All Better

You're Not Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany followed Mr. Grant out and stopped right outside the entrance.

“Let’s talk here.”She said hurriedly.

“You want people to hear our conversation, Miss Hwang?”Tiffany looked around and saw that there were still too many people lingering outside the entrance.

“Where then?”

“My office. It’ll be more quiet and private.”Tiffany stayed quiet, thinking it through.

“Fine.”she followed Mr. Grant to his office which is on the opposite side of the building.

“Made up your mind yet? Or you still need time to think it through?”he started when they entered his office, leaning on his desk.

“I don’t need more time and I don’t care what you’ll do. I won’t ever do that disgusting thing with you.”she said despicably. She waited for Mr. Grant reaction, ready for the worst.

“You’re not scared of your image?”

“No, I quitted that job and you don’t even have any proofs.”

“I kind of expected this.”he said calmy. He removed his glasses and cleaned it before putting it back on. “Miss Hwang, you just rejected my simple offer, and considering you worked at a bar before, I don’t think that it’ll be that hard to do. You just have to play with ‘it’.”

“I never did anything like that, and I don’t plan too.”she said trying to be firm with him.

“Oh, cut the crap. You know what, you forced me to do this, don’t said I didn’t warned you.”he said coming closer to her.

“What’re you going to do? I can easily scream or run out from here.”she backed up to the door of the office.

“Relax, I’m not going to do anything..”he paused and backed away from Tiffany. “I’m just gonna watch.”he grinned deviously. The office’s door opened, revealing three guys, and one of them is holding a video recorder.

“Hi there, Tiffany. It’s revenge time.”a familiar guy grinned deviously at Tiffany while the other men snickered evilly.

 

At the boxing match, the crowd were so pumped up and absorbed in the match that was going on. They two boxers were both equally matched in speed. The match was very intense as the punches thrown by Alex were powerful but Taeng’s managed to avoid them easily. Taeng’s punches were fast and sharp, it keeps on hitting at the right places. Alex groaned in pain from the impact, he was exhausted as he had wasted his energy throwing random punches. When, Taeng saw this, he took the chance and threw a strong jab at Alex’s head causing him to fall down to the ground. The referee was counting the time Alex was down. Taeng looked at the crowd and heard the audience chanting his name. He looked back at his opponent and saw him getting up. The bell rang, signalling the end of round 2.

Taeng’s was sitting in the corner of the ring while they’re treating Alex’s bruises. His eyes wandered to where his friends were sitting, and frowned when he can’t spot Tiffany anywhere. He was pretty sure she was sitting besides Yul, when he was getting ready. Taeng was disappointed and closes his eyes for while, tilting his head back.

‘She didn’t even bother to stay until the end. I’m so stupid.’he thought to himself. ‘But, she wouldn’t leave too?’

Suddenly, he jumped over the ropes and out of the ring landing on the ground with a thud. Everyone in the audience gasped and grew silent. Taeng walked towards his gang and stopped right in front of Yul.

“Where is she?”He asked seriously looking straight at Yul.

“Dude, you gotta go back to the ring.”

“Answer me, Yul.”

“Who dude?? Tiffany is right....”Yul couldn’t finish his sentences when he noticed the girl wasn’t beside him anymore.

“Did she leave?”

“No. She says it’ll just be a minute.”

“Where did she go?”

“To step outside, Mr. Grant wants to talk to...”Jessica and Sunny both gasped, and Yul stopped talking immediately realising it just a little too late.

 “Mr. Kim, you’re advised to come back to the ring, or we’ll take it as you forfeiting the match.” The referee informed Taeng. When Taeng got his mind back, he immediately left the arena and went looking for Tiffany, leaving his unfinished match and dumbfounded spectators.

“Taeng, wait up!”Yul yelled for his friend. Taeng didn’t even bother to look back. His mind now only thinks about Tiffany. He was still in his boxing shorts, shirtless. He reached the arena entrance, and stopped for awhile. His eyes searched for a sight of Tiffany among the bystanders. They’re all looked at him confusingly wondering what he was doing outside the ring.

“Taeng, calm down!”he heard Yul’s voice again. He started running again heading straight with no apparent direction. He’s just looking for Tiffany wildly, not being able to think straight.

“Damn, Kim Taeng!”Yul catch up to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter