Comfort

You're Not Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeng was still in the hospital with Tiffany, he didn’t want to leave her alone there. Tiffany asked him to go back to school, and that she’s fine by herself, but he was stubborn and won’t listen to her. Tiffany was eating her lunch hungrily, while Taeng kept on staring at her.

“Why are you staring at me?”She stopped eating. She pushed away the tray in front of her.

“Because I have eyes.”

“Stop it. It’s creeping me out.”

“Why? I’m just looking at you.”He moved closer teasingly. Tiffany’s face turns red instantly.

Just then, the door opens and Taeng’s friends come barging in not failing to make noises while they’re at it.

“Taeng, I’ve brought you some...” Yul didn’t finish his sentences. He sensed the weird mood inside the room instantly. Taeng’s face was so close to Tiffany’s and her face was in deep red shade.

“What’s going on here?” Dennis too saw their positions and questioned about it.

“Nothing.” They both answered immediately. Taeng looked away while Tiffany hides her face inside her blanket.

“There’s something strange about this.”Yul put his hand on his chin pretending to be a detective.

“It’s nothing. She got food on her face, and I was getting it off for her.” Taeng moved the moveable food table from Tiffany.

“Whatever you say, Taeng. Here, I stopped by your house for clean clothes. Go take a shower.” Yul handed him a clean set of clothes.

“Yeah, you stink!” Dennis joked.

“You didn’t go home yesterday?”Tiffany asked shockingly finally coming out of her blanket.

“Yeah, I didn’t want to leave you alone.” He smiled at her and went into the bathroom to take a shower. Tiffany was stunned by Taeng’s words for a moment.

“Tiffany, you’re okay now?”Yul asked her while taking a seat where Taeng previously sat on.

“Yup. Good as new.”

“Great. Taeng was worried sick.”

“He shouldn’t be.”

“I’m sorry about yesterday. I should’ve gone with you.”

“It’s not your fault, Yul. I am to be blamed here.”

“But I felt so guilty about it. I even tried to stop Taeng when he went ballistic looking for you.”

“He did?”Tiffany sounded surprised.

“Yeah. He jumped over the ring and asked me where you were. He left his match right away, when he got his answers.”Yul explained last night incident. Tiffany was quiet until the bathroom door opened revealing Taeng freshly showered.

“Ah, refreshing.”Taeng said exaggeratingly.

“The air in this room is a lot nicer too.”Dennis joked.

“Shut up, Den.”He threw his towel at Dennis. Before Dennis could retaliate, the door opened again, this time Jessica and Sunny come in with flowers, balloons and a fruit basket in their hands.

“Hey Tiffany! I’m glad you wake up!”Jessica who just entered the room gave Tiffany a hug.

“Yeah, Tiffany. You got us worried.”Sunny joined the hug.

“Sorry, girls. I didn’t mean to worry you.”

“Nah, you’re okay now. That’s what matters. Here, these are for you.”Sunny showed Tiffany what they’ve bought. Taeng snatched the fruit basket from Jessica and took an apple from it.

“Yah! That’s for Tiffany.”Jessica yelled at Taeng.

“I’m starving, she ate already. Deal with it.” He already took a bite from the apple while sitting on the couch inside the room.

“Taeng, you haven’t eaten yet? Come on, let’s get down to the cafeteria and get a proper meal.”Yul tried to persuade his bestfriend.

“Nahh, this apple is enough for me. Besides, there’s a basket full of fruits right here if I’m getting hungry again.”He pointed at the basket not noticing the glare from Jessica.

“Suit yourself, Taeng.”Yul gave up.

“Tiff, did the doctor tell you when you can check out?”Asked Sunny.

“No. I haven’t seen the doctor yet, actually.”

“Taeng?”Sunny asked Taeng this time.

“It’s better if she stays here. She eats and sleeps properly here.”Taeng answered nonchalantly. The rest of the people in the room were in disbelief when they heard Taeng’s answer.

“I can’t stay here long, Taeng. I can’t afford the bills.”Tiffany disagreed strongly.

“The school will pay the bills. I can pay it too.”He said casually like it was nothing.

“That settles it. How long you’re going to keep her locked in this tower then?”Dennis joked.

“As long as I can.”Taeng grinned.

“YAHH!”Tiffany throws a pillow right at Taeng’s head, wiping the grin off his face.

“Relax, I was just joking. I’m going to go and call the doctor now.”Taeng stood up and went out the room.

Right after Taeng left, the girls started to bombard questions to Tiffany.

“What was that?”Sunny was the one who asked first.

“What?”

“Why are you guys acting weird just now?”

“Yeah, Taeng was totally a different person just now.”Jessica agreed.

“I don’t know, ask him.”Tiffany shrugged.

“And you, Tiff. You totally blushed when he said he’s going to keep you here as long as he can.”

“Girls, you didn’t see what they were doing when we got here.”Yul joined in.

“What was it?”They both asked excitedly.

“Their faces were totally close to each other and they looked like they were going to kiss.”

“Yah! We didn’t.”Tiffany denied it.

“Look, she’s blushing again.”Yul pointed at Tiffany’s red face and laughed when she tried to hide her face under the blanket again.

“Woahh, you’re right, Seobang.”

“Tiff, tell us now. Did you kiss?”Sunny asked bluntly.

“Stop it.”Tiffany said from under her blanket. Now, all the visitors were laughing at Tiffany’s reaction.

“Okay, GIRLS. That’s enough teasing.”Dennis purposely emphasized to Yul.

“You’re no fun, Den.” Yul faked a hair flip.

“Come out, Tiffany. It’s safe now.”Dennis told Tiffany.

“That’s not funny, guys.” Tiffany finally said after getting out of her blanket.

“Sorry, Tiff.”The girls apologized.

“Please don’t tell Prince Taeng.”Yul joked causing Tiffany to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter