Traumatize

You're Not Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N

Hi. *gulps in fear*

looks like I've got a lot of hate from the last chapter.

sorry for that. I felt bad for Tiffany.

here's an update.

 

Tiffany came back to Jessica after recovering from the trauma earlier. She straightened herself up when she was in the bathroom earlier and told herself to act normal.

 ‘You’re strong, Tiffany.’ She convinced herself.

 She wasn’t crying but she felt awful for having to go through the scene earlier. She wanted to go home so badly and cried her heart out on her warm bed. If it was the old Tiffany, she would’ve left on her own and run away again. But she thought of Taeng and didn’t want to make him worry about her again so she went to find her friends and was hoping that Taeng will agree on going back home early.

“Yah, where have you’ve been?” Tiffany was greeted by a pissed off Taeng. He walked towards her and stood in front of Tiffany with a furious expression.

“Chill, Taeng. She went to the bathroom.”Jessica defended.

“I wasn’t asking you.” Taeng glared at Jessica before returning his eyes to a quiet Tiffany. “What took you so long?”

Tiffany took a deep breath and exhaled out. “I couldn’t find the bathroom.”

“You should’ve waited for me.”Taeng crossed his arms.

“I’m sorry.”Tiffany looked down guiltily.

Taeng was shocked; he never thought Tiffany would apologize this easily. He stared at her face and noticed a red mark on her cheek. He reached out and caressed it. “What happened to your cheek?”Taeng asked curiously.

Tiffany flinched when Taeng caressed her cheek. “I ran into a door.”She lied. She wasn’t ready to tell him.

Taeng raised his eyebrows. “Face first?”

“Yeah.”

Taeng was unconvinced and felt that something was up. He wanted to interrogate her more but was interrupted by a tap on his shoulder. Taeng turned around to face the person.

“Taeng, there’s another friend I want to introduce you to.”Garette stated.

“Hyung, I already met a lot of them.”Taeng groaned. He was tired of talking with Garette’s friends. That was the reason he got caught up earlier when he was bringing the girls’ drinks.

“I know. But this is someone that I planned to introduce to you earlier. But I couldn’t find him.”

“Fine, where is he?”Taeng agreed.

“Wait.” Garette turned and called over a tall man in a leather jacket who was very handsome and has a well built body.

Suddenly, Taeng felt Tiffany clung into his arms when the unknown man walked towards them. Tiffany’s clutch was getting tighter as he walked closer towards them and Taeng started to feel pain from it since Tiffany’s nails dug into his skin. He glanced at her and saw her ducking her head while staring down at her feet.

“What’s wrong, Tiffany?”He asked concernedly while ignoring the pain. Tiffany didn’t answer and kept her head down.

“Guys, I want you to meet a good friend of mine, Siwon.”He introduced the man who was smiling at them.

“Hey, I’m Choi Siwon.”He smiled charmingly towards them. “So, you’re the talented artist huh?”

Taeng wasn’t paying attention to the man who was introduced instead he was too absorbed with Tiffany’s odd behaviours. His eyes were now full locked on the girl clinging onto his arm.

“Hey, I’m Kwon Yul.” Yul popped up out of nowhere.

“Where have you’ve been?” Jessica glared at his boyfriend.

Yul smiled brightly ignoring her glares. “This is my girlfriend, Jessica. And that talented guy over there, is my bestfriend, Kim Taeng.”Yul introduced them.

Siwon smiled again when he saw the two people. He walked closer to them. “Taeng right? It’s my pleasure to finally see you.”He held out his hand.

Taeng looked up, shook his hand and introduced himself. “Yeah.” He returned his eyes to Tiffany almost immediately.

Siwon eyed the girl standing beside Taeng and smirked. ‘So, you got yourself a rich boyfriend huh?’

He wasn’t surprised at all since he’s been eyeing Tiffany from the moment she arrived. He just didn’t know Taeng was the one Garette talked about. “Is your girl alright?” He pretended to care. His smirk grew bigger as he saw Tiffany hiding her face.

“Yeah, she’s not feeling that well. Can you excuse us for a second?”

Siwon  gave him a smile and nodded at him. “Take your time. If you’re ready to talk business, just come and find me.”

Taeng and Tiffany headed outside for a quieter environment while Yul and Jessica were left with Garette and Siwon.

“Tiffany, are you feeling sick?”Taeng cupped her cheeks to check her temperature. He was worried.

Tiffany shook her head.

“You’re tired?”Taeng asked again.

“No.”

“Why are you acting like this then?”

“Can we go home, Taeng.”Tiffany finally looked up with slightly teary eyes.

Taeng was surprised again at the vulnerable Tiffany. Taeng knows that Tiffany had always acted strong in front of people. “What’s wrong? We just got here.” He her cheek, the one which was still red from the slap.

“I want to go home.”

“Tell me.” He said with a serious tone.

Tiffany was keeping silent the whole time Taeng was staring at her – expecting an answer.

Taeng finally sighed out. “What aren’t you telling me, Tiffany?”He got the feeling that Tiffany was not telling him something.

“Nothing.”

“You’re hiding something from me.”

Tiffany didn’t reply to him and stayed quiet again.

Taeng frowned as he was disappointed. He pulled her with him back to find their friends. He saw them at the same spot and walked towards them.

“Oh, Taeng. You’re back. I really think you should talk to Siwon about business. He’s an uprising producer. I’m sure he can work something out for you.”Garette said proudly.

Taeng looked at the girl beside him and whispered to her. “Can you wait for a while?”

Tiffany nodded quietly still keeping her head down. She didn’t want to make Taeng suspected anything more and making him more upset, so she agreed to stay a little longer.

 “I’ll send you home after this okay. I need to talk to Garette and his friend for a while. You stayed with Jessica?” Taeng asked her unsurely. Although he was mad that Tiffany was hiding something from him, he saw how uncomfortable Tiffany was earlier and felt sorry for her. ‘Maybe she’s not used to this kind of party.’ Taeng thought to himself.

Tiffany nodded and released her hands from Taeng’s arm. She went besides Jessica who was sitting on a couch looking bored as ever. Yul had left her alone once again. She noticed the gloomy girl beside her.

“Tiff, you’re okay?”Jessica asked her.

Tiffany nodded and smiled at her.

“What happened?”

“It’s nothing.”

“It’s about Siwon, right?”

“What?”Tiffany was shocked.

“What is it about him? You don’t like him?”

“I don’t know what you’re saying.”

“Tiff, I saw you cowered away when Siwon was moving towards you. Why though? Are you afraid of tall guys?”Jessica randomly guessed. Since Siwon was slightly taller than an average Korean man, Jessica wondered whether that was the reason Tiffany was cowering earlier.

“I’m not, Jess. Can we drop it?”Tiffany begged her. She doesn’t want to talk about it.

“Fine. I thought we’re friends.”

“We are, Jess. I just don’t feel like talking about it now.”

“Alright, Tiff. If you said so.”

Both of them grew quiet after that, waiting for the boys to come back.

Taeng and Yul came back after a half an hour.

“Hi ladies, come alone?”Yul winked at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter