[20] Make over Part 1

His smile or his smirk?

She was crying really hard when someone approached her, “Elle, is that you? Why are you crying?”

 

 

It was Yoona who happened to be strolling along the way. “Yoona-sshi” she exclaimed in surprise.  How come when she thinks of someone, they just pop out of nowhere?! “WH-what are you doing here?” she asked. 

 

 

“I was just strolling around when I saw you crying.  Do you have any problems?” she asked as she came nearer to Elle. “Nah, I’m fine. I just missed my Mom.” Elle replied bitterly in lie. “Come on Elle. The first time I saw you, you’re not the type to be good in lies.” She said with her ‘serious friend’ look.

 

 

 

“Don’t mind me. Uhm, can I ask you something?” Elle said and wiped the tears off her eyes. Yoona looked curious and replied, “Sure. What is it?” then scooted next to her.

 

 

 

“Ah, how long have you known Kyuhyun, Melanie and Donghae?” she asked then moved her look away from Yoona.

 

 

 

“Kyuhyun, since I was 9 years old. We were best friends and he would always teach me about some subjects. And he’ll play with me and Donghae. Melanie, she was like 8 or 7 years old, I think? She was really pretty and it’s as if everything she does is cute. Donghae? Hmmm, well I’ve known him since we were 9 years old. We were best friends and we danced together. He became my boyfriend 3 years ago, but we broke up since my family needs to move out of the country.” Yoona replied then smiled at Elle.

 

 

 

“Aren’t you kind of awkward with him?” Elle asked in curiosity. “Well, not that awkward. We’re kind of in the getting close stage right now.”  She replied then stood out from the grass she was sitting on. “Come on.” She extended her hand to Elle.

 

 

 

“Let’s go somewhere. Since you don’t want to tell me your problem.” She said then grabbed her.

 

 

“Where are we going?” Elle asked out of curiosity.

 

 

 

“Mall. I’ll do something to you. In this kind of situation, you need to stroll around and get busy with yourself.” Yoona said with full of enthusiasm in herself. Elle didn’t ask any further questions because she knows Yoona is just unstoppable. “I hope this’ll help me forget about him.” Elle told herself.

 

“Elle, I’m not that easy as you think. I know you have feelings for Donghae. But why don’t you tell him? You’re making your life miserable. Behind those thick glasses of yours, is your real beauty. If you only know how to act and dress properly, many guys will run after you.”Yoona taught while they were on the way to the mall.

 

 

 

“We’re here! I’m so excited. Let’s go!” she said as soon as they arrive at the front of the mall. “What are we going to do here?” Elle asked while looking at her who was really excited. “Something that will change your life for a moment.” She replied then grabbed Elle inside the mall.

 

 

 

“We’ll buy your dress first.” Yoona said then pointed to a famous shop. When they arrive, a tall, blonde girl welcomed them. “Good morning Ma’am. How may I help you?” she asked.

 

 

 

“Uhm, I’m looking for a dress that’ll fit perfectly to her.” Yoona said then presented Elle to the ‘fashion assistant’. She looked at Elle from head to toe, “I’m sure we have the best dress suited for her.” she said.

 

 

 

“Good. So let’s go?” Yoona said and forcedly grabbed Elle. “Follow me then.” The assistant said; and they arrive at the section where short dresses, the ones which are commonly used in parties, are located.

 

 

 

Yoona rubbed her hand, “Exactly what I’m looking for” then started to pick one by one the dress that she feels her friend is suited. She pushed Elle to the dressing room and gave her some dress to fit.

 

 

 

Every time Elle comes out of the room, she’ll glance for a while, let Elle turn around then will disagree and make her fit the next dress. This thing keeps on continuing until they reached into the perfect dress which Yoona thinks, ‘the dress created for Elle.’

 

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys! Thanks for commenting and enjoying our story. It really makes us happy. I hope we can gain more subscribers. Please help me advertise the story. Thanks ^^