[53] Grave

His smile or his smirk?

 

A few days after, Elle was walking pass the stairs again. She was doing this for the third time. “Elle unnie, what’s bothering you?” Melanie asked as she was staring at Elle with a weird, awkward, curious look. She was sitting in the living room watching a program with Kyuhyun but Elle keeps on getting her attention.

 

 

 

“Where's Sungmin and Eunhyuk?” she asked with a frown on her face. “I’ve been waiting for them for hours.” She continued while looking at the main door, expecting one of them to appear.

 

 

 

“Oh, I think Ms. Kim asked them to do a task, something like that.” Melanie replied while staring at the television.

 

 

 

 

“Aish, I’d just go alone.” She decided then walked with heavy steps towards the door.

 

 

 

 

“Ms. Park, you can’t go alone.” Ms. Kim said while staring at her strictly, fixing her glasses.

 

 

“Ms. Kim, can’t you just let this one slip. Today is a very important day for me.” She begged with a cute puppy eyes look.

 

 

 

 

“I can’t do that Ms. Park. Why don’t you just let the other body guards outside go with you instead?” Ms. Kim replied back.

 

 

 

 

“They’re scary.” Elle replied softly with a pout on her face.

 

 

 

 

“Chipmunk, where are you actually going?” Kyuhyun asked curiously. He was forcing himself not to get curious of Elle’s actions, but it’s just, she looks pitiful.

 

 

 

“Cemetery. Today is my Father’s Death Anniversary.” She replied while looking at nowhere still with the pout on her face.

 

 

 

“Ms. Kim why won’t you let her go?” Melanie asked with a worried face. “Today is an important day for her.” she continued while looking at Elle, leaning on the main  door.

 

 

 

 

“You owe me one chipmunk. Ms. Kim, I’ll just go with her.” Kyuhyun said with a normal look on his face. Elle’s face lit up a smile, and then she shook Ms. Kim’s arms “See, Ms. Kim, I’ll be with someone now. Can I go now?” she begged one last time. All her aegyo were combined on her face.

 

 

 

 

 

“Fine, Fine. You can go now.” Ms. Kim replied still with a strict face. “YAY! Kyuhyun let’s go!” she skipped her steps then automatically went out of the mansion with Kyuhyun following behind.

 

~~~~~

 

 

 

They both got in the car, with no body guards tailing them. “Let’s go first to the flower shop.” Elle said with a smile on her face. She made comfortable of herself on the front seat, next to Kyuhyun who was on the driver’s seat.

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun just stared at Elle with a blank face making Elle get conscious. “YAH! Let’s go!” she ordered the guy next to her who was like sending some sort of signal to her, but she can’t understand what it was.

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun didn’t answer. He just leans on his seat and made comfortable of himself. “YAH! Didn’t you hear me?!” she started poking Kyuhyun’s arm.

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun stared at her again making her back away. “What?” Elle mumbled on herself. She really can’t understand him sometimes.

 

 

 

 

“Ugghhh, I give up.” Kyuhyun said then rolled his eyes. “I didn’t know you’re this slow.” He said again while starting the engine.

 

 

 

 

“Huh? What are you say...ing?” she slowly asked as Kyuhyun came near her and grabbed something from her side. It was actually the seat belt. “God, his scent is so addicting. We could just stay like this forever.” She told herself while Kyuhyun was grabbing the seat belt from her side. They were just really close with each other.

 

 

 

 

“I know I smell good chipmunk, stop fantasizing about me.” Kyuhyun commented then started to drive the car making Elle get surprise.  He smiled this time.

 

~~~~~

 

 

 

After buying the bouquet of flowers they got from the flower shop, they went straight to the cemetery. Elle’s face turned gloomy as soon as she arrived in front of her father’s grave. She cleaned the surrounding’s first then finally put the flower above. She sat on the grass while touching the grave.

 

 

 

 

“Appa, I’m sorry I just came this time. Everything just totally changed. But don’t worry; I’m not mad at you. I miss you so much appa. I miss being with you. How are you? Did Mom already visit you? I have so many questions right?” Elle said as if she was really talking to her father. She was smiling while telling her father ever detail about the happenings on her life recently.

 

 

 

 

“By the way Appa, I’m with Kyuhyun!” she snapped out of her thoughts while looking back to search for Kyuhyun. “Kyuhyun come here! Meet my Appa.” She said with a smile facing him. Kyuhyun followed and bowed first in front of the grave.

 

 

“Annyeong hasseyo Mr. Park. How are you?” he asked full of respect and bent next to Elle who was sitting.

 

 

 

 

“He said he’s fine and he told me you should stop being mean to me.” Elle replied cheerfully at Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

“I’m not being mean Appa, it’s not my fault she’s annoying. You know how I feel right?” He replied with a smile while looking at the grave then to Elle.

 

 

 

 

“Appa?! Look at him, I told you he’s mean. He even called you ‘Appa’. I’m not annoying right?” she whined in front of the grave.

 

 

 

 

“I told you Appa.” Kyuhyun said softly while pinching Elle’s nose. “Look Appa, he’s even harassing me in front of you.” Elle said while pushing Kyu’s hands away. He just smirked in reply.

 

 

 

 

“Appa, I need to go to Mom’s house now. I’ll visit you as soon as I can, arasso? Don’t miss me much. Saranghae Appa.” She said then blew a kiss at the grave.

 

 

 

 

“Let’s go Kyuh.” Elle said then stood up. Kyuhyun nodded and followed behind.

 

~~~~~

 

 

 

“Don’t wait for me, you can go back to the mansion now. Thanks Kyuh!” Elle said while fixing her stuff before going out of the car. She was currently at the front of their house.

 

“I’ve met your Father, I should meet your Mother too.” Kyuhyun said then went out of the car. “Let’s go in.” He said as if he owns the place.

 

 

 

 

“Yah, you can’t go in there!” Elle said while moving out of the car.

 

 

 

“I’m allowed. Your Mom likes me. “ Kyu replied innocently. “No. Go back to the mansion now.” Elle said while pulling Kyuhyun far from the door.

 

 

 

 

“Oh Elle, you’ve arrived. Come in and bring your boyfriend too.” Elle’s Mom said while she opened the door with cheerfulness. “Wait, what? NO... Mom, he’s not my—“ Elle fought back. But she was talking to no one anymore. Kyuhyun has already gotten inside.  

 

 

 

She even heard Kyuhyun said, “Told you she likes me.” And winked.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What could happen next?

Keep on commenting :))