[10] Tree House

His smile or his smirk?

 

During the break, Sunny was able to come back at the class room. Sunny went straight to Elle and greeted her. Elle and she decided to eat their lunch meal at the classroom. 

 

They invited Hyoyeon, who was sitting alone at her chair. They also invited Donghae who was sitting beside Kyuhyun, but Kyuhyun pulled Donghae, “Don’t you dare leave me here.” Donghae  smiled and refused Elle’s offer.

 

The three girls pulled their tables altogether closer to each other. As they were eating, Hyoyeon whispered something to Elle, “I think she’s fallen to Kyuhyun.”

 

Elle  looked at Sunny who was looking intently at Kyuhyun. Elle knew it wasn’t just an ordinary look, it was something special. So she asked Sunny, “Do you like him?” but Sunny looks like struck by Kyuhyun’s charm, she acts like she didn’t hear Elle’s question. Elle looked at Hyoyeon and agreed with her. 

 

On the other hand, the two guys were talking. “Remind me again why are we eating here?” Kyuhyun asked. Donghae pulled his lunch box and replied, “It’s the president’s request so we can secure Elle’s safety since Sungmin can’t stay in our class. The president really cares for her that he even came to us personally last night and ask this favour.”

 

“But Elle can’t see it. Immature spoiled brat.” Kyuhyun commented.  “You’re really cold-hearted concerning her.” Donghae said teasingly. “Whatever. Let’s eat now. I’m hungry.” Kyuhyun replied. Then the two of them ate their lunch.

 

After all the classes were finished, Donghae signalled Elle to go first and they will follow. Elle swiftly packed her things and waved goodbye to Hyoyeon and Sunny; then she went out of the room.

 

When they reached the parking area, all the others were there. They got inside the car and made their way back to the mansion. They were all tired when they arrived. They all went to their room and live their own world.

 

In a while, Sungmin knocked at Elle’s room. Elle opened the door and asked Sungmin, “What is it?” “Come with me. I’ll let you see something.” Sungmin replied excitedly.

 

Then without further ado Sungmin grabbed Elle’s hand. They run out of the mansion, passed the other roaming guards, made their way to the river, go by the bridge, then finally to a big tree where a tree house was built.

 

“Here we are.” Sungmin said exhaustingly. “It’s nice in here. It’s like a new world in this place.” Elle replied with admiration in the place. “Thanks Sungmin.” She said.

 

“Wait, I should get some food in the mansion. It’s nice to eat in here.” Sungmin said. “Fine. Make it fast.” Elle replied. Then Sungmin was gone again.

 

Elle wander around the big tree and was surprised by what she saw at the back of it . It was Donghae sleeping with that same book he always read, covering his face. She was trying to get the book when Donghae got her hand.

 

Elle was surprised. Donghae looked up and saw it was Elle. “I’m sorry for waking you up.” Elle said. “No, it’s fine. Thanks for doing it or else I’ll be sleeping here until the sun sets.” Donghae replied. Then he stood up and asked Elle, “How did you get here?” “It was Sungmin.” She replied.

 

On the other hand, Sungmin arrived at the mansion. He went straight to the kitchen and saw Melanie getting snack for herself. “What are you doing here?” Melanie asked.

 

“Getting some food. I’ll bring it to the old tree near the river. Elle is there waiting. Want to join?” Sungmin said.

 

Melanie looked at him to check if he’s really serious. “Fine.” She replied. “Let me help you.” Melanie suggested. After finishing grabbing some food, they went out of the mansion and made their way back to the tree house.

 

While on the way, they passed by Kyuhyun taking some photos of anything that caught his eyes. He also took photo of Sungmin and Melanie walking towards them. “Where are you going?” he asked.

 

“To the old tree house.” Sungmin replied. “Want to come? Elle is waiting there.” Melanie asked. “No.” Kyuhyun replied.

 

“Oh come on, just come with us. I think Donghae is still sleeping at that tree.” Melanie said. Then Kyuhyun realized Sungmin is with Melanie, “Fine. I’ll come.” He replied. Then they all went together to the old tree.

 

Elle was talking with Donghae when they arrive. “We’re here!” Sungmin said happily. Elle drifted her attention to them. She was happy when she saw Melanie and Sungmin but her smile disappeared when her sight bumped at Kyuhyun’s evil eye.