Last Day

You're Not Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N

Hi everyone~~ sorry for the very long absence of mine. I was  busy, with a lot of gatherings with my school friends. And also this chapter was really complicated to write because it has so many emotions that I would want to potray. It was difficult to write this emotional chapter when I was being all giddy up with my friends right? So that's why it took this long. Sorry again. But here it is, the longest chapter ever, full of emotions from me dedicated to all of you. prepare your tissues. :')

There's something that I find amazing though. I just found out about a song that has the same title as my story. It is by Taylor Swift - You're Not Sorry

Amazingly, that song fits well with this chapter and it can also be the soundtrack. Any of you want to hear it? click on this link. --> http://youtu.be/kBH8l1R-ajY

 

 

Taeng opened his eyes and saw the face that he was longing for these couple of days. She was sleeping soundly in his embrace and was looking so serene in her dreamland. He smiled as he reached out to tuck a few strands of hair behind her ear and leaned back to enjoy the wonderful view of his love.

He couldn’t control himself again as his hands were already caressing her cheeks, touching her skin and feeling its warmth with his fingertips. He kissed her forehead, her nose and finally capturing her lips with much passion that it had woken up the sleeping girl.

“Good morning, Love.” He greeted and pecked her lips lovingly.

Tiffany yawned cutely before smiling at her lover. “Good morning, Taetae.”

“Did you have a good sleep?”

“Yeah, now that you’re here.” She smiled dearly. “But I thought you weren’t supposed to be back till tomorrow?”

“I can’t keep you waiting that long right? Besides, I miss you, baby.” He kissed her again on her lips.

Tiffany smiled against his lips and pulled away. “Don’t leave me again.” She lightly hit his chest.

“I won’t.” He gave a promising smile. “I’m going to stay here with you until he comes out, okay?”

“Here? On this bed? Are you kidding me?”

Taeng frowned and pouted. “Yah, don’t tease me. You know what I meant by it.”

She chuckled and pinched his cheeks. “Aishh, how am I supposed to take care of another baby if there’s already one this big?”

He laughed and wrapped his arms around her, placing another kiss on her forehead. “You won’t abandon me for him right?”

“What are you talking about?” She was confused by the sudden question.

“If he comes along, would you forget about me?”

“Nope. Well, probably. If I was too busy with him.” She joked and giggled when she saw his expression changed.

Taeng was not amused and sulked. “Hmmphh. I’m not that excited anymore.”

“Yah, you’re the one who wanted this in the first place. Are you regretting your decision, Taetae?” She glared at him, challenging him at the same time.

He grinned when he saw the endearing glare that he loves. “I’ll never regret anything I’ve done for you, Fany-ah.” He pecked her lips. “I love you.” He bent down and lifted up her shirt a little revealing her pregnant stomach. “And you, my pumpkin.”

Tiffany giggled as his kisses were ticklish against her stomach. She put her hands on his head and pulled him back up. “I love you, Taetae.”She muttered sincerely.

 He smiled happily and kissed her tenderly showing how happy he was with his current life with her and the journey they’re going to embark on together.

 

 

“I love you, Taetae.”

The last sentences from the dream resounded in his head as he was slowly beginning to gain consciousness.

The dream was not something new to him, because he’s been having that same dream for days now. It kept playing with his mind, tricking him into thinking that his dream hasn’t ended yet. To him that dream was long gone when the girl decided to cheat on him.

He was happy in that dream, only to be waking up to a cold hard reality that Tiffany, the girl who stole his heart was no longer his. She stomped on all over his heart, leaving it with nothing but pain for him to bear.

He brought his hand over his chest and felt it beats irregularly, the aftermath of  the beautiful dream he had earlier. He wished he could have that back. The feeling of love and warmth and just about everything back.

He wanted to get up so that he can get rid of the heavy feeling inside, but couldn’t do it when he felt a weight pressing on his body. He looked to his right and saw her, the girl from his dream sleeping soundly on his chest. Usually, he would have wrapped his arms around her but he resisted with all of his might, instead he just ended up staring at her. ‘Am I still dreaming?’

This was pretty much like his dream he had, but there was a slight difference in this current one. Instead of a smile on her face, there was a deep frown and signs of tears from last night all over her cheeks.

Seeing that, he had an urge as in the dream to hug her and plant kisses all over her, but again, this time he didn’t just simply comply with his yearning, he has another thing to consider, his heart. He didn’t want it to be stomped by her again, his heart has enough of that bullsh’t. Besides, this is no longer a dream, this is his hard reality.

His eyes started lingered around her face, at the same time, his mind was busy with trying to decipher his beating heart that seemed to beat the same as he was in love with the girl. He couldn’t understand it, how could his heart feel this way when she had cold bloodedly killed it. How it could still beats for her?

 

He didn’t notice the hour that passed with just him staring at Tiffany’s face. But when the figure stirred, he did the most cowardly thing to do; he closed his eyes back and pretended to be asleep.

Tiffany woke up and noticed that her head was resting on Taeng’s chest for the whole night. Her arms were wrapped around him like he was her Taetoro. She lifted her head slightly to take a better look at the boy.

It was probably a bad thing to do, sleeping here on the same bed as his, and holding him for the whole night when it could contradict what she had decided last night. But still, she couldn’t deny the warm feeling she was feeling right now, staring at his peaceful face has washed up all of the bitter things he had said to her last night.

However, she couldn’t just simply back out on her decision just based on this situation. She could not be selfish anymore. She has to let go. But it was a very hard thing to do, probably the hardest thing for her to do ever in her life. So, she started by sitting up slowly and retracted her arms from his body. Babysteps

Taeng knows that she was staring at him, watching him sleeping like what he was doing earlier and so he decided to put an end to his pretending and ‘wake’ up from his sleep. But before he could do that, he felt a chaste kiss placed on his forehead following a soft whisper meant for his ears.

“Please forgive me, Taetae.” She kissed his cheeks and muttered breathlessly. “I love you.”

Weirdly, Taeng felt alarmed hearing that. Her tone of voice was clearly showing a sign of withdrawal. Like she was going to leave him. And unknowingly, he felt panicked by hearing it. His eyes fluttered open only to see Tiffany’s back. Her shoulders were moving up and down, and he could hear sniffing coming from her. A couple of minutes gone by, and just as Tiffany was going to stand up, Taeng caught her arm and pulled her back to sit.

Tiffany was utterly shocked that she couldn’t react accordingly. His voice broke the awful silence.

“So, you finally admitted to it.” He said monotenously. “At least have the decency to do it while I was awake.” He bitterly stated his thoughts unconsciously.

Tiffany turned her body around and faced Taeng. He was already sitting up, looking down on his lap. She bit her lips and opened to speak. “I didn’t know you were awake.”

“Guess I’m getting good at acting. A couple more of practices and I would be just as good as you.” He worked out a painful smile and looked up to stare at her.

She felt her heart shrunk hearing his bitter words. She stood up. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” She paused. “Let me go and make you a breakfast.”

He scoffed. “Still determined to keep your acting? It’s just me here. Stop pretending.” He sat up and walked towards the silent girl slowly. He kept on taking a step closer to her until his face was only an inch away from hers. “Should I say something that would break that act of yours?”

Tiffany was still keeping her mum, trying not to provoke him any further. That was what Yul told her to do should he ever confront her in anger.

“Alright then. You asked for it.” He hummed. “Noona told me how ‘insecure’ you are since that little incident.” He laughed. “I don’t even know if it really happened or that it’s just one of your acts.”

Tiffany bit her lips even harder as those images from the event played in her mind.

“There’s another thing that bothers me. The thing with your dad. Is it really true? That he’s an alcoholic and abusive father to you? Or you’re just making that up so that people will feel pity towards you?”

“I didn’t make that up.” She finally spoke.

