Final...

His smile or his smirk?

After that day, Elle’s Grandpa had died and Kyuhyun’s Grandpa had died too. No one ever knows where Kyuhyun was.

 

Elle was there. Lonely. Still shocked with what had happened. It’s all in that bridge.

 

~~~~~

BACK TO REALITY OF ALL REALITIES

 

After reminiscing everything that happened to her a year ago, the death of the people she loved and the betrayal of them as well, she was there sitting inside the tree house.

 

Upon looking around, she noticed a door. She stood up and went close to open it but failed.

 

 

 “The key” she taught as she looked for the key Kyuhyun’s gave her on her 18th birthday. She looked for it and tried it on the doorknob. Then it clicked.

 

It was a dark room. Nothing can be seen from it on the first glance. She looked for the light and pulled it to give brightness to the room. As the light scattered around the room, everything shocked her.

 

 

Everything in the room was her. Her pictures. Every move she made. It was full of her smiles, sadness and laugh. At the back of some of the pictures were Kyuhyun’s writings.

 

 

1-87015231.jpg?ts=1353732904

Elle’s picture when she saw Yoona and Donghae on the ice cream parlour, dating. She was really hurt back then. I wanted to hug her forever.

 

5-44472169.jpg?ts=1353732943

 

The picture she accidentally took on my camera when she entered my room. She’s photogenic in any ways.

 

6-32501491.jpg?ts=1353732953

Elle’s picture when she was thinking of the Cheating Case. I need to prove she didn’t do it.

 

7-6687691.jpg?ts=1353732961

Elle’s picture before we went to visit her father’s grave.

 

10-80923066.jpg?ts=1353732985

Elle’s picture when we had the first day of changing her. Man, she doesn’t look like a girl.[ Chapter 32]

 

11-28527252.jpg?ts=1353732992

Elle’s picture when we had the training in the firing range. She looks scared but she did it.

 

 

14-20067314.jpg?ts=1353733014

Elle’s picture preparing for the first day of training in the camp.

 

16-34884474.jpg?ts=1353733032

Elle’s picture when we went to Lotte World. I really enjoyed that day.

 

 

17-45243420.jpg?ts=1353733040

Elle’s picture when she had her first practical date with Henry. [Chapter 36]

 

18-40578179.jpg?ts=1353733047

Elle’s picture when she was studying for the next final exams. She doesn’t look as nervous as before.

 

19-55294009.jpg?ts=1353733060

Elle’s picture when we were at the Group Trip she organized. She looks really happy about everything.

 

22-18672862.jpg?ts=1353733078

The first change that I did to Elle. She wasn’t that hard to change. [Chapter 32]

 

23-3544430.jpg?ts=1353733084

Elle’s picture when we were on the chopper. I was actually taking the photo of the sunset, but she looks perfect in that position.

 

24-84163544.jpg?ts=1353733086

Elle’s picture when we had a break from her Dating Lesson. [Chapter 38]

 

26-1283686.jpg?ts=1353733094

Elle’s picture when she was thinking if she’d give her gift to me for the Valentine’s Day or not. She looks so cute when she’s deeply thinking.

 

29-11470338.jpg?ts=1353733127

Elle roaming around the mansion. So childish chipmunk.

 

tumblr_luz1185s1m1qm9zhmo1_500_large-586

Elle’s picture when we were on the school’s cafeteria. She looks attractive with that style.

 

 

 

She appreciated a lot of what Kyuhyun did to her. It was romantic, sweet and made her happy. Yet, she’s still longing for Kyuhyun. She still believes he’s alive.

 

 

“Noona! There’s a mail for you.” It was Sungmin who was leaning on the tree. Elle went down from the tree house and scooted next to Sungmin. “Here.” He said then gave a small box to her.

 

 

“I’ll leave you here. Just call me if you need me.” He said then left Elle leaning on the tree.

 

 

When he opened the small box, it contains a memory card. “Memory card?” she asked herself then searched for her phone to insert the card.

 

 

She was shocked on what she had found. It was her picture. Her picture a few hours ago when she was sitting on the road in the mansion while reading a book.

30-91287122.jpg?ts=1353733130

Elle’s picture when I looked at her a moment ago. I missed seeing her smile.

 

“Kyuhyun” she whispered to herself and looked around to search for him. But no sign of Kyuhyun was found.

 

 

“Ms. Elle!” It was Eunhyuk who was running towards her. “Yes?” she replied askingly.

 

 

 

“Sungmin’s cousins have arrived.” He said then motioned toward her. “Okay. Let’s go inside.” She replied softly then they both made their way to the mansion.

 

 

 

“Noona, I would like you to meet my cousins, Heechul and Siwon.” He said cheerfully then two handsome, young men came in front of her.

 

 

 

“Annyeong.” She said and bowed at the two. Siwon bowed with Heechul who was forced to do it. “Stubborn.” She told herself and told them to join her in the dining room.

 

 

 

Melanie was there as well and joined them on their meal.  They were all cheerfully eating their meal when suddenly something caught Elle’s attention. “It’s the same book as Donghae was reading” she told herself.

 

 

 

 

  “Why do you keep on reading that book? It’s just a plain story” Heechul asked Siwon who was staring at the pages.

 

 

Elle butted in and asked, “Why? What’s the plot of the story?” and looked at Heechul.

 

 

 

Heechul smirked and replied, “That’s for me to know and for you to find out.” Then continued eating.

 

 

 

“Kyuhyun’s line.” She told herself then she looked at Melanie who was also surprised.

 

She shrugged and said, “Oh. Not again.”

 

END

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So it's the end. Thank you for taking time reading this fan fic.

Sorry if it took a long time to finish it.

Anyways, it's not really a happy ending. Honestly, I don't knoow how to write a fic with a happy ending. Probably because I never believe with those kind of endings in reality. Everyone's going to be hurt at the end. That's why I ended the story this way.

Thanks for your comments and your support.

Once again, take care readers and for the final time comments are loved <3