’s all. You may all return to your cabin...” Ms. Oh announced strictly. The Trainees started to evacuate the area including Kyuhyun’s group when Ms. Oh continued her announcement,

 

 

 

 

 

“...Except for the new incomers right now.” She said and pointed at Kyuhyun’s group. The Master Trainer smiled at them, making them all gulp at the same time. Her smile wasn’t the cheerful one but the scary and creepy one.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Readers! Sorry, I just updated this time :((

I'm freakingly super duper to the highest level BUSY. I didn't know entering College will be hell like this.

BTW, How's this one?

I promise, I will update as soon as I can.

Thanks :DD