“Finally, you opened your mouth.” He smirked. “So, he is really a terrible father huh?” He laughed and went closer to her face, his warm breath hitting her face. “No wonder his daughter turns out to be a lying b’tch. I bet your mother was…”

*SLAP!*

Tiffany could not take it any longer, she slapped him right across his cheek really hard with all her might. She pushed his body hard.

Taeng stumbled from the slap and also the push against his chest. He regained his balance and looked back at the girl. His cheek was burning in pain but a grin was seen on his face.

“That’s how you tick huh?” He chuckled as his hand went up to his redden cheek. “This stings, but not as much as your heart right? How does it feel, Tiffany?”

Tiffany’s eyes were furious, she was angry that Taeng had brought up about her mother. She could not take any insult on her deceased mother. Although she never has the pleasure of seeing her mother, she knows that she was a great person since she gave up her life for her.

“Don’t talk about my mother!”

“Why can’t I?”

“Just don’t talk about her! You don’t know a thing about her!”

“And you do?” He snorted. “You grew up without her, remember?”

“She gave up her life for me. She’s a great person.”

“Oh, really? That’s a waste then. I bet all she has now is regrets. She sacrificed her life giving birth to a daughter like you.”

Tiffany’s tears were already streaming down her face. His words stung her bleeding heart so much.

“Why do you do this, Taeng?” Her voice was weak. “Why do you keep on hurting people with your words?”

Taeng felt his heart ached hearing her pained voice. He swallowed before speaking , masking his uneasy feelings. “Hurts isn’t it? That doesn’t even compare to what I’m feeling right now, Tiffany.”

“How long will you keep on doing this?”

He smirked. “I planned on doing this for every single day of my life. I will make you hurt like me, Tiffany.”

“I’m already hurt, Taetae. Can’t you see that? I’m hurt to see you’re hurting this way.”

“NO!” He shouted. “You’re not! You’re heartless, you can’t feel anything!”

“Please…” Tiffany begged. “I didn’t want this to happen.”

Taeng’s eyes softened for a minute before his inner feeling took over. He walked slowly towards Tiffany until her back was against the wall. “What do you want me to do?” His voice was soft. His hands caressed her cheeks before his thumb landed on her lips. “What do you want me to say?”

“Just give me a chance.”

“For what? So that you can lie to me again?!” He snapped.

Tiffany shook her head. “I won’t do it again. I’m not going to do that. I love you, Taetae.”

Taeng felt his heart clenched hearing Tiffany said his name. His hands cupped her face roughly, “Lie to me.” He muttered. “Tell me that everything that I’ve seen was a lie.”

She looked away, she couldn’t say that it was a lie.

“Lie to me again, Tiffany. And I would forget everything.” He said desperately.

“It was a misunderstanding, TaeTae. Please give me a chance to make it better.”

 His eyes searched her eyes for a certainty. He could not find any, instead there was hesitation. “That wasn’t the answer I was looking for.” He stared into those tearing eyes. “You broke my heart, Tiffany. I don’t think anything could fix that.”

Tiffany closed her eyes when she felt his stare was too much. She suddenly found it hard to breathe.

“Open them.”

Tiffany shook her head, afraid that he would spit harsh words to her again.

Taeng leaned closer to her face. Tiffany could feel his hot breath on her lips. “Open them, Fany-ah.”

Tiffany was shocked by the sound of his voice and the way he was calling her. Her eyes fluttered open and at the same time her lips were immediately captured by a pair of warm ones.

Taeng was frustrated by her stubbornness to keep her eyes closed, he wanted to see her eyes, he wants to see what there was left in them. He pressed his lips to hers and saw her eyes snapped open. He smiled against the kiss and cupped her face to make it a deeper one.

Tiffany closed her eyes again when she felt the gentleness from the kiss and started to reciprocate the kiss. She felt his hands leaving her face and started to travel down to her waist. He pulled her body towards him and his hands went under her shirt to feel her bare skin.

Tiffany gasped feeling the warm hands on her back, and all of a sudden, the images from her bad dreams started to play in her mind. She started to push him by his chest, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter