[28] The Arrivals

His smile or his smirk?

As soon as they arrive, all the maids were busy cleaning and fixing everything on the house. The body guards were roaming and were busy also tracking the security around the mansion. They saw Ms. Kim ordering things and assisting the maids in their work.

 

 

 

“Ms. Kim why so busy?”Donghae asked and moved next to Ms. Kim. “Your Grandpa is arriving today. His body guards called me just this noon time, so I’m rushing to make everything perfect.” She replied still commanding the maids fixing the curtains.

 

 

 

“Oh... I guess we all need to fix ourselves too?”Elle asked curiously receiving an are-you-really-asking-me-that-question look from Ms. Kim. “We’ll go now Ms. Kim. Thanks for the info.” Kyuhyun said and smiled at Ms. Kim then grabbed Elle’s arm and made their way upstairs.

 

 

 

“Aish, what did I do this time?”Elle asked her mind while being dragged by Kyuhyun. “Don’t disturb Ms. Kim when she’s working. Plus don’t ask a question that has an obvious answer.” Kyuhyun said then got inside his room. “Well that was easy. He read my mind.” She taught to herself and smiled then got inside her room and rest for a while.

 

 

 

Everyone gathered at the lobby and welcomed the President. He smiled at his ‘grand kids’ but then frowned realising someone was missing from them. “Where’s Elle?” he asked in a very strict, serious, manly voice. No one has the guts to answer him, even Melanie. He was about to say something when...

 

 

 

A sudden rushing sound was heard, “I’m coming, I’m coming.” It was Elle who was running really fast off the stairs. When she arrived she was panting and gasping for some air. “I’m...sorry...I...fell...asleep...while...I...was...waiting...for...you...” she said then bowed to her grandfather.

 

 

 

“You seem very busy these days that you’re getting tired and falling asleep by this time.”Her Grandpa said eyeing her seriously. She looked at Kyuhyun then smiled sheepishly to her Grandpa, “You’re right Grandpa. I’m really busy making someone falls down. I’m trying my best to get on Top this time.” She said and put her arms around her Grandpa’s shoulder.

 

 

 

“Well it’s nice you’re acting really well this time. Are they treating you good so far?”he asked as they were walking to the living room.

 

 

 

“Huh? Off course. They’re all really nice to me. Really NICE.”She said and emphasized the word nice as she glared at Kyuhyun. “That’s good to hear. Don’t you have any security problems? Are your body guards leaving you behind?” he asked then sat down on the sofa at the living room.

 

 

 

She remembered what happened when she stroll around alone the previous week. She looked at Ms. Kim and saw she was sweating and looks nervous, “No one’s bothering me Grandpa. Your body guards secured me well.” She replied and sat down beside the old man.

 

 

 

“They must be. I’m going to blame your new body guard if he isn’t taking care of you well.”He said making Elle confused. “New bodyguard?” she asked in curiousness. “Well I forgot to tell you about that. All of you please seat down.” He ordered then Kyuhyun, Melanie, Donghae and Sungmin as well sat down on the couch.

 

 

 

“Please let him inside.”He told the other body guard standing beside the doors. A few seconds after, a tall guy, wearing a black suit like the other body guards does, blonde hair, y eyes, wearing a soft smile got inside. “EUNHYUK!” they all said in unison except Sungmin.

 

 

 

“He’s my new body guard?”Elle asked in surprise. “Yes. I need to appoint another body guard for you so someone can secure you in your class room since Sungmin is a junior student. Is he treating you well?” he asked in curiosity then sipped on his tea.

 

 

 

“Him? Off course. In fact we’re partners in Taekwondo.”She said then lit up a smile.

 

 

 

“No wonder Elle unnie is feeling weird around him.”Melanie said while looking at Eunhyuk who was standing in front of them. It looks like he’s auditioning and they’re the judges. “You’re instincts are right unnie.” She said then looked at Elle with you-were-really-right look.

 

 

 

“Wait, so that’s why Sungmin was always hanging with him?”Donghae asked pointing at Sungmin who was smiling. “Deh! We we’re talking about training stuff.” He said then smiled at Melanie, receiving a death glare from her.

 

 

 

“So he’s going to stay with us now Grandpa?”Kyuhyun asked and looked at Eunhyuk then to the old man. “Off course he will. His room will be next to Sungmin.” The old man said then stood up. “I need to go and rest now. I’m tired.” He said then walked up to his room.

 

 

 

When he was gone, Sungmin and Donghae came up to him and welcomed him. “Welcome to the Mansion Hyuk!” Donghae said first then hugged him. “Me next! Enjoy your stay here Hyuk!” Sungmin said then hugged him pushing Donghae away.

 

 

 

“I knew there was something creepy about you. But nevertheless, I’m glad you’ll be staying with us.”Elle came up and hugged him. “Yey! A new member! We’ll be really happy Hyuk oppa!” Melanie said then hugged him really tightly. Sungmin cleared his throat then pulled Melanie off Eunhyuk.

 

 

 

“Welcome Eunhyuk!”Kyuhyun said then hugged Eunhyuk the way a man should really hug a guy. “Thanks for accepting me. I’m sure my stay will be memorable. Let’s be good friends.” Eunhyuk said cheerfully then bowed before them.

 

 

 

“Don’t bow. We seem so old.”Melanie said as she grabbed Eunhyuk’s arms. “Let’s go to your room!” she said enthusiastically. “Hey! We’re coming with you!” Sungmin exclaimed with a frown on his face. “Return here after 15 minutes to eat your dinner.” Ms. Kim said to Donghae, Kyuhyun and Elle. “Deh!” they all replied then run after the excited Sungmin and Melanie.

 

 

 

~~~~~

“Why did you arrive so early as planned Mr. Park?”Ms. Kim asked as she brought the meal to the old man’s room. “The other business ventures were cancelled. I’m really suspicious about this but it seems like someone’s sabotaging my deals.” He said as he sipped his tea.

 

 

 

“What do you plan to do?”Ms. Kim asked with a curious tone. “I’m going to investigate about this.” He replied then chewed on his food. “It’s unacceptable for me to lose a hundred billion deals from a very important Chinese investor.” He said with anger in his eyes.

 

 

 

“Who got the deal then?”Ms.Kim asked softly. “It’s still the C.K Trading and Multi Company who got the other deals from the big companies.” He replied in a serious tone.

 

 

 

 “Maybe this company is sending someone to sabotage your deals and presentations or your meetings.” She replied. “That’s why I’m going to start investigating in them.” He said then moved his food. “Go out now.” He ordered, then soon Ms. Kim was out from his room.

 

 

 

~~~~~

“Hey oppa why aren’t you studying?”Melanie asked Kyuhyun who was seating at the kitchen, drinking coffee. “Do I need to do that?” he asked seriously then looked at her. “Well I guess you just want Elle unnie to win. I knew you want to help her oppa! I knew you were nice!” Melanie said poking Kyuhyun on his chest.

 

 

 

“Yah! Who told you I want her to win? Plus I’m really nice even before. No one just sees it.”Kyuhyun replied then pouted. “Stop pouting oppa, it doesn’t work like mine.” She said then stuck her tongue out at him.

 

 

“Aish, why bother talking to you? He asked sarcastically. “I’m going to study now. Sleep early okay?”  He ordered then kissed Melanie on her forehead. “Night oppa.” She hugged her then he went to his room.