[51] Heart's Day

His smile or his smirk?

 

After a couple of weeks from what had happened at the Lotte World, everything was back to normal. Except of course to Kyuhyun, he was such a blocker on the relationship of his younger sister to Sungmin.

 

 

 

Whenever the two are really sweet to each other, Kyuhyun would definitely pop out and ruin their moods. It’s either he would order something to Sungmin or force Melanie to go shopping, with him. At first Melanie was enjoying this but after realising she has bought a lot by a week, she got tired.

 

 

 

 

“Ahh, I’m tired of Kyuhyun oppa being with me all the time~” Melanie whined at Elle. She was currently at Elle’s room to tell her all things Kyuhyun is doing. She would prefer staying with Elle for a while rather than being dragged by Kyuhyun somewhere this time.

 

 

 

 

“Calm down Melanie. You can’t blame your brother.” Elle said and patted Melanie’s back. “I can totally blame him. He’s killing me of his over protectiveness.” Melanie shrugged then pouted. “He’ll get tired of doing that.” Elle said confidently. She was trying to act cool in front of Melanie, but deep inside she knows Kyuhyun would keep doing this thing.

 

 

 

 

“Ah, unnie! Do you know what day is tomorrow?” Melanie asked as if something popped on her mind. “February 14? Why?” Elle asked curiously. She was thinking seriously of what’s special in a February 14.

 

 

 

 

“Aish unnie! Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day. How can you not know that?” Melanie answered her then asked as well. She really can’t understand how can a girl doesn’t give importance for this kind of celebration.

 

 

 

 

 

“So?  What’s so special about Valentine’s Day? It’s just a day created for couples.” Elle said with in-a-matter-of-fact tone. “Who told you it’s for couples only? Tomorrow is the day where you receive a lot of gifts and a lot of confessions from anyone.” Melanie said dreamily.

 

 

 

 

“Then what does that got to do with me?” Elle asked confusedly. She doesn’t like anyone and most importantly she is definitely not in any relationship. “Stop talking unnie, you’re like Kyuhyun oppa now. Let’s just go to the kitchen and make something for tomorrow.” Melanie said excitedly then automatically grabbed Elle without letting her answer back.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~

 “What are you making?” Elle peeked in Melanie’s stuff at the kitchen. “I’m making special cookies for Sungmin.” Melanie replied cheerfully. She was currently shaping the cookies she would give to her boy friend.

 

 

 

 

Elle just got an ‘o’ shaped mouth then nodded. “Who should I give?” Elle asked herself. She was looking at her stuff then at Melanie’s then thinks again. “Easy. I would give, Donghae, Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun.” She replied back at herself confidently then started to make chocolate cookies for all of them.

 

 

 

 

“Your choice unnie.” Melanie replied without looking at Elle. She was busy making her tomorrow special.

 

 

 

 

After finishing baking the cookies, they all put them in a special box and designed it. They were thinking to refrigerate it first and get it on the next day.

 

~~~~~

 

 

 

The following day came in easily. They all went to the school as always and got on their seats as soon as they reached their class rooms.

 

 

 

 

When they arrived, some girls came in as well and stood in front of Donghae and Eunhyuk. “Weird, they’re not from this class.” Elle taught as she was reading her book.

 

 

 

 

“Donghae oppa please accept this gift. I made it special for you.” A shy girl said in front of Donghae. Donghae just nodded and smiled at the girl. “Thanks.” He said then continued on what he was doing.

 

 

 

 

“Eunhyuk oppa please accept this as well. I made it more special than the other girls who gave their gifts to you.” A tall, lean girl who was standing in front of Eunhyuk said. He just smiled and accepted the gift.

 

 

 

 

After some time of waiting for the professor to come, Elle laid her head on her desk. “Aish, I didn’t know I’d receive a lot of things today.” Elle said tiredly. For the past 20 pr 30 minutes many guys came inside their class room and gave her flowers, chocolates, letters and some with their confessions for her. Elle just thanked them and accepted their gifts.

 

 

 

 

“Get used to it Elle. You’re really popular now.” Yoona said while piling up what she received too. She got something from her bag and stood up from her chair. She went first at the very back to give her gift to Eunhyuk. “Friendly gift.” She said then extended her gift. Eunhyuk accepted it humbly.

 

 

 

 

She then came next to Donghae. “Hey baby, happy valentine’s day.” She said sweetly then beamed a smile. “This was the gift I’m waiting for.” Donghae said and hugged Yoona. Donghae got his bag too and took a white rose from it. Yoona smiled and hugged back again.

 

 

 

 

“PDA!” Elle howled from her chair while looking at those love birds. They just smiled at it then Yoona returned back to her seat.

 

 

 

 

Suddenly, she remembered she made something for her friends too. ”Oh!” she gasped on her mind then automatically took her bag and grabbed two boxes from it. She turned around and poked Donghae. “Donghae-ah! Here” she said and extended her gift.

 

 

 

 

“And I was waiting for this one too.” Donghae stopped at what he was doing then smiled and received his gift. She turned around again to look at Eunhyuk who was sleeping on his chair. “Psstt... Eunhyukkie, here’s your gift from me.” Elle whispered at the sleeping Hyuk.

 

 

 

 

 

Eunhyuk raised his head then automatically flashed a beam at Elle. “Thanks Ms. Elle. I mean Elle.” Eunhyuk commented and accepted her gift.

 

 

 

 

 

Now, where could Kyuhyun be?” she asked herself while looking at Kyuhyun’s seat. He wasn’t actually there. But she knew he wasn’t absent since they came together in class. “Hae where’s Kyuh?” she asked at Donghae curiously.

 

 

 

 

 

“Probably somewhere hiding. He hates this kind of day. Girls would always run after him and give him their gifts. Kyuhyun wouldn’t accept anything and will just reject them automatically. He calls this the ‘Reject a Girl and her Stupid Confession and Gifts Day. Long name right?” Donghae replied while scanning his notes.

 

 

 

 

“Oh.” Was the only thing Elle got to reply. Should I give this to him?” Elle asked herself while eyeing her bag in front of her. While in the middle of her thoughts, the bell rang and Kyuhyun automatically arrived.

 

 

 

 

After the whole day class, Elle had succeeded in giving her gifts to her special friends except to Kyuhyun. She was still in her thoughts if she should give it or not. They were actually on their way back to the mansion.

 

 

 

 

When she arrived, the maids automatically bowed at them and as always she would always bow back. It feels like she’s programmed to do that. This time, she was not actually on her real mind while making her way to her room. The maids all got to the cars and get everyone’s gifts they received from their ‘fans’.

 

 

 

 

 

“Is Elle alright?” Sungmin asked while scratching his nape. He was thinking this is not the kind of Elle he always sees. “Maybe unnie’s just tired. She received a lot of gifts and you know it’s really hard rejecting everyone’s feeling.” Melanie replied making Sungmin look at her with a questioning look.

 

 

 

 

“What? Don’t tell me you didn’t receive any confessions as well?” Melanie asked back. Sungmin just smiled at her then all of them went to their rooms.

 

 

 

 

Elle slumped down on her bed when she got in. “Aish, should I give it or not?” Elle asked herself while staring at the ceiling. “I’m tired of thinking.” She said then ruffled her hair.  She just stood up and went to her closet to change her clothes.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What do you think? Will Elle give her gift or not? XDD

Comments <33