PunchBag

You're Not Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N

hi guys. another update. don't read if you have  a weak heart. but read if you're curious and like to see hot Taeng rage.

 

 

“H-how did..” She stuttered as she took a couple of steps backwards, putting a distance between her and the person.

“Long time no see, Tiffany. I hope you still remember me.”

“Siwon.”

“Good girl.” Siwon laughed cynically.

“What are you doing here?” Tiffany asked, her voice was shaking as she realized she was alone with her ex-boyfriend.

“I’m here for the wedding.” He grinned maliciously. “And to see you of course.”

Tiffany gulped. Her brain was already working out escape plans.

“Aren’t you glad to see me?”

“N-no.”

“But we have some unfinished business, don’t you think?” Siwon smirked, at the same time jumped over the bench.

“I have no business with you.”

“Auww, come on. Let’s refresh your memory.” He sat down and patted the spot next to him. “Sit, please.”

“No, thank you.”

“I’m asking you nicely.” Siwon said seriously. “Don’t make me lose my temper.”

Tiffany swallowed nervously, she felt really scared to even go near the guy. She knows what he was capable of but she didn’t want him to lose his temper either.

“You’re making me angry, Tiffany.” He warned.

“What do you want, Siwon? Why are you here again?”

“I’m here admiring my masterpiece.”

“Wh-what?”

“You’ve become my addiction, Tiffany. My ultimate work of art.”

“What are you talking about?”

“It’s fun playing with you.” He chuckled. “Especially after that little show you, brat kid and that doctor showed me months ago.”

 “That was you?!” Tiffany raised her voice. “You set me up! You told me to meet you there but didn’t show up. And Taeng saw us..”

Siwon chuckled. “It was perfect wasn’t it? Oh, I was there, Tiffany. I was the one Taeng having coffee with. Was having a great conversation about the album when you walked in.” He grinned maliciously. “Thanks for a very fun show.”

“Taeng was meeting you?”

“Yes.”

“But why? Why would you break us up when you are working with him?”

“I wasn’t aiming to break you up. I didn’t know that Thomas was going to man up and kiss you too. That was a very pleasant addition.” He laughed. “Obviously, it didn’t go well. I thought it was only going to shake things up. You know, make it more interesting. But that snobby kid reacted very badly, and caused a lot of trouble, didn’t he?”

“Who do you think you are, Siwon?! Why are you playing with our lives?”

“It’s simple really. It’s very interesting to watch a rich brat and a stupid doctor fighting over a sl’tty girl like you.” He laughed again.

Tiffany flinched from the snide remark about her. “Have you had enough?”

“Absolutely not. You’re like my personal entertainment, Tiffany.” He said. “Things are a lot more fun when you’re involved.”

She clenched her hands that were at her sides. “I’m not your f’cking Barbie, Siwon! Stop messing with my life!”

 Siwon stood up and quickly grabbed Tiffany by her wrists. “Of course not. You’re not even worth to be called a Barbie. You’re a b’tch. My B’tch.” He lunged and forced a kiss on her lips.

Tiffany kicked Siwon in his crotch and pushed him away. She ran as fast she can towards the corridor where she walked through when she found the garden. Her eyes roamed around looking for any presence, she was scared. Deadly scared, she needs to feel safe right away but she can’t find anyone at all.

“What the hell?! Let me go!” Tiffany shrieked.

Someone hoisted her up in the air from behind before she can make it any far, was clasped by a hand before she can make any more scream. She was dragged into a room and the door slammed shut. The person threw her to the floor and locked the door.

Tiffany can predict what the guy would do and she could see there was only one way out. A door, and Siwon was standing in front of it, with a very angry expression. “Why do you always do that?!” He grabbed her by the hair and forced him to look up to him.

“Let me go, Siwon! You’re not going to get away from this. There’re people around here.”

“Really? Then why haven’t anyone heard you screaming earlier?”

Tiffany widened her eyes. It was true, there was no one around when she was running away from him. “This is a private wedding, Tiffany. I’m sure you know that. And this whole place is rented for the Kwons and Jungs’ ceremony. So there’s no way anyone is stupid enough to go here when the party is at the other end of the hall.” He chuckled. “Wait, I guess you’re the stupid one, aren’t you?”

“What do you want?” She questioned as the reality sunk in.

“What do you think?”

“Just tell me straight, Siwon. If you want to hit me back, then go ahead and do it. I’m not going to apologize or beg to someone like you.” She said bravely, as she was not going to bow down to the disgusting man.

“Wow! This is new. You had always begged for my mercy before.”

“I don’t have anything to lose anymore. I’m not going to entertain your demands.”

“Are you sure? Where’s that boyfriend of yours, gone? Aren’t you afraid that I’ll hurt him?”

“He’s not my boyfriend anymore. He has nothing to do with me.” She quickly answered. “So, go ahead and kill me instead.”

“Aish, Tiffany. You have always been so pessimistic. Why would I kill you?” He released Tiffany’s hair and stood up straight, a smirk was visible on his face.

“Then what else do you want from me? I don’t have anything to give to you.”

“You’re very wrong, Tiffany. Did you forget what I told you? You’re my b’tch, start acting like it.” He stated maliciously. “You see, this position really suits what you’re going to do next.”

Tiffany widened her eyes she realized what he meant. She was kneeling on the floor in front of him.

“N-no! I’m not going to do that.”

“Oh, come on. You just kicked it, you must make it feel better. Or I’m going to be very mad.” He growled.

“No! Please…” She started to cry when she saw the guy playing with his zipper.

