[15] Kyuhyun oppa ?!

His smile or his smirk?

 

When she arrived, she sat next to Donghae. Donghae pinched Elle’s cheek that made her blush. She doesn’t know that Kyuhyun was staring at them.  

 

“Aish! This girl. How can she possibly flirt with Donghae in that manner? And to think she’s really enjoying her moment right now.” Kyuhyun taught as he stared evilly at Donghae and Elle.

 

Suddenly, he stood up. “Where are you going oppa?” Sunny asked curiously as she looked at Kyuhyun standing. Kyuhyun glared at Sunny, “Yah! You dumb girl! Don’t call me oppa and don’t you dare call me that one again. Only Melanie calls me that one. “

 

Everyone was really speechless after hearing this from Kyuhyun. He continued walking. “Oppa! Where are you going?” Melanie exclaimed as she looked back at Kyuhyun.

 

“I’m going out to get some fresh air. I can’t stand seeing some couples doing ‘lovey dovey thing’ at public.” Kyuhyun replied as he looked at Donghae and Elle.

 

At that time, Sunny felt tears falling in her eyes. She immediately went back to the girls’ room and started to cry and cry.

 

Elle followed her and comforted her. “Stop crying now Sunny. It’ll be fine. Kyuhyun doesn’t deserve you. You should not cry for him. He’s a total jerk, mean, indefinable, irritating and harsh guy. You wouldn’t be happy with him. You’re beautiful, many guys like you. Just look for someone that’ll love you.” Elle said while she keeps on comforting the crying Sunny in her shoulder. She told her to sleep and take a rest.

 

Elle went back to the living room where Melanie was left sitting alone in the couch. All the others went back to their room and got their rest. Obviously, the game was cancelled because it’s no fun having a few members.

 

She sat beside her and asked, “Why is it that Kyuhyun doesn’t want anyone to call him oppa besides you?” Melanie straightens up and replied, “It’s because he told me that only me and the girl she’ll like can call her oppa.”

 

*flash* a camera flashed at Melanie. When she turned around she saw Sungmin. “Yah! Let me see the picture or better yet delete it!” Melanie insisted as she came near to Sungmin. Sungmin hugged his camera “Ani! It’s cute. You look good in stolen shots.” and started running away from Melanie. Melanie chased him while Elle was left alone in the couch.

 

 Elle shook her head and taught, “I bet that girl will really be unlucky. She’ll be living in hell with Kyuhyun.” Kyuhyun hit Elle at her head. “Yah! That girl is lucky because she’ll have free access to my hot, y, and worth dying for body. Not like you, secretly fantasizing bout me.” Kyuhyun said as he was praising himself again.

 

“BWOHHH! Where did you come from? I didn’t see you coming in. Why do you tend to pop out of nowhere?” Elle said in surprise while touching her head staring back at Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun moved closer at Elle and looked at her face which was like an inch apart, “That always happens when someone’s thinking about me.” And then he smirked.

 

Elle was feeling awkward then suddenly run out of the room. She hurriedly went to the girls’ room and on her way she exclaimed terrified, “L-LOCK THE D-DOOR AND TURN OFF THE LIGHTS KYUHYUN!” Kyuhyun on the other hand was in the couch.

 

He kept on laughing about Elle’s reaction. Her big eyes, her pink puffy cheeks and her nervous voice. “I’ve never seen you laugh like this for a long time. I think Elle makes you happy huh?” It was Donghae who came to get water and saw Kyuhyun laughing alone like a creep.

 

“Huh? Nothing. I’m going back. Do as what Elle ordered me a while ago.” Kyuhyun said as he left Donghae wondering. He did as what Elle had ordered Kyuhyun and followed him to the boys’ room next then slept.