[30] Very Happy Day

His smile or his smirk?

“1... Look now!”Eunhyuk exclaimed with excitement. That 3 seconds feels like forever.

 

 

 

They both scanned the results. Then they both gasped. Staring at each other with surprise in their look. Kyuhyun smirked at her then sighed. “What?!” Melanie asked, annoyed of the waiting-on-forever thing.

 

 

 

Suddenly, Elle collapsed. “Ommo! Eunhyuk oppa please carry her to the clinic!” Melanie ordered as Eunhyuk came aside and carried Elle bridal style towards the clinic. Sungmin followed them too. Many students were forming a crowd again, trying to in about what just happened.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun was left standing like a statue in front of the board. “Yah oppa move! Let me see.” Melanie said and pushed Kyuhyun aside. “Bwoh! The luck strike Elle unnie!” she yelled in excitement then jumped on where she was standing at.

 

 

 

“Let me see too.”Donghae said then stood next to her. “98. 50 and 98. 40? Elle’s luck is really high.” Donghae said then looked at Kyuhyun with a very happy look. “Looks like you’re going to be her teacher now.” He said teasingly, giving Kyuhyun a light push in his arm.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun smirked, “I guess so.” He said then looked again at the list. Mainly to check if he was seeing the truth. But sadly, yes.

 

 

 

“You’re still 3rd Hae, and Yoona got on 7th next to Eunhyuk who was 8th.”He said trying to change the topic.

 

 

“No offense Kyuh. But I’m happy for the first time, just the first time, you got second place.” Yoona said then hugged Kyuhyun. “Nah! Let’s go to the clinic now. That girl might kill those two in disbelief when she wakes up.” Kyuhyun suggested. Then all of them went to the clinic.

 

 

 

~~~~~

“What happened to her?”Eunhyuk asked the nurse who was wiping Elle with a wet towel. “She hyperventilated due to too much nervousness and surprise.” She replied then continued wiping Elle’s head.

 

 

 

A few minutes later, Kyuhyun, Donghae, Yoona and Melanie arrived at the clinic. “How is she?” Yoona asked full of worry in her voice. “She’s fine. She just hyperventilated because of her mixed emotions.” Eunhyuk replied then looked at Elle.

 

 

 

 

Suddenly, Elle woke up. “Yah! How do you feel?” Donghae said with full of concern on his voice then came next to Elle. She smiled then looked at him, “I’m fine now.” Then stood out of the bed.

 

 

 

“By the way, what’s the result? We didn’t saw it?”Sungmin asked in curiousness. He looked at almost everyone but no one was answering. He looked next to Kyuhyun but he was cold as ever. Then to Elle who raised a smile.

 

 

 

 “I got first Kyuhyun!” she said then jumped at his face. “I told you I’ll be first!” she said in excitement.

 

 

 

“Yeah yeah yeah, whatever. Let’s go now.”He said as he moved Elle off her face. “Yah our deal!” she exclaimed then pouted. Thinking Kyuhyun might be throwing of their deal. “Why? You want to start now?” he turned around and faced Elle and they were like an inch close to each other.

 

 

 

“Don’t worry I keep my promises. We’ll talk about it when we get home.”He said then smiled at her. “D-deh!” Elle replied stuttered as she keeps on touching her cheeks who was blushing due to Kyuhyun’s sudden move.

 

 

 

They all walked back to their classrooms where everyone was excited. As soon as they arrive, “YAH! Chukahae Elle!” Hyoyeon said and hugged her. There were many students who were congratulating her and hugging her.

 

 

“Seriously, when did we become close all of a sudden? I don’t remember talking with them before.” She taught as random classmates of her came by and greeted her.

 

 

 

“So this is why Kyuhyun wants to remain on Top. He loves attention!”she said and nodded to herself, smiling like a fool at him.

 

 

 

“I don’t love attention.” He replied, understanding what was going on Elle’s mind. He was sitting on his chair doing nothing. But Elle was too happy to fight back to Kyuhyun. She loved seeing everyone’s attention was on her, even just this once.

 

 

 

After what seems a really long day for them, they all went to the parking area and made their way home as soon as the classes was done. It was just kind of a light day. No practice. No major lessons. Many attentions. Big surprises for all of them. If only this day wouldn’t end.

 

______________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, short update. I need to cut it. I'll be updating tomorrow. XD

Comments are loved<3