[52] Cookies

His smile or his smirk?

 

After changing her clothes, she went out of her room and decided to stroll around the mansion to make her mind relax. She concluded that she should just bring her gift for Kyuhyun to think if she’ll throw it away or give it to him.

 

 

 

She was walking around the hallways outside the mansion while thinking of her decision. “This is harder than I thought.” She said then stomped her path. Kyuhyun! Kyuhyun! Kyuhyun! Kyuhyun! she yelled at herself while jumping on her position.

 

 

 

Little did she know, Kyuhyun was watching her from his position. What is happening to that chipmunk?” he asked himself while moving on to Elle’s direction.

 

 

 

 

“Chipmunk what’s happening to you. You look crazy.” Kyuhyun commented while coming on his way to her. “Uh-oh” Elle self-panicked inside.

 

 

 

 

“Huh? Ah? Nothing. I’m fine.” Elle said while looking around somewhere. “You’re not a good liar.” Kyuhyun scoffed then sat under a tree.

 

 

 

 

“Aish, I should just give it to him. if he won’t accept it, I’ll just eat it all.” Elle self-decided then smiled on her thought. “Kyuhyun. Here.” Elle said fast then brought out her gift for him. “If you don’t want it, I’ll just take it.” Elle said then pulled her gift again.

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun just smirked on her action. “This was bothering you?” he asked teasingly. “Stupid. I’ll go now.” She replied irritatingly then started to turn around on the opposite direction.

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun automatically grabbed Elle’s hands, “Just stay, I’ll take it.” He said then pulled Elle next to him. “Weird, what kind of feeling is it when I hold her hand?” he asked himself while starting to munch his gift.

 

 

 

 

He was eating soundly on his position then he noticed Elle was staring at her. “You hungry chipmunk?” he said while eating his food. “You’ll give me?” she automatically asked back then extended her hand to the box.

 

 

 

 

“Not so fast chipmunk. Say aahhh...” Kyuhyun said then motioned Elle to open . He was planning to feed Elle his food. “Yah! I made that! Give it to me!” Elle hissed at him then tried to get the food.

 

 

 

 

“But you made it for me. So it’s already mine. Now aahhh...” he said then nudged Elle to do it. “Aish, I should say no. But I never tasted that one.” she talked to herself while looking at Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

 

“Aish fine.” She said then opened . Kyuhyun smiled at this and started to feed Elle. They were feeding each other and looking from afar, it seems like they’re couple.

 

 

 

 

“No wonder you’re a chipmunk, you can stop a lot of food in your mouth.” Kyuhyun teased while stuffing another piece of cookie on Elle’s mouth. “MAH! AM MAT A MHIPMANK!” [Yah! I’m not a chipmunk!] Elle replied while munching the food.

 

 

 

 

“Says who?” Kyuhyun asked teasingly while being fed by Elle. After having finished eating the cookies, which Elle made, they decided to go back to the mansion.

 

 

 

 

“You ate 80% of it!” Kyuhyun said back while laughing at Elle. They were fighting about the portion on who ate a lot on the cookies. “No! It’s you! Let’s say about 55% and 45%” Elle replied back while flicking Kyuhyun’s forehead.

 

 

 

 

“And you got the 55%” Kyuhyun teased back earning another hit from Elle when he opened the door.

 

 

 

 

“Oppa, unnie are you alright?” Melanie asked curiously while looking at those people in front of her. She was sure a while ago, Elle went out of the house not on her mind, and then right now she returned back more than herself.

 

 

 

 

“Huh? I’m fine.” Kyuhyun replied while flicking Elle’s forehead. He was actually laughing at Elle. Laughing.

 

 

 

 

“Don’t ask much Melanie. I believe they’re together.” Donghae whispered at Melanie quite loud for Kyuhyun and Elle to glare at them. “Told ya~” Donghae continued with a smile then moved out of the scene.

 

 

 

 

“Don’t mind explaining. I just want you to know, Elle unnie, I approve of you being my sister in law.” Melanie said proudly then followed Donghae at the dining room.

 

 

 

 

“Huh? What is she talking about?” Elle asked Eunhyuk who was looking at the two of them with a smile on his face. “Never mind chipmunk. Let’s eat again.” Kyuhyun said then grabbed Elle towards the dining room.

 

 

 

 

Throughout their meal, the two would always mock each other and laugh about stuff making the rest of the people look at them weirdly. Donghae would just give Melanie, Sungmin and Eunhyuk a just-understand-them look.

 

 

~~~~~

 “Night!” Elle yelled enough so all of the people sleeping on the other rooms can sleep. She heard Sungmin and Eunhyuk replied the same then she opened her door to get on her room.

 

 

 

 

She automatically slumped on her bed. “This Valentine’s Day is so different.” She told herself while smiling at the ceiling. It’s like the ceiling is her best friend in her room.

 

 

 

 

She was reminiscing all the things that happened all day to her. She just can’t stop giggling while thinking of what had happened between her and Kyuhyun just a while ago.

 

 

 

 

“God, what is this?” she asked the ceiling again. “It just can’t be. It’s not that kind of feeling again. I can’t be falling again.” she answered herself then shook her head on her thoughts.

 

Meanwhile on Kyuhyun’s room...

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun got on his room and placed his camera above his cabinet. Then suddenly he heard you yell, “Night!” and just smirked on your action, “Childish chipmunk.” He mumbled at himself then crashed his body on his couch.

 

 

 

 

“This just can’t happen.” He told himself as he was thinking of everything that happened that day. He decided to just wash himself and forget about everything to make him stress-free.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey! I'm really really really sorry for not updating for so long...

My exams are CRAZY!!! Literally~

Comments <3