[35] Lesson Number 2: Practical Dating Lesson

His smile or his smirk?

“Lesson number two. Practical Dating Lesson.”Kyuhyun said as he walked back and forth in front of Elle. They were currently under the tree house since the maids need to clean Elle’s room.

 

 

 

“What? Date?”Elle asked in surprise. “Kyuhyun that’s hard! I don’t even know what’s happening on a date.” She replied hesitant about Kyuhyun’s plan.

 

 

 

“That’s why you need to go on a date. C’mon. You do read fan fictions and mangas right?”he asked trying to convince Elle. “Yeah I do. But it’s not like it happens in real life.” She said in disagreement.

 

 

 

“Aish. Do you want to change or not?!”Kyuhyun finally blurted out; annoyed of Elle’s pessimism. “Okay fine. But who?” she asked in curiosity. Since Kyuhyun has lost his patience, she needs to agree.

 

 

 

“Let’s try Henry.”Kyuhyun suggested then got his phone to call Henry. “Henry?! No! He’s a playboy.” She said then tried to reach out Kyuhyun’s phone. But her height is of no use. She may be tall, but Kyuhyun’s a  lot taller.

 

 

 

“But he’s a woman type to be on a date.”Kyuhyun replied as he put on his phone across his ear.

 

 

“Yoboseyo?”

 

“Henry?”

 

“Kyuhyun-ah! Why’d you call?”

 

“Elle wants to go to the beach tomorrow but I can’t accompany her. Will you go with her instead?”

 

“Sure. I’ll meet her on the Train Station tomorrow at 8 A.M”

 

“Kay. Thanks Henry.”

 

With that, the Practical Dating was fixed. Kyuhyun smiled at the air then looked at Elle.

 

 

 

“YAH! Come with us”Elle suggested to Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

“NO.”He replied back with a force. He doesn’t want to see how will the first practice date happens.

 

 

 

“Kyuhyun please come with us. Please~”Elle sung wearing her puppy eyes, trying to convince Kyuhyun..

 

 

 

Kyuhyun resist it! She’s not that cute with that look.”Kyuhyun taught to himself as he fold his arms and looked on the other way.

 

 

 

“You can’t resist my cuteness Kyuhyun. Please~”Elle mocked in a cute voice. “Why is this man so strong with my cuteness power?” she asked herself.

 

 

 

“Psshh... fine. But I’ll be wearing my own disguise so Henry won’t see. Plus don’t look at me that much. I’m just going to text you what you’re going to do.”Kyuhyun agreed then he walked back to the mansion with Elle following her.

 

 

 

“Haha. I told you, you can’t resist my cuteness.”She told Kyuhyun as she walked behind him.

 

 

 

~~~~~

“Why do I need to wear this dress again?”Elle asked after looking at another couple of style Kyuhyun got from her closet.

 

 

 

“Because. I. Said. So” he emphasized every word so Elle can catch it up. “Fine.” She grabbed the clothes and walked with heavy steps on her way.

 

 

 

After she finished dressing up. She stood in front of Kyuhyun for him to check her. “Good. Let’s go.” He said after checking Elle from head to toe. They both went to the car waiting for them outside.

 

 

 

“Erm, who will be securing me today?”she asked while they got in the car. “I think Sungmin and Eunhyuk will be going with you. They’re on the other car. “ Kyuhyun replied while holding his camera.

 

 

 

“It will be very awkward.”She replied more like whispered to herself. “It won’t. It’s not like they’ll be wearing their suit and follow you around. They’re disguised as ordinary person as well.” Kyuhyun replied as he was trying to make Elle confident.

 

 

 

 

“Oh. That’s good then.”She said as she lit up a smile on her face. “There are rules on this first practice date of yours.” Kyuhyun said as he put down his camera on his lap. “Rules? What?” Elle asked in curiousness, looking at Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

“First, no skin ship.”He said pointing his hands on the air. “Second, if he tries to kiss you, be conservative. Say no!” He said with a concern look on his face. “Yah! It’s not like I’m easy to get.” Elle replied, reading Kyuhyun’s weird face.

 

 

 

“And last, you know Henry is a playboy. Never fall for his tricks. We’re doing this for you to have experience on a date not for you to fall for him.”Kyuhyun said full of warn on his voice. Elle nodded, scared of Kyuhyun’s warn.

 

 

 

“Good. Now go down. We’re here.”He said and put on his hoody and fake big glasses. He may look nerd, but definitely a one handsome nerd. Elle went off the car and started to walk on her way when she received a text message.

 

 

 

 

From: Evil Kyuhyun:

“Go first to the big tree near the entrance of the train station. Be sure not to be seen by Henry.”

 

To: Stalking Chipmunk

 

 

 

From: Stalking Chipmunk

“Fine. I’m coming there. =.=”

 

To: Evil Kyuhyun

 

When she arrived at the back of the tree, she saw Kyuhyun standing, leaning his back in it. “What now?” she asked as soon as she spotted him. “Come here.” He ordered and grabbed Elle near him.

 

 

 

“Yah! It’s already 8:05. I’m 5 minutes late.”She said as they were watching Henry standing near the entrance of the train station.

 

 

 

“He’s a guy. Let him wait for his date.“Kyuhyun replied confidently as they were looking at him. “Aish, I’ll go now. Just text me what to do.” She said, eager to start and finish the date early.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun had  a big sigh then fixed his hoody. He knows many girls were looking at him. He ran to the train station and got a ticket, positioned near Elle.

 

 

 

When Elle and Henry got inside they sat down directly. Elle looked around trying to spot any Kyuhyun then she smiled when she saw him. “Hmm? Why are you smiling?” Henry asked when she saw her smile. “Huh? Nothing. I just remember something.” She replied hesitantly.

 

 

 

“Your smile is nice.”Henry complimented making Elle blush. “Don’t make me flatter.” She said then looked towards the window. Then to the person seated on the next pair of seats.

 

 

 

Is that Sungmin and Eunhyuk?”she asked herself as she was looking with two men, drinking coffee, disguised with a shades, fake moustache and Eunhyuk look alike  trying to act like a rich old man.

 

 

 

“Sungmin hates drinking coffee.”She taught to herself as she saw the Sungmin look alike drink coffee and obviously trying to take the taste of it. He had a weird face after trying to drink the thing. “And I was right.” She said and sighed. She look at Henry then smiled at him again.

 

 

 

From: Evil Kyuhyun

“Chipmunk! Stop looking at Eunhyuk and Sungmin. Henry easily senses any weird things.”

 

To: Stalking Chipmunk

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

HEYYO Readers! How was the story so far? Comments are loved. <333

Your questions will be answered in the story. Plus, maybe you're wondering why I don't post the photos of the dress. It will soon have an important role in the ending. I've finished the story in my mind. And I think this will take about 50 to 60 chapters all. Thanks for reading. XDD Love you readers. <333