Arrival...

His smile or his smirk?

After what had happened at the park, which Elle totally forgot about the confession Kyuhyun made, everything in the mansion was perfectly in order.

 

 

“Guess, Grandpa’s arriving today.” Elle said in time the doors opened and her grandfather appeared.  “Grandpa!” Elle blurted out in shocked then hugged her Grandpa automatically. “How are you?” Grandpa asked with a tiring voice.

 

 

“Grandpa you sound so tired.” Melanie said with a worried voice. “Don’t worry, I’m fine. Just being busy.” The old man assured her.

 

 

 

“So I came to talk to you Elle about your debut. You’ll be turning 18 in a month.” Grandpa said as he sat down on the living room.

 

 

 

Elle totally forgot that she’ll be 18 in a month. She lost track of the days passing by her. “Unnie?” Melanie nudged her, removing her of her thoughts.

 

 

 

“Oh?” Elle looked at Melanie. “About your debut.” She replied with a hesitant look. “Never mind. Just go to bed both of you. The event planner will be arriving here tomorrow.”

 

 

 

“Yes, Grandpa.” They both replied in unison. Then just as about the President was to leave, Donghae arrived. He automatically bowed when he spotted the old man’s presence.

 

 

 

“Annyeong hasseyo Grandpa. It’s nice meeting you.” He said in a serious tone.

 

 

“It’s quite late now. Where have you been?” the old man asked strictly while standing on the staircase.

 

 

 

“Grandpa, you know he’s in a relationship right now. I guess he had a date with Yoona.” Elle replied with a nervous smile.

 

 

 

“Oh, I see. Then where’s Kyuhyun?” he asked again now having a light mood in the mansion. All of them just looked at each other. No one actually knows where Kyuhyun is.

 

 

 

 

“Ms. Kim to my office please.” He finally said then all of them were left in the living room quizzically. “Go to your bed now.” Ms. Kim said while following Mr. Park.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~

At the office...

 

“How are they doing?” the old man asked as he sat down at his office tiredly. “Everyone’s doing well. No one’s bothering them as of now. There school performance is improving and their bonding is tighter. Kyuhyun and Elle look like they’re having a special relationship between them.”  Ms. Kim said the final sentence with a smile on her face.

 

 

 

 

“Speaking of Kyuhyun, what has happened to him these few days?” the old man asked curiously.

 

 

 

 

“Well, I observed that he usually leaves the house early and comes back late. Sometimes he doesn’t come back for a day but will return on the following day. He doesn’t say anything about his routines. But I can conclude something is making him busy these days. Really busy.” Ms. Kim reported nervously while looking at the old man.

 

 

 

 

“Report to me immediately when he has arrived.” The old man ordered while scanning the pile of papers in front of him. “As you wish Mr. Park. Is there anything you want?” Ms. Kim replied monotonously.

 

 

 

 

“Where is the product design for the next season? The advertising plan is also gone? Where are they?!” the old man asked back to back as he was scanning every paper he see.

 

 

“Mr. Park they are all there. They’ve been there since last week and no one has entered this room.” Ms. Kim replied nervously. “But they’re all gone. I suspect someone stole it from this room.”

 

 

 

“I’ll talk with the security head Sir.” Ms. Kim said then went out of the room. A few minutes later, she got inside the room fastly.

 

 

 

“Mr. Park please look at this.” Ms. Kim said then opened the laptop in front of the old man. “This is exactly the same design as your product which should be released next month.” She said and gave the President a worried look.

 

 

 

“From what company?” he asked seriously while in deep thoughts.

 

 

 

“C.K Trading and Multi Company, sir.” Ms. Kim replied with all the disappointment on her voice.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Readers! Comments please <3

I'm excited to post the of the story. XDD
Anyways, comments will be loved <3