[48] Daily Routine

His smile or his smirk?

 

*stupid bell rings* “Ahhh...I’m still sleepy yet~” Elle whined on her bed. She knew this was the time she needs to take her shower. Kyuhyun stood up first then switch on the lights, making all his group mates awake.

 

 

 

 

“Guys wake up now. The witch might threw her yell again.” he said half-sleeping. Elle smiled at her taught. “Kyuhyun’s half-asleep voice sounds y.”

 

 

 

 

“Yah chipmunk go shower with Melanie right now!” Kyuhyun yelled and took Elle’s blanket. Elle automatically stood up, still feeling half-asleep then walked to the girls’ shower room with Melanie. While the guys went to the boys’ shower room as well.

 

 

 

After finishing fixing themselves with their limited time, they all run to the open field even without the bell ringing yet. “Oh, look at my lovely students. So early~” Ms. Oh faked a sob. “Lovely my .” Melanie told herself.

 

 

 

 

“15 laps now!” Ms. Oh cleared her voice then ordered at the group. They all started to jog, fighting the coldness of the dawn. After the jog, they all started to sweat. “Give me 100!” she ordered again at the group.

 

 

 

 

 

“Seriously Ms. Oh, you’re just in front of us.” Melanie commented as she positioned herself for the push ups. “And what are you saying princess?” Ms. Oh asked back.

 

 

 

 

“Maybe you’ve passed preschool. They’re teaching their students there to talk properly and not yell.” Kyuhyun commented in the middle of his push ups.

 

 

 

 

Ms. Oh scoffed at this thought and ordered another 50 on their push up. They all whined at the start but just hang with it.

 

 

 

 

After the 150 push ups they stood up straight again and looked as cool as possible to annoy Ms. Oh. “Aish, why are they still looking confident?!” Ms. Oh whined at herself. “Breakfast at the cafeteria. 20 minutes.” She ordered then walked out in front of them.

 

 

 

 

They all took their meal then returned back at the field. “Now, to the shooting range.” She said normally at the group then lead their way. When they  arrive they saw another group having their training as well.

 

 

 

 

She explained how those stuff works and the other equipments and the position on how you should hold the gun and some sort of stuff. She even boasted her shooting technique and almost shot the bull’s eye.

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun got annoyed with this and took the gun in front of him and shoot at the target in the board.

 

 

 

 

“Yah! Mr. Lee Kyuhyun! What were you thinking?!” Ms. Oh yelled at him making Kyuhyun and s cover their ears.

 

 

 

 

“I’m just telling you that your explanation is boring.” Kyuhyun replied coldly. “It only means you don’t have to explain obvious things and that when you’re actually in the real situation you won’t think of your position or on what angle you are as long as you shoot your target.” Elle continued Kyuhyun’s speech.

 

 

 

 

They all look at Kyuhyun’s shot and noticed he had hit the bull’s eye making the Trainer outrage. She felt like her pride was taken. The whole day they were all lecturing and practicing on how to use gun, how to shot a target and introduced some high tech gadgets.

 

 

 

 

For the past days of their training, they learned a lot and got used of the daily routines until they arrived at the fifth and final day. The day their training will end.

 

 

 

 

There was a convoy waiting for them outside. Two helicopters checking their ways from above as well.

 

 

 

 

“So Ms. Oh don’t miss us that much.” Melanie told the Trainer who was obviously happy knowing this would be the end. “Never in my life I would think of that.” Ms. Oh replied as well.

 

 

 

 

 

They were all standing in front of everyone in the open field. “Good Morning everyone. This is our final day and we wanted to thank all of you for taking care of us. Please take care of yourselves as well and I will send good feedbacks to my Grandfather about your Training Life here. So I guess this is good bye. I’ll see all of you soon.” Elle said then they all bowed at the body guards then to the Master Trainers.

 

 

 

 

When they arrived outside the headquarters, a Limo was waiting for them. They automatically got inside and relaxed themselves in their positions. “Aahhh... finally, normal life.” Sungmin said as soon as he sat down.

 

 

 

 

“But honestly, I’ll miss this Training thing.” Melanie said then frowned. “Me too.” Elle said and nudged Melanie.

 

 

 

 

“We’ll all do. We must relax ourselves first before we return to school again.” Donghae said then closed his eyes.

 

~~~~~

When they arrive at the mansion, Ms. Kim, Jessica and the maids were all piled beside the door. They all bowed at the newly arrived trainees then took all of their things.

 

 

 

 

“So how was the Training Ms. Elle?” Jessica asked Elle who was sitting on the living room. “It was surprisingly fun yet tiring.” Elle replied boringly. She was feeling kind of tired all of a sudden.

 

 

 

 

“Oh, you can all rest now. Your rooms are all fixed.” Ms. Kim said then pointed at the stairs. They all started to trail on their rooms and got a long nap. When they wake up, it was dinner time.

 

 

Elle was the last one to arrive at the dining room. “Hi unnie!” Melanie greeted her cheerfully. Elle smiled in return.

 

~~~~~

The next morning, they all wake up without the sun yet rising. They all can’t fall asleep so each one decided to walk off their room. When they went out of their room, they got surprised seeing each other.

 

 

 

 

“Guess you all feel the same way.” Donghae said then started to walk through the stairs. “I can’t sleep. Let’s jog.” Kyuhyun suggested and they all nodded and followed. They jog around the mansion with some surprised body guards following them.

 

 

 

 

 

When they were done jogging they all rested, sat down on the big fountain in the middle. “Push ups?” Elle asked making all of them giggle.

 

 

 

 

 

They all started doing push ups as well and remembered Ms. Oh. “Melanie you must be Ms. Oh.” Donghae suggested and nudged Melanie.

 

 

 

 

 

She followed and stood in front of them then started to order. “All of you move faster!” she yelled on her unnie and oppas. “Can’t you hear me? I said move faster?! Now another 50 for that.” She yelled again making all of them lose their balance and laugh at Melanie’s impersonation.

 

 

 

 

“What the hell is happening here?” Ms. Kim asked surprisingly. She was wearing her sleeping attire and she was surprised when she heard laughing sounds outside the mansion.

 

 

 

“Oh, Good morning Ms. Kim.” They all bowed at the same time. “We’re doing our morning routines.” Elle answered innocently.

 

 

 

“Aish, that’s what you get for Training in 5 days. Now go inside and prepare yourself for school.” She ordered and got back the mansion. She ordered all the maids to cook faster since the ‘students’ woke up earlier than expected.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey! Sorry if I need to end the Training that fast :D

I still hope you like this one. ^^