[11] Camping Part I

His smile or his smirk?

 

Donghae came out and helped Sungmin fix the mat. Melanie and Elle brought out the foods Sungmin and her got. While Kyuhyun keeps on taking photos.

 

After preparing, they all sat down and make comfortable of themselves. Melanie was sitting beside Kyuhyun; Sungmin was sitting beside Melanie; Elle was sitting beside Sungmin; and Donghae was sitting beside Elle.

 

As they were eating happily, Melanie caught Kyuhyun’s attention who keeps on taking photos. Kyuhyun then signalled Melanie to shut up.

 

Then she decided to tell Elle about it, “Elle, what if? What if...” Kyuhyun glared at Melanie seriously. Melanie keeps on smiling. “What if what?” Elle asked curiously.

 

“Never mind.” Melanie replied. Donghae looked at Kyuhyun who was nervous. He smiled at Melanie and understood what was happening.

 

While Elle knows nothing. Kyuhyun then automatically changed the topic. “How’s your first day Sungmin?” “I seat beside Melanie.” He automatically replied then smiled.

 

Melanie was not smiling anymore. She glared at her brother who was currently smiling. “What do you think about the students there?” Kyuhyun asked again.

 

“I think they all like me.” Sungmin replied as he ate his strawberry cake. Melanie keeps on punching her brother and was glaring at Sungmin.

 

Elle understood the scenario between Sungmin and Melanie and she too was laughing with Donghae and Kyuhyun.  Kyuhyun asked again, “Melanie, why do you change your mood when it’s about Sungmin?”

 

Melanie  smiled and replied, “I’ll answer that if you answer me too. Why do you change your mood when it’s about Elle?” Elle  looked at Kyuhyun and was waiting for his answer. Donghae  realized that they’re really brothers and sisters. They think the same way and acts the same way.

 

Kyuhyun’s smile was gone again. He didn’t answer Melanie’s question. Melanie  said, “Fine. Don’t answer it then. I’ll answer your question. I just hate the way he acts in front of all the girls. His over confidence just annoys me. He’s so argggghhh... He feels that every girl in our class likes her.” “And it’s true.” Sungmin replied.

 

“Shut up. And it irritates me when he smiles and acts so perfect in front of those girls.” Melanie replied continuously.

 

“It’s called...” Donghae said teasingly. “Jealousy.” Kyuhyun continued. “It’s not! It’s called irritability.” Melanie answered.

 

Elle keeps on smiling about what’s happening. Sungmin was still eating and Elle was enjoying what’s happening. “Why don’t we take a photo of us?” Elle suggested.

 

“Yeah. Since it’s the first time we all became close.” Donghae agreed. “Fine. I’ll take it.” Kyuhyun said. He took the photo of the group.

 

Afterwards, Jessica arrived. “The President has arrived. And the dinner is ready. You should go back to the mansion.” She said.

 

“Okay. But can you take one last photo of us? Please...” Melanie asked. Jessica agreed and Kyuhyun lend his camera. After taking the group photo they all walked back to the mansion.

 

Jessica was walking first. Melanie, Sungmin and Donghae were walking together. While Kyuhyun and Melanie were walking behind.

 

Melanie grabbed Kyuhyun’s camera and scanned the photos he took. “Aish, why it’s all her?” Melanie asked. Kyuhyun grasp Melanie near to him and said, “You should shut up.”

 

“You like her. Don’t you?” she asked again. “How about Sungmin?.” Kyuhyun shifted the topic “I don’t like him. I hate him.” Melanie replied.

 

“You’re a cheater. You keep on changing the topic.” Melanie said.  “But you know, even if she’s a nerd and dresses like one, she’s photogenic in every shot you got.”

 

“Give me that. Stop talking about her.” Kyuhyun said. She keeps on hitting Kyuhyun while Kyuhyun keeps on laughing at her. Then finally, they arrive at the mansion.

 

During dinner, everyone was surprise because the old man joined them eating. They were all quiet then Melanie broke the silence, “Uhm, Grandpa why are you here?” Kyuhyun kicked Melanie’s foot under the table to call her attention.

 

The old man asked back, “Are you busy tomorrow?” Elle replied, “I’m not.” The rest also replied they’re not busy.

 

Then Melanie loudly asked, “Are you planning to go on a trip with us?” Ms. Kim answered, “You’ll be having a group camping but Mr. President won’t be going because of his business meetings and deals. You can invite any friend you want to come. It’ll be held at the rest house. “

 

After dinner, Elle decided to call Sunny and invite her to join the group trip. The telephone rang and Sunny answered,

“Yoboseyo who’s this?”

“This is Elle Park.”

“Can I please talk to Sunny?”

“Yes. I’m speaking.”

“Would you like to join in the group trip this weekend?”

“Sure. Where is it?”

“I rented a place. It’s a rest house actually.”

“Okay. I’ll be joining then.”

“Okay. We’ll be meeting you at the school gate at 6 A.M.”

“Okay. I’ll be coming. “

“Thanks.”

 

After the phone call with Sunny, Elle called Hyoyeon next.

“Yoboseyo? “

“Elle is that you?”

“Yeah.”

“Why did you call?”

“Would you like to join in the group trip this weekend?”

“If it will be okay with you. Why not?”

“Where will it be?”

“I rented a place. It’s a rest house actually.”

“Okay. I’ll be coming. Where are we going to meet?”

“At the school gate. 6 A.M. We’ll be there.”

“Okay. Thanks.”

 

After the phone call with Hyoyeon, Elle  called Sooyoung.

“Yoboseyo? Who’s this?”

“ It’s Elle. Sooyoung is that you?”

“Elle! Elle how are you? What happened?” Sooyoung speaking loudly at the phone.

“I’m fine. I was transferred to other school. It’s actually a long story.”

“Okay. I’ll be listening.”

“Sungmin brought me to my grandfather. He is a multimillionaire and he was protecting me from the enemies.”

“Who are the enemies?”

“I bet you heard about what happened the other day, where there are some guys landed in our school. They are the enemies.”

“Okay. So how did Sungmin know your grandfather?”

“He is my secret bodyguard sent by my grandfather. He’s been always looking after me. Remember the thing about Tiffany?”

“Oh yeah. So why are you transferred at Chun Ha High?”

“It’s own by my grandfather. The security is far better than Byung Moon has and he can guard me easily when I’m at Chun Ha.”

“How about your Mom?”

“She’ll be fine she said. I must stay with grandfather for my safety.”

“Oh. Your life is kind of complicated now. Am I allowed to meet you?”

“Off course. You’re still my best friend. But Sooyoung, you do understand that this is a top secret right?”

“Yeah. I’ll be zipping my mouth.”

“You should be.”

“So why did you call by the way?”

“Would you like to join in the group trip this weekend?”

“Where is it?”

“It’s in my grandfather’s rest house.”

“Fine. I’ll be coming.”

“Okay. We’ll be meeting you at the Chun Ha High gate at 6 A.M. “

“Okay. I’ll be waiting then.

 “Bye Sooyoung.”

“Bye Elle. “

 

After the conversation with Sooyoung, Elle sighed deeply. She’s hoping everything will be fine for tomorrow’s event. Elle packed up her things then went to bed early.