Meet Kim Taeng

You're Not Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*You make me wanna die~~ I'll never be good enough* (Make me wanna die - The pretty reckless)

The sound of a cell phone woke up the person who was sleeping in the room. Clearly annoyed, he desperately tried to reach his cell phone to stop it ringing. Unfortunately, it rang over and over again and finally he decides to answer his phone.

“What?!”

“Yo, chill man. Why aren’t you up yet?”

“I’m not going, Yul.” Turns up it was his bestfriend with one of his routines. It seems to him that his bestfriend found a new job of waking him up every day to go to school.

“Dude, you have to come today. Your dad will throw a fit if he finds out.”

“Well, he won’t. So stop with all these wake up calls.”

“Auww, aren’t you glad that you can hear my beautiful voice every morning? Besides, you’ve been absent for days now. I am running out of excuses for you. ”

“I didn’t ask you to do that, okay. I’m not going. It’s too late anyway.”

“It’s not late. Come on. I’ll give you a ride. I’m in front of your crib rite naww, hommie.” Yul said trying to sound like a gangster.

“Go away.Yul. I’m hanging up.”

“Yah, Taeng! If you don’t come out now, I’ll tell your father of your unexplained absence these past days.” Threathened Yul. He sounded serious about it.

“Arghh. Fine!Why do you always play that card?” He started to get up from his bed and headed to his bathroom.

“Because I love you, buddy. I’ll give you 10 minutes to take a shower. Bye!”

 

Taeng sees Yul waving at him from his car. He opens the back seat door and got in.

“Hey, Taeng!” greets a girl in Yul’s car. After receiving no answer from him, she frowned. “Well, nothing’s changed with him. Cold as always.”

“I can say the same thing about you, Jess.”

“I’m not!”

Taeng is about to retort with sarcasm when Yul interrupted them. “Okay guys, stop fighting!” Yul finally said and drove off to school.

 

They reached the classroom late and 1st period of their class have already started. Seeing the teacher was so absorbed in teaching, they decide to sneakily enter the class and go to their seats. Unlike Yul and Jessica, Taeng wasn’t even trying to be sneaky as he just went to his table and slammed his bag on it. Startled by the noise, the teacher turns his back and sees Yul and Jessica awkwardly standing in the middle of the class.

“Well, it’s nice that the sweet couple finally decided to join us. You’re late.”

“We’re sorry, sir. Something came up and caused us to come late.”

“You mean someone, Mr. Kwon.” the teacher raises his eyebrows. “Look at who we have here. Mr. Kim, I’m so glad to see you alive and well. Mr. Kwon here told me that you’re down with chicken pox. Though, it seems to me that you’re recovering fast as there’s not a single scar on you.”

“Oh. That. Well, it’s true that I was unwell but Yul seems to be confused of what causes my sickness.” Taeng answered. He was getting annoyed by his teacher’s accusing voice tone. “I’m actually sick of you, Mr. Grant. And I think I’m going to puke if I have to see your face every single day.” Seeing his teacher face grows red with anger surely made up his morning.

“That’s it, Mr. Kim! Detention for you..” he paused. “And your friends.”

“As always, Mr. Grant. Now, would you carry on with your boring teachings? I’m sure the other students are eager to hear it.” He smirked.

The teacher decided not to respond to him anymore and turns back to the whiteboard.

“Dude, why did you get him mad? Now, we’re screwed.” Yul whispered.

“You know how ridiculous he can be. I’m sick of him.”

“But, he’s still our teacher, Taeng. We have to be nice to him.”

“He’s a bad teacher, Yul. Don’t you see how inappropriate he is?”

“What do you mean?”

“I saw him groping a female student last week.”

“What?!” Yul’s loud voice makes the whole class turns their head. “Nothing to see here, carry on guys.” Yul brushes off his classmates.

“What do you mean, Taeng?”

“He’s a filthy horndog.”

“What did you do when you saw them?” Yul asked curiously.

“Nothing. The girl seems to enjoy it. Why would I interrupt?”

“I don’t follow you.” Yul was confused.

“Apparently, she was doing it for her grades.”

“What the heck! That sounds so wrong.”

“Yeah,so now, everytime I sees him, I get nauseous.”

“I think, I’m starting to feel nauseous too.” They both grew quiet after the conversation and returned their attention back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter