An Ugly Morning

You're Not Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N

hi, miss me? hope you do. Sorry guys, I've had a busy week. Presentations and last minute tests all on the same week. fuhh, luckily I survived. well, you wouldn't be interested about my life anyway. hehe. so, without further ado..

 

Taeng was starting to get really suspicious of Tiffany’s behavior that night. She didn’t let him out of her sight for even a second and when it was finally time for bed, she even requested for him to accompany her to sleep.

Taeng have said yes in a heartbeat, although he would get scolded by his father tomorrow for staying in the room with the girl after midnight. But after he told her that he would have to head out after she fall asleep, Tiffany suddenly decided not to sleep and just kept on staring at the boy instead.

“Fany-ah, just close your eyes and sleep, okay? You’re already tired.”

Tiffany shook her head, she held tighter onto his hand, not letting him go anywhere.

“I’m just going to be out for a bit, there’s something that I’ve left at the office.” He lied through his teeth. He didn’t even know how he has the courage to lie like this.

Tiffany was still stubborn and tried hard not to fall asleep although her eyes were getting heavier.

Taeng chuckled seeing the girl coming in and out of sleep. She would wake up and look for him whenever she accidentally let her eyes close for a minute.

“Baby, just sleep. Why are you so stubborn today?” Taeng persuaded, while giving a kiss on her forehead.

No matter how hard Tiffany tried, she fell asleep eventually, with her arms still tight around Taeng.

Taeng smiled seeing the finally defeated Tiffany as she drifted off to her dreamland. He leaned closer to her face and gave a light peck on her lips. “I love you.”

He was really reluctant to leave the bed, although he has an important thing to do that night. Staring at his girl’s slumber face, he didn’t know how he could leave her just like that. He sighed but slowly he pulled Tiffany’s hands off his body and stood up. He switched on Tiffany’s night light before switching off room’s main light.

He went into his room to change and got his car keys, getting ready to head out. He tried to be really quiet because he didn’t want to wake any of the house’s occupants who were already fast asleep.

He didn’t use the elevator that leads to the car garage because he didn’t want to risk waking up his parents. Thus, he decided to take the front door, to another path leading to the garage.

“Yul?!” Taeng was shocked seeing his friend standing outside of his house in the middle of the night. His friend was crossing his arms, hot air was seen leaving his mouth.

“I really thought that you’ve changed your mind.” Yul said as soon he saw the person he has been waiting for hours. He really wished that his friend would not come out that night.

“What are you doing here?”

“Stopping you from making the biggest mistake in your life.”

 “It’s none of your business.” Taeng walked passed him and went to the garage to get his car by climbing down some stairs.

“I told you to stop, Taeng.”

“And I told you I won’t.”

Taeng clicked the button on his remote , and saw the car being unlocked. He chose to use his father’s car which he has used since the accident. He was going to get into his car but Yul pulled him out from it.

“Yah!”

“Taeng, think about this.”

“I’ve been thinking for weeks, Yul!”

“You can’t do this.”

“Why can’t I?”

“Are you serious? Do you want to get in jail?”

“I’m not going to get caught.”

Yul’s eyes widened.

“What are you up to? Do you really think you can live with yourself if you did that?”

“Why can’t I? That bastard has no problem with it, why should I?”

“That’s the difference between him and you. You have a conscience, Taeng! Think about it!”

“Are you saying that I’m the same as him if I do this? I didn’t pick on someone that is not in my league, Yul. That son of b’tch is asking for it! How dare he play around with our lives?!”

“What are you talking about?”

“You heard me. Siwon has been playing around with me, harassing Tiffany every chance he got. Huihoon  finally told me of what he saw the day that I was going to leave for Japan. He has been playing with Tiffany, threatening her using me! Me, Yul!” Taeng said heatedly. “How can I let someone like that go?! HE HAS TO PAY!” He pushed Yul hard and hurriedly got into his car. He started the engine and sped off.

But Taeng didn’t manage to get that far when he stomped on the brakes hard when he saw someone standing in the middle of his path, right just before he can pass the gate of his house.

“Fany..” He saw her, staring at him, tears in her eyes. He gulped and stepped out of his car.

“What are you doing out here? You should be sleeping.” He was talking with a soft voice, different from the one he’s been using with Yul.

She shook her head and immediately clung to him.

“Fany-ah, go back to your room. Get some sleep. You have a therapy tomorrow.”

She didn’t let him go, instead she started to push him towards the house while still hugging him.

“Fany, I would just be out for a while. I need to get something.” He peeled off the arms around him and made her look at him. He wiped the tears away and pecked her lips lovingly.

”Taeng!” Yul ran towards him. “Yah, you hurt my elbow.” He showed his bleeding wound.

Taeng snapped his head towards his friend and glared at him. “You told her, didn’t you?” He finally managed to figure out Tiffany’s weird behavior.

Yul gulped, before nodding his head. “I have to. I couldn’t stop you…”

“F’ck you, Yul!”

Tiffany flinched from Taeng’s loud voice. Her tears started to fall again and it made Taeng cursed at himself.

“Go back to your room.” He turned to face her.

She shook her head, instead she held onto him tighter.

“Fany, you know why I have to do this.”

She didn’t answer instead she started to pull him back towards the house.

“Fany, I love you a lot.” He said and it finally made Tiffany turned around, hearing his serious voice. “Nothing in this world compared to you. To me, you are my world.”

She nodded her head and cupped his face, saying the same thing through her eyes.

“But when your world starti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter