[23] Kyuhyun's thoughts

His smile or his smirk?

She kept on crying and crying until he felt someone’s arms wrapped around her. When she looked up, she saw it was none other than Kyuhyun. The guy who’s always there to back her up.

 

 

 

“It’s okay just cry.” He said then looked at her. But Elle still stared at him weirdly. “Come on. This is the only time I’m being nice to you, so just cry.” He said then made his famous smirk. Elle cried quietly in him for a few moments. She was doing it, in the middle of the street. Good thing there are few people passing by.

 

 

 

“Thanks.” She raised her head then wiped her tears. “Are you done now? Let’s go home.”  He asked then grabbed her to where he parked his car. “Wait, maybe Grandpa is around. He’ll scold me.” She replied scared.

 

 

 

“Nah, you’re Grandpa has a business trip in China with some other foreign investors. I think he’ll be out for 2 to 3 weeks.” Kyuhyun replied then opened the front seat of his car. “How’d you know that? You’re really smart.” She asked amazingly then got inside the car.

 

 

 

“I know. Don’t state the obvious. Everyone knows about that” he replied then drove the car back to the mansion.

 

 

While on their way, Elle felt kind of dizzy. She taught maybe it’s the after effect of drinking. She tried fighting herself, but ends up sleeping on Kyuhyun’s car.

 

 

 

“Elle wake up!” Kyuhyun said while taking off his seatbelt. When he realized Elle’s not moving she moved closer, “Stalker wake up! Don’t sleep.” He said and keeps on disturbing her.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun scratched the back of his neck; “Aish, you owe me one!” he said and moved out of the car. He opens Elle’s door and carried him bridal style. “You’re so light.” He whispered to the sleeping Elle.

 

 

 

“Omo, what happened to her?!” Ms. Kim asked full of worry. “She’s drunk and heartbroken.” Kyuhyun replied then took the stairs. “I’ll deal with her tomorrow then.” Ms. Kim replied then walked out from the lobby to her office.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun carried Elle until they arrived at her room. He placed her carefully to her bed then stared at her closely. He realized she was really beautiful, but really fragile. Maybe it’s because it’s the first time she got broken hearted.

 

 

 

“Unfortunately you fell in love with the wrong guy. How can you stupidly mistaken every move he does has a special meaning for you.”Kyuhyun thought to himself as he was pulling the covers to Elle.

 

 

 

“Oppa what happened to her?” it was Melanie who came directly from her room. “She’s drunk.” Kyuhyun simply replied. “Is that really her? She looks more beautiful than Yoona unnie when dressed up.” She commented as she walks towards Elle.

 

 

 

 Then she looked at Kyuhyun, “Oppa, she’s beautiful right?” Melanie said teasingly with the annoying smile in her face. “Aish, stop talking now. Go to sleep.” Kyuhyun said irritably. “Wait, so she’s with Donghae oppa all along?” she asked curiously.

 

 

 

 “Nah, I think Yoona dressed her up and brought her to the bar. “ Kyuhyun replied then walked towards Elle. “Look at her eyes; it looks really sad even if it’s close. They are swollen from crying. Poor unnie. She must be really hurt.” Melanie said then takes off Elle’s accessories.

 

 

 

“Let’s go to sleep now oppa. Best not to bother her.” she said then looked at Kyuhyun. They both went out of the room quietly.

 

 

 

Back at Kyuhyun’s room he still can’t sleep. He was still bothered by Elle’s sadness and pain. He still can see the way her eyes stared at him full of sorrow. Kyuhyun why are you thinking about her anyways?”he asked himself.  “Seriously, she only gave you head ache. You should sleep now or you’ll get panda eyes. If that happens your handsomeness meter will go down.” He smiled at himself then closed his eyes.

 

 

 

Moments later, he fell asleep.