Persistence

You're Not Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N

Hi loyal readers, commenters and subscribers! Thank you for your awesome comments. I read through all of it and it seems that most of you love the previous chapter. I'm happy now! are you happy? :P here's another update, and more taeny of course. please tell me what you think of it. leave me comments, questions or anything regarding the this chapter. roger n out.

 

“What are you doing here?!”Tiffany asked shockingly at a grinning Taeng leaning on his car.

“I’m picking you up. What else?”Taeng answered coolly while taking off his sunglasses.

“I can go to school by myself, thank you very much.”

“Yeah, but your house is on the same route as to school from mine, so, I just figure it’ll be convenient if you ride with me.”Taeng explained.

“What are you talking about? Your house is on the opposite route as mine. Go to school, Taeng. I can go there by myself.”

“I got lost? Oh, come on. I’ve waited for you for an hour already. Did you oversleep?”

“No, I did not.”Tiffany looked away. She was embarrassed; she did wake up late that morning.

Taeng grinned again. He walked behind Tiffany and pushed her  towards his car.

“Fine. But this is a one time thing.”Tiffany agreed as she was already late to school.

Taeng opened the passenger door for her, and Tiffany stepped into Taeng’s car.

“I can get lost every day, Tiffany. So, just ride with me from now on.”Taeng said after he got onto the driver’s seat.

“Is this what you have planned to win my heart? By being annoying and having no sense of direction? Nice, Taeng.”Tiffany said sarcastically.

“Thank you. At least you’re acknowledging my effort.” Taeng wittily replied. He drove off to their school with a smile on his face. ‘Plan 1: Be her personal driver- Succeeded.’

 

“So, Taeng. You made up with Tiffany?”Asked Yul during recess. They were buying food for the girls at the table. Dennis decided to be lazy and just hanged out at their table.

“What do you mean?”

“I saw you were staring at her in class, like always.”Yul saw Taeng glared at him. “But now she smiled at you, when she caught you staring at her. And the mood was so much better today.”Yul replied.

“Oh, that. I talked to her yesterday.”

Yul nodded. “So, you took my advice. I’m proud of you.”Yul patted Taeng’s arm.

Taeng scoffed. “More like you nagged me to do it.”

“Pfft. It still works doesn’t it?”

“Yup.”Taeng answered simply. “Thanks for the constant nagging.”

It was their turn at the counter. Taeng ordered food from the cafeteria lady. Yul ordered food for him and Jessica after Taeng was finished ordering.

“I thought you only eat sandwiches here?”Yul asked Taeng after he saw the amount of food on his tray. He knew that Taeng was peculiar about his food, hence , Taeng will only eat sandwiches from the school cafeteria.

Taeng paid some money to the lady at the counter. “It’s not for me. It’s for Tiffany. I don’t want her to skip lunch anymore.”Taeng said with a concerned tone.

Yul grinned teasingly. “So, what are you guys now?”Asked Yul.

“Huh?”

“What’s the status?”


Taeng thought for a minute. He knew that the thing between Tiffany and him was not confirmed yet. He told Yul the truth. “For a start, I’m glad that we’re back to being friends. But I told her, I’m aiming for her heart.”Taeng saw Yul’s eyes widened in shock. “I told her last night.”

Yul gasped. “What?! Really? Oh my god. So, you confessed to her right? This is big news.”

“Stop overreacting, Yul. Don’t tell anyone about it.”

“What? Why? They should know, the great Taeng is finally in love with someone.”

Taeng rolled his eyes. He knew Yul will react like this. He was always a drama ‘queen’. “Just don’t make it a big deal.”

“Why? You’re afraid that your fangirls going to stop admiring you now?”Yul raised his eyebrows. When he saw Taeng’s confused eyes, he pointed towards some girls who were looking intently at Taeng.

“What fangirls?”Taeng looked in the direction Yul was pointing and his eyes met one of the girls. He scoffed at the squealing girls. “No. I’m not worrying about me. It’s Tiffany. She doesn’t like the attention, and she’s still not fond of me harboring feelings for her.”

“Who cares? Besides, she’s not exactly giving you the cold shoulder now, right. That means she’s fine with it.”

“That’s why I’m taking this as slowly as I can. I don’t want her to turn cold on me again.”

“Slow? That’s ridiculous. You should just go ahead with it. Be frank with her.”

“I have to be careful. She’s fragile. If I say anything more that she can take, she’ll run away.”Taeng frowned. He knows Tiffany would freak out if he confessed to her. How he really feels about her. He was happy now that they’re talking again and that he can finally see those smiles again – this time it was meant for him. He won’t risk that before he was sure Tiffany was feeling the same way.

“Alright, Taeng. If you said so.”

“Hey, why are you taking so long?”Dennis came to them.

“The queue was long. What are you doing here? I thought you’re not hungry.”Said Yul.

“Sunny sends me here, since you guys took so long. They’re hungry already.”

“We’re coming. Here, this is for Sunny.”Yul handed Dennis a tray of food.

They went to their table with each one a tray of their own food. Yul carried a tray of Jessica and his food while Dennis carried a tray for his girlfriend.

“Here.” Taeng dropped a tray full of food in front of Tiffany and took a seat opposite of hers. He stared at the puzzling eyes of Tiffany waiting for her reaction. Everyone eyed them suspiciously.

“What’s this?”

“Your food.”

“I told you, I’m not hungry.”Tiffany replied while pushing away the tray.

“And this is my answer to you. Eat the food, I already paid for it. It’ll be a waste.”

“You eat them.”

“I’ll eat. But you have to eat them too.”He saw Tiffany was getting ready to protest. “Don’t give excuses, or I’ll force them into you like the last time.”He gave her a serious look.

“Fine. Ugh, you’re really a bossy person.”Tiffany gave up and started to eat the food.

Taeng smiled victoriously and took a sandwich from the tray. He finally knew the ways to make Tiffany listens to him, persistence. ‘Plan 2: Make sure she eats properly - Succeeded’ He suddenly felt the stares from his friends and turned his head to them.

“What are you guys staring at? Start eating, or I’ll shove it down your throat.”Taeng threatened them.

“Gosh, you’re so scary, Taeng.”Yul finally said and eat his food. The others followed him after that afraid that Taeng will do what he said.

“Taeng, will you come to Noona’s cafe this night?” Yul asked Taeng while feeding the pasta to Jessica.

“What? I can’t. I have a meeting to attend. And I don’t know when it’ll end.”Taeng said truthfully.

“Come on. It’s open mic today.”

“So? How many times I should tell you, I don’t sing.”

“But you do music, I’m sure you have a talent in singing. They all do.”

“That doesn’t make sense at all. Why don’t you sing then?”

“I will, tonight.”Yul grinned.

“What? You’re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter