[27] The Announcements!

His smile or his smirk?

The next day at school they were all on their normal mood again except for the two, Kyuhyun and Elle, who were still enthusiastic in defeating each other. They were at the classroom talking about random stuff while Kyuhyun and Elle reading a ‘who knows what subject it is this time.’

 

 

 

“Ok class let’s start our discussion.”Ms. Nam, their English teacher announced as soon as she entered the room. The two looked at each other again with the, you’re-going-down look making Donghae appeared stupid between them.

 

 

 

 “Seriously you two stop glaring at each other. It’s as if you’re both killing me.” Donghae complained making the two looked at the opposite direction. “Mianhe.” They said together.

 

 

 

“You are all oriented that every end of the semester, there will be an exam. You should all start studying your lessons now for the exam next week. I’m looking forward for a new set of ranking this time.”She said looking at Kyuhyun challengingly.

 

 

 

“But I think Mr. Lee here doesn’t want to give up his spot.”She smiled at Kyuhyun making all the students look at him. I’m going to change that.” Elle told herself. “I’m looking forward to that Ms. Park.” Ms. Nam said as if hearing what Elle just said. Did I blurt that too loud? I should really stop talking to myself.” She blamed herself.

 

 

 

~~~~

You attended Taekwondo practice for the first time in your school. When you arrived there, everyone was looking at you. You bowed to the Trainer and sat beside Sungmin.

 

 

 

“Sungmin-ah I hope we’re still partners this time.”Elle whispered at him. “I hope too Noona. I’m really excited.” He replied then giggled. “Ok Ms. Park. Let’s see, who should be your partner?” the trainer scanned his list. “Ah! Mr. Lee.” He said seriously. Elle and Sungmin giggled in their seats making a high five in each other.

 

 

 

“It’s Mr. Lee Hyukjae.”he continued pointing at Eunhyuk. “Huh?” their shoulders both fell down in disappointment. “It’s okay. Maybe it’s time for me to have a new partner.” She said with a smile. “And Mr. Lee Sungmin your partner is Ms. Melanie Lee.” He said looking at Melanie who just arrived.

 

 

 

“What?!”they both exclaim. “She’s a good player. She’s been training for a long time with us.” The trainer assured. “Since when? I didn’t know Melanie is a Taekwondo player?” Elle asked Sungmin. “Well this will be good. I’m going to be enjoying this new partner thing Noona.” He replied enthusiastically.

 

 

 

“Okay so please go meet your partners now.”He ordered fast. When Elle met Eunhyuk she wasn’t feeling awkward since they’re friends. They just bowed at each other then they sat down.

 

 

 

“Why am I stuck with you?”Melanie said looking at Sungmin. “It’s okay. We’re going to enjoy it.” He replied with a beam in his lips. “Stop smiling. Your aegyo doesn’t work with me that well.” She said then rolled her eyes off him.

 

 

 

“Believe me they’ll soon fall for each other.”Eunhyuk said to Elle looking at those two fighting. “I’m sure they will. They just won’t admit it by now.” Elle replied still looking at them. “Ms. Park and Mr. Lee please come forward and we’ll see what you’ve got.” The trainer said making the two of them look at each other.

 

 

 

They both went to the middle with the students around them. They first bowed at each other then they started to fight. Elle was kind of feeling different since she never fights anyone before rather than Sungmin. She can’t really focus well and was trying hard to study his moves.

 

 

 

 “Don’t think much Elle. Just fight me.” Eunhyuk whispered as he moved closer to Elle locking her on his arms. “You said so.” Elle smirked then twisted him and locked him down on the floor reversing the situation a moment ago. “You’re a good fighter.” Eunhyuk said smiling at her.

 

 

 

“Thanks. But I still need to learn more.”She stood up then offered her hands to help him stand. Eunhyuk acknowledged this then they both bowed at each other. “You two are good players.” The trainer said. “Now next are Ms. Melanie and Mr. Sungmin Lee.” The trainer announced then looked at Melanie and Sungmin.

 

 

 

They both looked at each other, Sungmin who was excited and Melanie who was annoyed. “Please start.” The trainer ordered as soon as they arrived at the middle. They both bowed at each other then they started to fight.

 

 

 

They keep on attacking each other but no one was losing. Melanie was trying to focus but she found Sungmin really attractive when he’s in serious mood fighting her. She was looking at him intently and observing his every move. Seriously this guy is really hypnotising me. Is this his trick when he plays this sport?” she asked herself.

 

 

 

“Melanie attack stronger so you can put me down.”Sungmin whispered at her sending shivers to her whole system. Why are you so attractive?” she taught to herself.  Her insides are rambling.“Aish no! Did I just call him attractive? Stop talking to yourself Melanie. FOCUS!” she yelled at her mind.

 

 

 

Finally, Sungmin caught her off guard then knocked her down on the floor. “At last, I got you.” He smiled, but not the cute one. It’s his attractive smile that can kill every girl on his way.

 

 

 

“Stop smiling Sungmin! You’re making me like you!”she wanted to yell at him. “Get off of me!” she said instead then stood up. They bowed at each other and they both went back to where they were sitting a while ago.

 

 

 

After the practice Melanie and Elle both went to a restaurant inside the school while Eunhyuk and Sungmin went somewhere they don’t really care about.

 

 

 

“Elle unnie let’s eat ice cream!”Melanie said in excitement as they sat down to the table in the restaurant. The waiter came to them and looked intently at Melanie, her only. “Miss, what do you want to order?” he asked as if hypnotised by her looks.

 

 

 

“Stop staring at me. Getting into relationships is not on my list. Just give us two strawberry ice creams. The very special one with a cherry on top. Thanks.”She said bluntly then smiled at him annoyingly. The waiter scratched his head then moved to the counter frustrated.

 

 

“Why are you so not in the mood this time?”Elle asked with the, I-just-want-to-know-if-it’s-because-Sungmin look. No Answer-

 

 

 

“I’m guessing it’s about Sungmin right?”she asked conformingly. This time, Melanie looked at her as if saying yes but not in words. “I see. You know Sungmin is really attractive when he’s in a serious mood.” Elle said staring at her with a smile.

 

 

 

“You like him don’t you?”Elle finally asked, sick of giving in clues. Finally Melanie gave in, “Unnie help me!” she laid her head on her arms at the table. “And I was right.” Elle said folding her arms. Looking at her with an I-knew-it-all-along look. Timing, their orders arrived.

 

 

 

While they were eating Elle was intriguing Melanie. “So when did you finally admitted you like him?” she asked shoving the spoon of ice cream in . “The sparring a while ago. When he looks at me, he’s like hypnotising me.” She replied with a defeated look. “I’ve never been knocked out before ever since I started Taekwondo. That’s why everyone was shocked.” She continued.

 

 

 

“I know Sungmin likes you. You can confess to him or you can wait for him to confess to you.”She said still with an ice cream on . “I’d just wait for the perfect time then.” She said, eating her ice cream.

 

 

 

“By the way, what club is Donghae, Yoona and Kyuhyun are?”she asked changing the topic. “Mmm, Donghae oppa and Yoona unnie are in dancing club. While Kyuhyun oppa is on Arts club because of photography.” She said then looked from outside the windows.

 

 

 

“Don’t you find Eunhyuk weird?”Elle asked out of nowhere making Melanie looked at her. “Huh? What weird?” she asked in confusion.

 

 

“You know he’s always with us. And it seems like there’s something with him and Sungmin talking about stuff plus well, he really is good in Taekwondo. He’s moves are so light for him but really advanced for me.” She said continuously to Melanie.

 

 

 

 “Nah, you’re just paranoid of studying that’s why you’re coming up with these things.” Melanie replied then continued eating her ice cream.

 

 

 

After going into the restaurant, they both went to their classrooms to get their things and then walked to where the car was parked then made their way back to the mansion.