“You’re going to beg now? I thought we’d passed on that.”

“Please, don’t do this. Anything but this. I’ll do anything.” She desperately pleaded.

Siwon laughed and lightly patted Tiffany’s cheek. “Stop talking and make a very good use of that sl’tty mouth of yours.”

“F’ck you!” She yelled. “Help!”

Tiffany was slapped again and her face was being held right now.

“Scream again, and I’ll cut off that tongue of yours.” A knife was placed against her lips and Tiffany was forced to be quiet again. “That’s better.”

Siwon leaned in and kissed the lips of the girl. He was lusting for the girl so much and a kiss wasn’t enough for him, especially when the girl kept shut, refusing to respond.

“Open your mouth.”

Tiffany shook her head.

“Open up, Tiffany.”

She shook her head again and started to struggle against the hold, causing the knife to cut her cheek a little. She winced from the pain.

“Do you really want me to ruin that pretty face?” Siwon threatened her.

“No, please no. I don’t want to. Just let me go. I won’t tell anyone.”

“I don’t give a damn anymore. I’m going to f’ck you today. It’s going to be rough, so prepare for it.”

Tiffany gulped seeing the look in his eyes. Full of lust and hatred towards her. “Why me?”

“Because you, Tiffany, are my f’cking obsession.”

She screamed when Siwon grabbed her dress and ripped it up, revealing her body instantly. She kept on pushing him away but he held the knife really close to her neck. “If you struggle or scream again, I’m gonna cut your throat.”

Her tears streamed down her face when he started to her neck all the while keeping the knife just near her pulse point. She felt disgusted, she didn’t know what to do, she wanted to scream at him, push him away but her voice was not cooperating with her. She was scared, so scared for her life. She closed her eyes and let his hands wander around her body. Wincing when he used the knife to cut up her dress as he threw it away, finally exposing her whole body with still her lingerie on.

“Don’t worry, Tiffany. It’s only the beginning.” Siwon smirked and dove in to devour the insatiable body that was in front of him.

 ***                 

 

“Where are you?”

“I’m in my car.”

“Car? Where the hell are you going? Are you leaving? We made a deal, Taeng!”

“Relax, I’m still in the parking lot.”

“You were going to leave?”

“Yea, but I changed my mind.”

“What’s up?”

“I’ll tell you later.” Taeng sighed, thinking back of the argument he had with the girl. “Why are you calling me anyway?”

“We’re going to have a photoshoot session.”

“What do you need me for?”

“Are you kidding me? You’re my best man! You should be in the picture.”

“Geez, why are you so clingy to me? I’m not the one you’re marrying. Just take a picture with Sica, and be done with it.”

“Taeng..” Yul’s voice was serious.

Taeng sighed again. “Fine. I’ll be there. Give me a minute of peace, will you?”

“Yea, sure. Take your time. Tell Tiffany she’s needed for the session too.”

Taeng raised his eyebrow. “Why should I do that?”

“You’re with her right? We saw her running after you.”

“Yeah, but then I left her at the entrance.” He swallowed. “She didn’t go back to the hall?”

“No. We thought that she’s with you since.. Well everyone saw her chasing after you.”

“I know that!”

“Why are you raising your voice? Did you guys get into a fight?”

Taeng quieted down. “Yeah. Like always.”

“Hurmm, maybe she left too?”

“I don’t think so. She’s supposed to leave with my parents, and I don’t think she would ditch them.”

“Your parents are looking for her too. But Dennis told them that she was with you.”

“Can you stop saying that? She was with me but then we… ” Taeng stopped. “Are you sure she’s not there?”

“Do you think I’m just making this up?”

“I just..”

“Taeng, just find Tiffany and bring her here, okay. We’re going to take pictures in 20 minutes. If you’re not here by then, I’m not going to forgive you for bailing out on our deal.”

“Fine!” Taeng relented. “Tell Huihoon to meet me in the lobby to help me.”

“Why him?”

“Because that boy seems to know Tiffany more than me anyway.” Taeng said and hung up the phone. He exhaled a huge breath before stepping out from his car.

Why are you wandering alone again, Fany-ah?

Although he was angry at her, he can’t deny the uneasy feelings he always gets whenever the girl was away or not in his sight. He has always been that overprotective of the girl. The girl is and always will be her priority. Was he trying to kid himself when he said that he was going to try living without her? He was already dead the moment the girl left her.

***

Taeng meet up with Huihoon and the lobby and told him what was going on. Huihoon said that the last time he saw her was when she ran out of the hall for Taeng. Just as he finished his words, Taeng gave a slap on his head for repeating what Yul said to him. He didn’t want to hear that because somehow it hurts him to know that the girl ran out for him.

“Hyung, did you get into a fight with Noona again?”

They were running around the venue looking for Tiffany as he kept his phone near his ears, trying to call the girl. They have been at it for nearly half an hour.

“Why did you ask me that?”

“Because Noona would do this whenever she had a fight with you. Remember when…”

“I get it.” Taeng stopped Huihoon from elaborating further. “Stop talking, and start looking.”

“I am. I can do both things at the same time you know. Multitasking.”

Taeng groaned and struggled to refrain himself from hitting the annoying boy again.

“Hyung, isn’t that Noona’s phone?” Huihoon jogged up into a corridor and bent down to pick up the ringing phone. He showed the phone’s screen and it shows ‘Taetae’ as the person who’s calling.

Taeng felt his heart jolted back to life when he saw the name that she saved as in her phone. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter