[49] STALK

His smile or his smirk?

 

On the following days, they went back to school like any other ordinary days. But this day is a weekend, meaning no classes.

 

 

 

“Last lesson: Learn from a double date.” Kyuhyun said while standing in front of Elle. They were all in the living room together with Yoona and Donghae.

 

 

 

 

Elle just nodded her head in agreement then suddenly Sooyoung came to their mansion. “Hey Elle!” Sooyoung screamed as soon as she got in. Elle automatically recognized that voice and hugged Sooyoung tightly.

 

 

 

 

“I’ve never seen you for ages.” Sooyoung said as soon as she got off the hug. “Me too. How are you?” Elle replied back cheerfully. They surely missed each other for some time.

 

 

 

 

“Oh still the same. Pretty as always.” Sooyoung replied normally for her making Melanie scoff. “Oh look who’s here?” Melanie said then sat down next to Kyuhyun in the living room.

 

 

 

 

“Kyuhyun it would be boring if it’s a double date. Why don’t we take all of them?” Elle suggested excitedly. “A date? Oppa let me join~” Melanie tugged on Kyuhyun’s arms.

 

 

 

 

“Aish, fine. Go look for your date.” Kyuhyun said in agreement. Melanie looked at Sooyoung next and had a staring fight. They were both thinking the same. To ask Sungmin to be their date.

 

 

 

 

They automatically sprinted to Sungmin’s room and fought on their way. Melanie run first and was almost near to Sungmin when Sooyoung pushed her aside. Physically looking, Sooyoung would obviously get Sungmin. I mean she’s a lot taller and just look at her legs.

 

 

 

 

When they arrive, Sungmin and Henry were playing a video game. “Yah! You’re cheating on me!” Henry yelled and nudged Sungmin still their attention on the game. “I’m not. You’re just weak!” Sungmin commented challengingly.

 

 

 

 

“Sungmin will you be my date today? We’ll be joining the double date Kyuhyun decided.” Sooyoung said to Sungmin. She was just in front of Melanie. Sungmin looked at her first then smiled. “Sure~” he said then moved back his attention on his game.

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung showed a winning smile at Melanie, making her get outrage. “Aish, this woman. She’s ruining my life~” Melanie yelled at her statement. She was clenching her fist and breathing really hard.

 

 

 

 

“Henry oppa will you go out with me on the double date?” Melanie asked sweetly at Henry. She have no choice but to stick with Henry. “Huh? Oh sure.” He said then continued on his game.

 

 

 

 

After Sungmin and Henry’s match, they both went down on the living room with the two girls. Sooyoung having her smile and Melanie with a frown on her face.

 

 

 

 

“Found your dates? Let’s go.” Donghae said then stood up from the living room with Yoona. “Where are we exactly going?” Elle asked curiously. Actually, she was excited but she doesn’t really know where her last lesson will be held.

 

 

 

 

“Lotte World. Kaja!” Yoona said hyper then tugged Donghae with him.  They all followed and got to their cars. Kyuhyun with Elle, Yoona with Donghae, Sungmin with Sooyoung and Henry with Melanie.

 

 

 

 

When they all arrived they rushed to the entrance and joined the pile of couples in there. “Let’s all meet here later. I’ll just call you.” Kyuhyun said coldly then in a split of second all of their colleagues were gone. “Weird~” was the only thing Elle said.

 

 

 

 

They started to walk around as well. “Oh God, don’t tell me Kyuhyun has something on his mind.” Elle taught nervously while looking at Kyuhyun who was beside him. “What kind of mind do you have chipmunk?” Kyuhyun said disgustedly and flicked Elle’s fore head. “I don’t have anything in mind about you.” He continued his speech then walked behind Elle.

 

 

 

 

“Then why did you let all of them go on their ways?” Elle asked back. She was kind of having a point on her thoughts. “You could learn from a double date around. Everyone in here are couple.” Kyuhyun answered back and continued walking.

 

 

 

 

“Oh... you’re weird.” Elle told herself, she didn’t noticed Kyuhyun heard it. “MWOH? You call my handsomeness weird?” Kyuhyun asked in surprise. It was the first time he heard someone describing him as weird.

 

 

 

 

“Yes. It’s because you can always read my thoughts.” Elle replied as well. From the very first day she saw Kyuhyun, she just can’t keep a secret from him. “I’m not weird. It’s just that, the way you think., it’s always transparent.” Kyuhyun commented, ending their conversation.

 

 

 

 

They continued walking around together until Elle paused her tracks. “Yah chipmunk wha-“ Kyuhyun didn’t finished his question. He looked at Elle curiously and saw her staring at a certain ride. She was just staring at it with a big smile on her face hearing the riders’ scream.

 

 

 

 

“Kyuhyun I want to ride that!” she said without looking at Kyuhyun then jumped from her position. She was really excited even just looking at it. Kyuhyun smiled at this and nodded. Elle grabbed her and let him pay the tickets for them.

 

 

 

 

“Kya~ I’m so excited.” She said as soon as they got in their positions. They were the front sitters and Elle had mixed emotions. When soon, their ride started to move, Elle started to scream as well. She raised her hands and enjoyed the moment in the air. Kyuhyun did the same too.

 

 

 

 

After the ride they were both laughing at each other and were panting as well. “That. Was. Hilarious!” Elle said still with her laughs. Kyuhyun was just staring at Elle’s actions. “Aish. No Kyu. You can’t let this happen.” He taught to himself as Elle started to grab him again to who knows what kind of ride it is this time.

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Sungmin and Sooyoung were roaming around the amusement park. Sooyoung was just following Sungmin’s way. That moment, they were stalking Henry and Melanie’s date as well. Wherever the couple go, they will follow. Whatever ride they got in, they would get in as well.

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung wasn’t actually mad or insecure about this. She was feeling alright. When the couple will look back at them, they will act like they didn’t see them and put their focus on the stalls beside them. After which, they would continue the stalking thing.

 

 

 

 

“Melanie, make sure you won’t get tricked by that guy~” he taught to himself as they hide themselves behind the cotton candy stall. Sooyoung automatically grabbed one and fed Sungmin. Sungmin flashed a smile and then looked back again at Melanie. He saw she was shrugging and stomping on her way.

 

 

 

 

Stupid Sungmin. Stupid Bunny. Stupid guy.” Melanie mumbled by herself making Henry giggle at her action. “You know Melanie, if you really like that guy, you should tell him.” Henry said and put an arm around her shoulder. Melanie didn’t mind because she was used to Henry’s skin ship.

 

 

 

 

From Sungmin and Sooyoung’s view, it seems like the two are enjoying with each other. “Let’s just stop noona. Melanie looks happy with Henry.”  Sungmin said with sadness on his voice and expression. They both went on the other stall and just enjoyed the games in there.

 

 

 

 

By this time, Henry and Melanie were stalking the couple. “Oppa, they look happy~” Melanie said and stomped her foot. She looks like a child doing this. Henry just scratched his nape and let Melanie grabbed him.

 

 

 

 

They’ve done what Sungmin and Sooyoung were also doing previously. They would hide on other stalls or act like they didn’t see them. They would fake a laugh just to shift the couple’s attention.

 

 

 

 

“Let’s go to the horror thing ride.” Sooyoung suggested and pointed at a scary ride in front of them. It really looks scary from the outside, since the aura was black and they can hear screaming and crying sounds. They can also see some riders from there, surviving the ride while in their tears.

 

 

 

 

“Oh, it looks good. Let’s go.” Sungmin said and bought two tickets for them. They need to wait for a couple of minutes to take on their ride. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Hey! How do you find this one? I think I can update regularly, somehow? Haha!

Oh well, please pray for me! My major subject is killing meh! XDD

Comments :D